February 2013 Love Bugs

Yey welcome Emily :D happy to share this journey with you :D Glad all was ok hun, how was Doppler?

I had to change my ticker after looking at calendar and realised I had wrong LMP! opps! Added a few days!

I got some pregnacare tablets today, they have changed since I last had them- have omega tabs in pack now too :S

are you still due on Valentine's?

13th now I think but both of mine were 2 days early! xx

updated; you're quite lucky to go early twice in a row like that - i'm reeeallly hoping to go early this time (or even on time would be nice!) - don't want to go 13 days late again. :haha:

I was induced on my due date with Lily due to them thinking she was bigger than she was! She was still 9lb 3 mind. Jack was 2 weeks early and still 8lb 9!

I was 41+1 when DD was born and she was 8lb 15.5oz!! Wouldn't want to be any later/heavier!! x

I was induced on my due date with Lily due to them thinking she was bigger than she was! She was still 9lb 3 mind. Jack was 2 weeks early and still 8lb 9!

oh, wow!! my LO was 7lb 13oz at 13 days late, lol - isn't it crazy how different babies are?!

I had LO 13 days late after being induced and he was 7lb 12oz! Xxx

So true Fides. My friends DD was born 12 days after her EDD and weighed a teeny 5lb 13oz! x

I had gestational diabetes last time and was told I was having a monster, was induced at 39 weeks and she came out at 6lb 7oz :haha:

oh, wow!! my LO was 7lb 13oz at 13 days late, lol - isn't it crazy how different babies are?!

It really is! Mine are very different personality wise- they just crack me up:haha:

Aimee was 15 days late and 6llbs :)
Millie due date baby and 6llbs 5
Ellis 10 days late and 7llb 10

Would like this one to stay under 8llbs :)

So ladies, I'm a little nervous right now. I noticed some brown spotting when I wiped today. DH and I made love yesterday morning, so I'm hoping its just that. I'm just worried cuz in December when I had my chemical, It Started as a light spotting when i wiped.

I don't feel crampy, just that full pulling feeling. Has anyone who has had a previous baby had this happen, and be fine?

I had brown discharge with my daughter around 6 weeks too hun :hugs: Ive also had full on time of the month bleeding with this pregnancy as well xx

I vote for A as well. Also I have update due date of Feb 12. Thanks!

I am absolutely distraught, started getting pains like pushing down on my lower stomach and now I'm bleeding bright red blood, not huge amounts, just wen I wipe, I have cried for about 4 hours now, I'm convinced I'm loosing it, got a scan tomoro morning but until then is there anyone who had these symptoms and the baby still be ok?? I'm prepared to hear I'm loosing it but maybe a positive story will give me some hope x

Sorry to hear that emmy, hopefully everything is okayxxx

I found this on google :)

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/5916409b.jpg

Emmy rest as much as you can, try not to worry too much, i know so much easier said than done, will keep you in my thoughts. Hugs x

I vote A :)

Sweetpea, brown discharge around 6 weeks is old blood, and usually the implantation bleed. Just rest up and see your doctor if your worried.

hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->