February 2013 Love Bugs

Evening everyone.

Anyone super constipated? Just don't know what I can take? I've never had it this early!
I got my maternity exemption card through today but still no booking appointment!
Hope your all well xx

Evening everyone.

Anyone super constipated? Just don't know what I can take? I've never had it this early!
I got my maternity exemption card through today but still no booking appointment!
Hope your all well xx

I have problems to begin with in regards to constipation, but it's been super bad since I've become pregnant. I heard that milk of magnesia is ok to take.

Can I ask a TMI question? What's all your CM/discharge like? Mine is creamy yellow and there's quite alot. I know this is a normal pregnancy sign but I panic that i'm bleeding and keep rushing to the toilet to check!

I'm bone dry, and it's really quite uncomfortable now :(

Argh! Me too..... Is this normal? I thought pregnancy = more discharge not less??:blush:

Hello ladys

Well im in hospital suffering a bit of dehidration ao on a drip. Still loss of symptoms but they have done my bloods and said my levels r nice and high. Having a acan in the morning and im totaly shitting it just hope its all good news. Im well scered:wacko:

Hope all u lovely ladies r doin good xxx

Massive hugs hun :hugs: I hope the scan tomorrow shows a lovely ickle baby :cloud9: x x x

Sorry you're in the hospital future. Good luck with your scan tomorrow!

Thank u guys i will let u know how it goes hopefully it will b all good x

Keep th faith- I bet hearing the little heart beat was amazing
Wriggler- that sounds like a great appointment.

FutureHopes: feel better sweetie! :hugs2: praying for you and your beanie!

To everyone who had a mc, I'm so sorry! I know words can't heal the hurt but I send my regrets anyway :( :hug:

To everyone with a great scan, I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait for mine and to see that little heart beating. My first appointment is the 5th, but I don't know if I will have a scan that day or not.

To everyone who is new, welcome welcome!!! H/H 9 months to you!! :flower:

I'm really struggling with patience. Not-pregnant me is very patient and easy to please. Pregnant me is very impatient. I get frustrated easily and have been VERY moody...it is like serious PMS stuff. It isn't uncontrollable but it is difficult to thwart my grumps. :muaha: <<<<That is how my moods have been...up and down!

My dreams are getting weird. Anyone else having this? I dreamed last night that I went to the restroom and had period blood when I wiped. In my dream I said out loud "O, I can't have my period I'm pregnant!" and it all cleared up...I have never had a lucid dream before last night so it was really weird. Felt like I was going loopy :loopy:

Also my pets have been acting strange...VERY clingy...which is getting very annoying. They have always been clingy (2 dogs and a cat) but it has gotten significantly worse over the last two weeks. O, the power of pheromones....:wacko:

Nausea has showed its ugly face the min i woke up, stood up to go loo then went dizzy :dohh:

Lotsa - my cats are going mental! They are normally the most anti social craetures, but since last week they have been all over me. It's beginning to get a little annoying.

Cramps still going, which is really annoying but reassuring at the same time. I remember having them with DS, but not with my pregnancy which ended in MC last year. Yesterday I thought my morning sickness was easing off. Apparently not. So pleased DS is on summer holidays from today - can't face walking the length of myself, nevermind school runs!

Wow I was wondering why my kitties are being all lovey dovey extra strong these days haha... now I know

Well I am having very bad headaches every morning now.. and the only symptoms still around are tiredness, headaches, achy bones and well.. extreme thirst.. anyone else with the thirst thingy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->