February 2013 Love Bugs

So I am a little confused.... when I had my us on Monday babies crown to rump length measured 6w 1d but I was told that my edd is 2/20. I did not think much of it because I was so excited I got to hear the hb. :cloud9: But it does not make sense because the math does not add up if the baby measured 6 & 1 I believe edd should be 2/17. :shrug: What do you ladies think?

I agree with you. No way is it 2/20 with you being where you are. I am 6w2d today and my edd is February 19th.

So I am a little confused.... when I had my us on Monday babies crown to rump length measured 6w 1d but I was told that my edd is 2/20. I did not think much of it because I was so excited I got to hear the hb. :cloud9: But it does not make sense because the math does not add up if the baby measured 6 & 1 I believe edd should be 2/17. :shrug: What do you ladies think?

I agree with you. No way is it 2/20 with you being where you are. I am 6w2d today and my edd is February 19th.

So I am not crazy.:haha:
I guess I will have to question them next Monday at my next us.

i am never going to complain about lack of symptoms again this constant nausea is killing me making me feel so yack:dohh:

Blue Eyes according to the online tickers, 2/20 would be correct... However, I'm the same amount along, and if you do the math counting back 3 months and adding 7 days, it would be the 23rd of February. I don't really understand the whole edd thing.

I try not to fixate on EDDs too much - the baby will be here when it's cooked, and if you don't give people a precise due date it might put off some of the more annoying "still here then?" comments. With my DS I was deliberately vague whenever anyone asked when he was due.

cuz 6w1d would make your last af be on the 16th of may (they go by a 28 day cycle)

I think they would be better off just giving a week instead of an actual date. Its so rare to have your baby on the exact date.

Today is my 4 year anniversary! Yay.
Tomorrow is my first scan. Very nervous as I haven't been able to find anything on the doppler, not even the placenta. I'm hoping it's just because my bladder has never been full enough. It's going to be a long day. Lucky for me, I get to take a boring online defensive driving course for most of the day at work. At least it'll pass the time.

Can I join? My EDD is the 28th so I'm JUST in here & fingers crossed bean stays!

was going to reply to a few people, but, don't have time, lol - congrats to the new bfp's and the ladies with great scans

think i got everyone's updates for dates and such - let me know if i accidentally skipped you.

Option A clearly won, lol - yay! will keep the others hidden in spoiler tags for a few weeks if anyone wants to save that info - think i remember someone asking for those to be kept for a bit.

hope everyone is doing well! :)

Ladies, TicToc messaged me, she will no longer be on here. Unfortunately, she had a mc. I just wanted to let you know so the list can be updated accordingly.

So I had a scare this morning... I woke up with extreme pain in my lower abdomin I was scared that we were losing our lil peanut so I called mt fs. He had me come in for another scan and thankfully the pain is from the 60mm cyst on my right ovary. If you look at the right side of the scan you can see the cysts size. peanut is doing great! Monday the heart rate was 108 and today it is 119 and our peanut has gotten noticably bigger. :cloud9: I am amazed and so happy. I cant believe the differnce 3 days makes. I guess this horrible cyst scored me an extra us.

Attachments

• Baby Sears 6w 4d.jpg
    Baby Sears 6w 4d.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 8
Hey ladies!

TicToc - so sorry to hear :hugs:

Nausea is definitely worse - it's the type of nausea where I need to eat to get rid of it rather than it be food aversion.

Can I ask a TMI question? What's all your CM/discharge like? Mine is creamy yellow and there's quite alot. I know this is a normal pregnancy sign but I panic that i'm bleeding and keep rushing to the toilet to check!

Today is my 4 year anniversary! Yay.
Tomorrow is my first scan. Very nervous as I haven't been able to find anything on the doppler, not even the placenta. I'm hoping it's just because my bladder has never been full enough. It's going to be a long day. Lucky for me, I get to take a boring online defensive driving course for most of the day at work. At least it'll pass the time.

Happy anniversary :flower:
Good luck at your scan tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"