February 2013 Love Bugs

I kicked my OH awake to go and get me one because I was hungry. I said it was either that or he could wrestle Belle back into bed- well, it got me my KFC. :haha:

This pregnancy lark is making me lazy :blush:. I had NO energy at my mums today and fell asleep on the sofa. I haven't told her yet but I think she has kind of guessed....:blush:

Is anyone all hormonal and emotional yet? I have just been watching some gardening programme and the woman was so happy I burst into tears :haha:

YES!!! my husband even laughed at me b/c i went off on something and he was like, yep, you're pregnant. :haha:

A smaller version...

https://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9322/feblovebugssmall.png

:)

thank you!!!

thank you!!!

I'm almost convinced I'm having a boy - I'd say about 80%. :D

My DH is the eldest of two boys, and the Chinese gender predictor says boy, and I don't think I've ever seen it be wrong! Plus, we BD'd on the day of ovulation (and the day after), and I read somewhere that boy sperm are faster and live shorter than girl sperm. (Thus, if we had BD'd two days before ovulation, and had become pregnant, I'd be inclined to say girl.)

I'd love one of each, so I don't really mind in which order. :)

lol - according to chinese gender, the sperm theory (with only one possible conception night for him), and the ring theory, my son should have been a girl... :shrug: i think someone actually started a thread a few months ago asking if the chinese gender thing had worked, and there were many who had the opposite of what the charts said, so i certainly don't trust it. :haha: as with any of the wive's tails, i think it will work for some and not others.

Due feb 3rd but that's subject to change when I see my doc on July 20th. Soo far away.

This is my first! So far my main symptoms are sleepiness, moody, constipated, Amazing sense of smell! And this morning I had sickness for the first time at 8weeks.

welcome!

The chinese chart was right with one of my kids and wrong with the other. This time it says girl.

Has anyone done the needle over the wrist trick? Mine have always had the exact same results, even when I was a teenager. It's right with all the women in my family that have have had kids. If it's right I am carrying twins, a girl and a boy!

Ugh....thyroid levels came back majorly out of whack...Changing my prescription as of tomorrow. Looks like it is going to be a lot of blood testing for me in the next 8 months! Whatever it takes for a healthy child with a working thyroid!

I vote for A :) they are all adorable though!

Chinese chart was wrong for my son. Says boy this time, so I hope it's wrong again.

Its such a relief to hear that the chart was wrong for some people. Not that I would love my baby any less if it was a boy. I just like the idea of still being able to imagine its a girl :)

Oooh I feel so so sick this morning :cry: I have a swimming lesson with my eldest while watching my 2.5 year old... should be fun!

Still not been sick but my nausea is there more often now - felt grotty first thing!

Aww Em, i know the sicky feeling, luckily im having a very lazy day, Rosie is playing doctors and nurses and giving me all sorts of get well remedies.

Hows everyone this morning? Any plans for the day?

Hi! I didn't know this thread was here! lol I'm due 8th Feb yay :D I have a 13 month old already and a stay at home mummy whilst oh works :)

Nice to see I'm not the only one with ms aswell!

H&H 9 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->