February 2013 Love Bugs

We could do have it that you choose what you want... I think that's a good idea too. Then we're not all the same.

so far A is wayyy leading, lol - mrwsswaffer, could you please also make a smaller one the height of a small ticker? if i were to add yours to my siggy, i'd end up breaking B&B rules for my signature being too big. a few other girls had asked for them to be available smaller, too, so we would really appreciate it. :)

thanks - please make a smaller and i can add it to the 1st pg too. :)

I keep switching to what I think! So far this pregnancy has been most like my daughters. I had no sickness whatsoever with my Son, apart from the bump I didnt have any other symptoms.

Is anyone all hormonal and emotional yet? I have just been watching some gardening programme and the woman was so happy I burst into tears :haha:

Is anyone all hormonal and emotional yet? I have just been watching some gardening programme and the woman was so happy I burst into tears :haha:

Oh god yes! I want to cry at anything remotely happy or sad! :cry:

A smaller version...

https://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9322/feblovebugssmall.png

:)

:rofl:

Has anyone got any boy/girl feelings? I keep changing my mind, but I already have one of each so don't mind either way :D x x x

At the moment it's boy in my head - my friend has just had a boy and so far, our pregnancies at the start have been similar plus our girls were identical weights born. That's this weeks theory.

Next week i'll think girl because the sky is blue or something equally as silly!

So really - not a clue!! :winkwink:

I'm almost convinced I'm having a boy - I'd say about 80%. :D

My DH is the eldest of two boys, and the Chinese gender predictor says boy, and I don't think I've ever seen it be wrong! Plus, we BD'd on the day of ovulation (and the day after), and I read somewhere that boy sperm are faster and live shorter than girl sperm. (Thus, if we had BD'd two days before ovulation, and had become pregnant, I'd be inclined to say girl.)

I'd love one of each, so I don't really mind in which order. :)

I think girl at the moment but I really dont only have a preference (which is weird as I did with my other 2) x

I have a boy and a girl.

I feel like mine is a girl but mostly because we are hoping the first one is a boy.

Due feb 3rd but that's subject to change when I see my doc on July 20th. Soo far away.

This is my first! So far my main symptoms are sleepiness, moody, constipated, Amazing sense of smell! And this morning I had sickness for the first time at 8weeks.

I'm almost convinced I'm having a boy - I'd say about 80%. :D

My DH is the eldest of two boys, and the Chinese gender predictor says boy, and I don't think I've ever seen it be wrong! Plus, we BD'd on the day of ovulation (and the day after), and I read somewhere that boy sperm are faster and live shorter than girl sperm. (Thus, if we had BD'd two days before ovulation, and had become pregnant, I'd be inclined to say girl.)

I'd love one of each, so I don't really mind in which order. :)

I agree with this. It feels like I'm gonna have a boy. My mom had 2 boys before she had me and Chinese gender chart says boy, and like you said it has never been wrong as far as I know.

Also I really want a girl as my first.. So it will definitely be a boy :p

I was doing really well until today, grr. Two mahoosive cold sores on my top lip, nausea when I try and eat anything that isn't toast or rice cakes, a constant thirst and cramp that's taking my breath away. GP is going to be delighted to see me tomorrow!

I'm really enjoying this KFC, because I know the nausea is going to hit anyday now :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->