February 2013 Love Bugs

So sorry babee bugs :hugs: really hope everything is ok :hug: xx

Babee bugs I'm so sorry hope everything works out for u..:hugs:

Bear ur scan looks great..xx

I can't wait for my next one now..x

I have my first midwife appointment today! Can't wait!! Hopefully it'll make things feel a bit more real :)

Saying that - the sore boobies, the nausea that amped up into morning sickness at work last night, tiredness, being a crying wreck at the drop of a hat (not normally a cryer) and constant peeing (that OH keeps pointing out as being total obvious signs of being pregnant) should be enough for me lol!

Hello...

I am new here and hope I can join you all. A bit about myself.

I live in ONtario, Canada and I am 44. Have an 11 year old son and a daughter who is 3 (who we adopted last year after fostering her for three years). Just found out I am expecting and WOW what a shocker!! LOL..

I had an ultrasound on June 25 and just saw sac and yolk...tech dated me at 5 weeks 3 days max. Going in for another scan on July 13th...SO NERVOUS!!!

It's been a LONG time since I've been pregnant, it's like it's new all over again. :)

Hope to find some friends here. :)

OMG Thats is so exciting, I feel that way too, I have a alomost 13 yo girl and I am 39 and 7w4d pregnant. Had a MC 2 months ago. Now I just hope tyhe baby sticks. This is my second marriage and my new OH doesnt have any children, so I would love to give him a baby and make him father.

How r u feeling? any nausea or heart burn?

Hi and thanks for the welcome! I am feeling pretty good. Only nauseous around 3 am after I pee and my stomach is empty. Other than that, my symptoms are pretty mild and more at night time which is strange! LOL. I am really dragging but not exhausted (but am wanting to be in bed by 8pm most nights) and my boobs are really sore at night but not so much during the day (weird?)

I am hoping to see a bean next week...I can't get really excited until I actually see something there, know what I mean? I had a bad miscarriage before I got pregnant with my son and with my son, I had a subchorionic hematoma and was on bedrest for 3 months! Hoping my body, while old(er), is going to work WITH me this time! :)

Stay gd luck with u me appointment..x
Justa hopefully this is a easy pregnancy for u then x

Woohooo, scan today! I'm my area, if you are going to a regular ob, they do a scan at every visit in the first trimester. We don't have government run healthcare here in the states and my insurance will cover anything doctors deem standard. I'm excited to see how far along I really am as I suspect I'm several days behind where I think I am (based on the length off my cycle) Ill know soon enough, only 5 more hours :D

well symptoms seem to of stopt again. whish it wud stop doing this and making me panic. the only thing i do have is spots on my back which i never get, also got a few on my face which i also never get, oh and boobies still a bit sore. so i gues i still have a few lol. just dont understand where the sickness and tiredness is. mind u did this with my last son and i worried then only to find the sickness and tiredness to return at 10 wks and it was so babd and had the sickness all the way through, hmmmmmm maybe it will do the same this time.:wacko:

how r we all doing today ladies? im feeling much more positive than i did yesterday i felt so down yesterday after wat i was told by my consultant on tuesday she really did put the creepers up me, i know she has to tell me everything even the worrying stuff but it still didnt stop me freeking out.:wacko: also is any of u not feeling hungrey? my apitite has just vanished i always thought u were starving in early pregnancy but im not, is this bad?

:hugs:

How do so many people get an early scan?! Im very jealous! :haha: We don't get offered them at all in my area! Xxx

I only got mine, because I had lots of bleeding... HCG tests were all other the place, so needed one to rule out ectopic.

