February 2013 Love Bugs

ah im counting the days babe just want that 12 weeks scan and some good news. i got to have bloods done wen i have that to for downs it optional. it use to b at 15 wks but they have changed it app its more acurate. mannnnn why does pregnancy have to b so scerey x:hugs:

Rang hospital- my first appointment is 19th July!!!! I am 8 weeks already and not seen anybody yet. Soooo stressed.

My first appointment will be when I'm just over 10 weeks too. It's pretty standard in the UK and nothing to worry about xxx

Morning ladies, i'm feeling awful. The MS is in full swing. No vomiting but I feel so sick most of the time. It's worse after I've worked a 12 hour shift on the ward (I'm a RN). Did one yesterday and the nausea got progressively worse as the day went on and today i feel awful. Doesn't help that I'm bloated, too hot, and mildly constipated too. First trimester sucks. Sorry to moan, just feeling really horrid. x

Good morning!
I am sorry you are feeling sick, been through that last week :s
This week though it's my bones they are giving me hell.. I feel like I want to break all my bones just to get rid of this stretchy feeling in all of them :(

I feel bit sick this morning but not been sick. I was goggling all sorts last night, I feel like crying as every day I am thinking something may happen :(

Thanks gladly- it's all so stressful at the moment. Just worried im not doing everything I should. Sorry your sickness is kicking in. Think I'm pretty lucky... Just tired and a bit grumpy!

My doppler came this morning!!!!! No HB obviously as its so early, but I think I may have found the placenta, its was soooo quiet x x x

Thats awesome wiggler! I have my doppler from my last pregnancy and I am itching to use it!

I'm now almost certain it was the little whooshes of the placenta, I went for a pee and couldn't hear it after. Going to try again in a few days if I can wait that long. I don't have much gel though so going to have to get a nice cheap alternative :D x x x

Congratulations ladies :flower:

I am due 22nd Feb with baby number 2!

:cloud9:

Holly - just passing through quickly and have to tell you that is my son's favourite memory verse in your siggy!

How are you all today? I am having hot flushes today! x I want to tell people but I am scared! I am meant to be doing a high rise abseil in august so have to tell them!

Holly - just passing through quickly and have to tell you that is my son's favourite memory verse in your siggy!

:hugs: it's my favorite too!!

A good reminder right now actually ... I have an Ultrasound today at 3:30pm and I am sooo nervous!

A good reminder right now actually ... I have an Ultrasound today at 3:30pm and I am sooo nervous!
After receiving word that my first Beta (26,000) didn't double (came back at 38,000) after 48 hours I've been clinging to this verse. I am trusting that His plans are not mine. Also research has shown that with those high levels it could take up to 96 hours to double.

So I am a little confused.... when I had my us on Monday babies crown to rump length measured 6w 1d but I was told that my edd is 2/20. I did not think much of it because I was so excited I got to hear the hb. :cloud9: But it does not make sense because the math does not add up if the baby measured 6 & 1 I believe edd should be 2/17. :shrug: What do you ladies think?

After receiving word that my first Beta (26,000) didn't double (came back at 38,000) after 48 hours I've been clinging to this verse. I am trusting that His plans are not mine. Also research has shown that with those high levels it could take up to 96 hours to double.

:hugs:

I understand the concern... but you are 100%. Right that once your levels are that high.. they don't double as quickly which IS normal :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->