February 2013 Love Bugs

Has anyones symptoms lessened? MIne were horrendous yesterday but no sickness today! I feel weak and light headed but not sick. Worried now!
That is how I feel today too. I woke up nauseous (just like I have since Saturday!) and it went away by the time I was driving to work. My DH called to ask how I was feeling (as I was driving) and I told him my m/s was gone, but my bbs still hurt due to the lovely seat belt placing. Apparently my m/s transferred to my DH. lol :haha:
My legs and arms feel super week though. I've been getting hot and cold flashes. It is like my body can't make up its mind. Also really awful heartburn after lunch.

The very thought of labour is already making my nerves go. I'm so scared I won't be able I cope with it!

I'm not really having many symptoms. Bbs were amazingly tender but has eased massively... They are looking a bit bigger though. Had a little bit of nausea but I'm finding the tiredness the hardest thing to deal with. Also- does anybody else feel bloated? I know we are pregnant but did not expect to feel bloated already xx

Kellen- I'm also really warm today but have felt so cold before. Just did not link it to pregnancy x

Lindy, I read somewhere that while pregnant you should expect extreme temperature changes. I am normally always cold, but have recently begun wearing short sleeves and carrying a sweater for random changes. I feel like my internal thermostat is broken.

Ha ha I just put it down to being busy today and feeling tired so felt cold. Reassuring to know!

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/5916409b.jpg this is the link for Option D if you want to add it to page 1, just add the usual
before and after xxx

If it can be resized that would be great, im on ipad so that is as small as i could get it

Smiley
when I used that it comes up but has the image has been resized thingy on it

I am hot/cold/hot/cold to the extremes. I dont feel sick though now! I am such a worrier, cant cope with this! x

I foun a cure for my sickness, orange juice, I am getting through it like its going out of fashion! i still feel gross tonight, but not to the point where I want to reach down my throat and rip out my stomach :rofl: x x x

I've gone through a huge carton today, OH is going shopping now and I have told him to buy loads more.

Funny thing is when I was expecting my son anything even vaguely orangey would have me hugging my loo for hours :sick: x x x

So true Fides. My friends DD was born 12 days after her EDD and weighed a teeny 5lb 13oz! x

Wow, my DS was 6 weeks prem and weight 5lb 10oz. My eyes water when I imagine how big he'd have been if I carried to my due date. He's 8 now and 4ft 5 so he's done plenty catching up!!

Bless him! Yea she was v small indeed - my DD was massive in comparison. There's 6 weeks difference between them and DD towers above her!

3rd labours are meant to be unpredictable my mum had her 3rd in 11 minutes start to finish! I want that! :haha: x x x

Blimey!! 11 minutes!! I'll have one of those please but would need to be super prepared for it :wacko:

My mum wasn't prepared. She had nothing in for my brother. His first nappy was one of my dolls nappies :rofl: I only had 3 left, I was heartbroken :cry: :haha: x x x

I foun a cure for my sickness, orange juice, I am getting through it like its going out of fashion! i still feel gross tonight, but not to the point where I want to reach down my throat and rip out my stomach :rofl: x x x

I cant stop drinking pure orange!!

Tropicana for me - so fussy in this pregnancy with my juice. Was the exact same with DD! Also obsessed with Fanta Zero. And hula hoops. Again, I seem to remember that with DD!!!

Nausea has been worse since Saturday. Nothing horrendous but just that general feeling of :sick:

Thanks for all your votes, girls. I wanted to make something simple. :) I, of course, also vote A! :haha: Though, I don't know why we can't keep them all on the first page for people to choose?

My mum wasn't prepared. She had nothing in for my brother. His first nappy was one of my dolls nappies :rofl: I only had 3 left, I was heartbroken :cry: :haha: x x x

:rofl: Oh no!!! How old were you?? I would've been gutted too had it been me, seriously :winkwink: I was SO territorial and possessive about my dolls...hoping this is less so now with my real life DD!!! :dohh:

Yuck! I don't like fruit, so I don't like juice either. Orange is worst of all!

I was 4, I loved that doll, it was one of the ones that you fed and it peed :haha: My mum did let me use his nappies once she bought some and made some special food for it. unfortunately it cloged it up and the "surgery" was not a success :cry: :rofl: I went off dolls after that. x x x

I was 4, I loved that doll, it was one of the ones that you fed and it peed :haha: My mum did let me use his nappies once she bought some and made some special food for it. unfortunately it cloged it up and the "surgery" was not a success :cry: :rofl: I went off dolls after that. x x x

What was this special food?? I love that your mum actually made it! I'm sorry the surgery wasn't a success...you can indirectly blame your brother for the demise of that dolly! :rofl:

:rofl:

Has anyone got any boy/girl feelings? I keep changing my mind, but I already have one of each so don't mind either way :D x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->