February 2013 Love Bugs

Can I ask a TMI question? What's all your CM/discharge like? Mine is creamy yellow and there's quite alot. I know this is a normal pregnancy sign but I panic that i'm bleeding and keep rushing to the toilet to check!

I'm bone dry, and it's really quite uncomfortable now :(

I hadn't been on in about a week and there were 50+ new pages! You ladies have been busy! Congrats to the new BFPs and to Seity on your anniversary! This is the time for scans, so exciting!

Hey ladies!

TicToc - so sorry to hear :hugs:

Nausea is definitely worse - it's the type of nausea where I need to eat to get rid of it rather than it be food aversion.

Can I ask a TMI question? What's all your CM/discharge like? Mine is creamy yellow and there's quite alot. I know this is a normal pregnancy sign but I panic that i'm bleeding and keep rushing to the toilet to check!
Mine tends to be a light white. At the moment I'm dry, but there are days when it is heavier and I feel like I'm wetting myself. :haha:

Hey ladies!

TicToc - so sorry to hear :hugs:

Nausea is definitely worse - it's the type of nausea where I need to eat to get rid of it rather than it be food aversion.

Mine is the same, feels quite wet in there! Nothing to be concerned with though mine is often brownish tinged so my doctor had me do some bloodwork. No cramping so I'm not getting overexcited, just enjoy!

Hi ladies! My first appoitnment went well, I have been prescribed high dose folic acid, calcium suppliments as apparently that helps as there is clotting problems in the family, and been told to continue the baby aspirin, will be ringing the MW tomorrow for my booking in appointment. She is also sending off an urgent referal for an early scan as I am hardly sleeping and a mess at the moment, so should be having a scan next week I think.

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening x x x

Congrats, Wiggler! I am so happy to hear everything went well for you during your first appointment. I look forward to comparing scan pictures sometime next week.

I'm just shocked I didn't have to ask for the scan, she asked me how I am and it all just came out about how I am hardly sleeping, having MC nightmares and on the verge of tears with every twinge and she immediately wrote out the referral. LOVE that doctor!

Can't wait to see my beany and get a bit of reassurance :cloud9: I really want the nightmares to stop now :( x x x

Mine was a sticky yellow tan color yesterday. It almost looked like I may have been spotting. I was nervous cuz I was having really bad back pain with it. Today no back pain, and it seems more clear sticky. I think our cm will be changing a lot.

Thanks so much ladies for sharing - really appreciate it!

Wiggler - fantastic news on your appointment. Good luck for your scan :happydance:

This time I have days of white CM and quite a bit but other days hardly anything - with my daughter it was white and there was so much of it I was knicker checking non stop!

So glad your apt went well wiggler!
So excited you will be getting a us soon! Can't wait to see the scan of your wee one.

Glad you're getting your scan Wiggler :) I think we had the same due date in may blossoms!

I've noticed the list at the front is updated with team yellow. We will def being staying team yellow as I loved the surprise last time!

Xx

Hi JJay! Awww your LO is gorgeous! :cloud9: I was team yellow last time too, not happening this time :rofl:

Nausea is back tonight, not as bad as I am chugging OJ like its going out of fashion, but bad enough that the smells coming from the kitchen where OH is doing dinner is making my stomach churn :sick: x x x

I'm glad you'll be getting a scan Wriggler. It sounds like it was a very good appt.
I'm not the least bit interested in Team yellow. I'm far too impatient and can barely wait til 20 weeks. No chance I'd make it to the birth. Besides, I could never pick out a name for both genders and I like to plan and call my baby he/she or by name.

Hey all just wanted to share i saw my little babies heart beat today!! very healthy and strong bean!!! due feb 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best of luck & happiness to all of you!

Congrats Keepthefaithx! Glad to hear the good news!

Had some energy this morning (finally!) and was able to get some housework done. Back on the couch now and feeling like a nap, but glad to feel like myself again for a few hours!

Oooh Kitty, send some energy this way please! :haha:

MF - I have had back ache on and off for a week, try not to worry hun, its probably ou baby getting nice and snug :hugs:

Its official - my SPD is making a rather swift comeback :cry: By the time we got home from the doctors I was walking like a donkey had kicked me in the vag. Going to get a refrral to physio at my booking in appointment and I swear I won't let them get away with not giving me crutches this time when it gets really bad.

MF - my lower back aches on and off, sometimes to the point I want paracetamol but after googling, it seems normal!

As for team yellow? We stayed yellow last time which was exciting but this time, we'll find out - it'll be nice to experience what it feels like to know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->