February 2013 Love Bugs

Thought I'd let you ladies know I'm being induced on Saturday :).
xoxox

Oh Smiley that sounds horrid :( Fingers crossed your dilated enough for them to break your waters :)

Becca :happydance: very happy for you!!

Yay Becca. I was induced with both now. It's not that bad at all. Elsie's induction was brilliant! Better than most natural births.

We're hoping it doesn't take ages. I'm 3cm dilated, which is good. How long were your labours, Newt?

I suffer with an OCD so it's hard.
xoxox

Smiley- try and stay calm honey. Baths are fabulous for easing the pains. Sending hugs. Xx

Great news becca.

Thinking of you ladies who are over due.

Hope you have your baby before the night ends smiley
And fab news Becca x

I cant stop crying :cry: This is the total opposite to my induction with Oscar :cry:

They started the pitocin at 3:30 I was 3cm. I was fully dilated at 5:00 on a level 4 pitocin drip (most women need a 12 out of 20 drip).

It's a means to an end Smiley, focus on the end result Hun. Every contraction is one step closer to meeting your bubba. Hope they start getting things moving for you soon xx

Oh Smiley I understand completely...I was in labor for about 30 hours and it took almost 24 for me to dilate past 1cm...most of that time I was having horrible contractions all in my back and down my legs (he was sunny side up) every 3-4 mins. I was in tears too...I thought it would never end! It did though and was all worth it with LO in my arms! Hang in there, you are so close!!!!

Becca on the plus side once I had started to dilate and got to the hospital I wasn't progressing past 5cm on my own so they started me on Pitocin. Like Newt, I was only on Level 4 (the lowest dose) and went from 5cm to 10cm and +2 in about 2 hrs...and only 15 mins of pushing he was out! I would definitely do an induction, had a very positive experience with the Pictocin!

Im 3cm so im next in line to go for my waters broke. Cant believe after 13hours i am only a 3. Was not expecting this at all. Pains are verging on excrutiating now too. Im making a right prat of myself with the noises I am making.

Massive hugs smiley :hugs: Hopefully when they break your waters things go nice and quickly.

Oh Smiley, so sorry. Big hugs :hugs::hugs: I was also quite vocal before I got the epidural. Don't worry about, they've heard worse! Thinking of you, hoping it goes quickly now...you can do it girl!!! :hugs:

Smiley, they have definitely heard it before--labor isn't a walk in the park! Make all the noise you need!!!!!!

Come on baby smiley. Your doing an amazing job, keep focused on your beautiful baby xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->