Then my last scan revealed that my uterus is full of blood around the gestational sac, and so I've got a 50% risk of miscarriage... I've had more bleeding since last scan, so need another on the 11th to check to see if I'm still pregnant and if I am, if baby has a heartbeat or not.
OH hunny its nice seeing u on here its so horrible wen we get told things tyhat make us worry. im preying wen u have ur scan all is well.:hugs:

well symptoms seem to of stopt again. whish it wud stop doing this and making me panic. the only thing i do have is spots on my back which i never get, also got a few on my face which i also never get, oh and boobies still a bit sore. so i gues i still have a few lol. just dont understand where the sickness and tiredness is. mind u did this with my last son and i worried then only to find the sickness and tiredness to return at 10 wks and it was so babd and had the sickness all the way through, hmmmmmm maybe it will do the same this time.:wacko:

how r we all doing today ladies? im feeling much more positive than i did yesterday i felt so down yesterday after wat i was told by my consultant on tuesday she really did put the creepers up me, i know she has to tell me everything even the worrying stuff but it still didnt stop me freeking out.:wacko: also is any of u not feeling hungrey? my apitite has just vanished i always thought u were starving in early pregnancy but im not, is this bad?

:hugs:

Oh me!! Me!! Me!! I have a massive food aversion atm. Well for the past 3 weeks or more. Everything makes me feel ill. Even the thought of my usual favourite foods, even chocolate! :wacko: what's that all about.
Only carbs and the odd craving can be consumed. But generally I never want to eat, yet if I'm hungry im more likely to vomit. Ahhh the joys.... :haha:

So sorry babee bugs :hugs: really hope everything is ok :hug: xx
i must say ure piccy looks rather yummy i love jelly babies lol. i cant stop looking at ure picture i want JELLY BABIES:haha:

Used to have that effect on me too.... Nope not anymore. Lol. :haha:

Yellow11, I'm on the carb boat with you. Sweets are a no go at this time. My peanut is apparently craving carbs and salt. Those are the only things I'm able to even contemplate eating right now.

im the same i have been wanting roast dinners but only at night,also i will eat bread but only with peanut butter or just strait bread but again thats later on. in the day im not hungrey one bit. i dont feel sick i did the other day have a wave of sickness but the last 2 days nothing. hoping thats normol. ive asked my other half to get me some jellybabies now lmao. its ure picture its making my mouth water lol. :hugs:

Yellow11, I'm on the carb boat with you. Sweets are a no go at this time. My peanut is apparently craving carbs and salt. Those are the only things I'm able to even contemplate eating right now.

oh yeah me to im loving ready salted or salt and viniger crisps hehehe. its all about the carbs wats that all about lol xxxxx:hugs:

1 day until my scan!!!! I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since we found out ........I did not sleep well last night and I'm thinking tonight isn't going to go well either......I'm nervous and excited at the same time I just hope everything is ok and wishing for 11am tommorow to get here fast!!!

awwww hun im sure all will b fine u shud c heartbeat to i saw mine on tuesday i wud of had to of waited till monday but because i had to c my high risk consultant she wanted we to have a scan as they wernt shore if mine was a continuing pregnancy or not, it was a realief c in that little heart beat. even tho i got told all the worrying stuff after by my consultant im still staying positive. and im positive for u to. good luck hunny xxx:hugs:

Smileyfaces - I got an early scan due to previous losses, I think they only do them for that and for complications

My scan went sooooo well, I didn't get a pic as they don't give them out here for early scans, but my little beany is perfect, my EDD is now feb 14th. Sooooooooooo happy! x x x

I tried eating some banana nut cereal this morning with bananas in it... Ate about 5 spoonfuls and became disgusted...

I'm having a lot of problems with constipation, so I'm really trying to intake more fiber, but its so hard to eat anything. Fruit seems to be settling well with me, but other than that, I find myself becoming nauseated while eating.

Smileyfaces - I got an early scan due to previous losses, I think they only do them for that and for complications

My scan went sooooo well, I didn't get a pic as they don't give them out here for early scans, but my little beany is perfect, my EDD is now feb 14th. Sooooooooooo happy! x x x

:wohoo: I am so happy for you! Congrats.

Hi All,

I have just noticed that I have a small amount of spotting - brown blood but there was nothing when I wiped (Sorry TMI), can someone please tell me that this is normal? I am 9 weeks and 4 days, hopefully it is just old blood from somewhere.

I have an appointment next week with the midwife (wednesday) should I call her earlier Im a worrier by nature but this has just tipped me over the edge :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->