February 2013 Love Bugs

I am absolutely distraught, started getting pains like pushing down on my lower stomach and now I'm bleeding bright red blood, not huge amounts, just wen I wipe, I have cried for about 4 hours now, I'm convinced I'm loosing it, got a scan tomoro morning but until then is there anyone who had these symptoms and the baby still be ok?? I'm prepared to hear I'm loosing it but maybe a positive story will give me some hope x

Some people bleed in early pregnancy and go on to have a healthy pregnacy xx rest as much as you can and drink plenty of fluids xx I hope the scan brings you good news tomorrow xxx

Fx that scan goes well Emmy. Prayers for you and flump. Xxxx

AFM- saw gp who said he doesn't need to see me I need to phone hospital directly �� hoping I get an early scan when I call in the morning!!

well my sickness is well and truely here today been feeling sick all day so havent wanted to eat plucked up the courage to have dinner and a small pudding everything was fine until the grapes then up it all came:sick: got my scan tomoz 7+2 cant wait yet so nervoiuse:happydance:

Gabriel decided to come early at 38+3 and 5lb 13oz.
And yeah, I vote A

According To The Online Calculator I Am Due On February 18th, But That Is Likely To Change When I Have My First Scan :) Congratulations To Everyone x

I couldnt bear to be late -omg I am too impatient!

Both mine were under 7lb and less than 2 hour labour! Bet its not 3rd time lucky!!

So true Fides. My friends DD was born 12 days after her EDD and weighed a teeny 5lb 13oz! x

Wow, my DS was 6 weeks prem and weight 5lb 10oz. My eyes water when I imagine how big he'd have been if I carried to my due date. He's 8 now and 4ft 5 so he's done plenty catching up!!

3rd labours are meant to be unpredictable my mum had her 3rd in 11 minutes start to finish! I want that! :haha: x x x

I love option d. Is there a way to make it the size of our tickers?

well my sickness is well and truely here today been feeling sick all day so havent wanted to eat plucked up the courage to have dinner and a small pudding everything was fine until the grapes then up it all came:sick: got my scan tomoz 7+2 cant wait yet so nervoiuse:happydance:

Good luck tomorrow!

Dont say that about 3rd labours LOL. My other 2 were plain sailing text book.....noooo

I have so lost my place in this thread. I know I posted somewhere here due to me being subscribed to it, but where is iiiiit? hmm.
Hiiiii all! Can't believe that LO is the size of a sweet pea. Trying to find some fun things to do for DH in size comparison with the fruit. :) Hopefully it will get him involved while he is away for a few weeks. I hate MS. :sick:
How is everyone else doing?

I haven't even thought of how I will tell my kids. Eek! x x x

Has anyones symptoms lessened? MIne were horrendous yesterday but no sickness today! I feel weak and light headed but not sick. Worried now!

I already told my son about the 'baby' in my belly, but he's only 2, so I don't think he quite gets what that really means yet. He sometimes comes over and says, "There's baby, in there" and pats my belly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->