February 2013 Love Bugs

Hello...

I am new here and hope I can join you all. A bit about myself.

I live in ONtario, Canada and I am 44. Have an 11 year old son and a daughter who is 3 (who we adopted last year after fostering her for three years). Just found out I am expecting and WOW what a shocker!! LOL..

I had an ultrasound on June 25 and just saw sac and yolk...tech dated me at 5 weeks 3 days max. Going in for another scan on July 13th...SO NERVOUS!!!

It's been a LONG time since I've been pregnant, it's like it's new all over again. :)

Hope to find some friends here. :)

Welcome Im from Calgary. Congrats!

Hello...

I live in ONtario, Canada and I am 44. Have an 11 year old son and a daughter who is 3 (who we adopted last year after fostering her for three years). Just found out I am expecting and WOW what a shocker!! LOL..

I had an ultrasound on June 25 and just saw sac and yolk...tech dated me at 5 weeks 3 days max. Going in for another scan on July 13th...SO NERVOUS!!!

It's been a LONG time since I've been pregnant, it's like it's new all over again. :)

OMG Thats is so exciting, I feel that way too, I have a alomost 13 yo girl and I am 39 and 7w4d pregnant. Had a MC 2 months ago. Now I just hope tyhe baby sticks. This is my second marriage and my new OH doesnt have any children, so I would love to give him a baby and make him father.

How r u feeling? any nausea or heart burn?

Not sure when Im due, as wont be able to date properly till my 1st scan.
I got my bfp on Monday! clear blue said I was 2-3, so went on there website and it says im 4-5! doing another on Monday to see if it goes up to 3+ & then ill know a bit more. Got a midwife appointment on Monday too :') I did the online calculators, Im due either end of february, or start of March! congratulations to you all <3

Magrace - Lovely scan piccy :cloud9:

Congrats and welcome to the new ladies!

My scan is today!!!! :happydance: :happydance: Its stupidly early in the morning and I can't sleep :haha: x x x

Thanks, fides! Now I have the February Lovebugs icon, too!!

Welcome to the forum, Justatrace :)

Magrace, that's a beautiful scan!

Newt4 and magrace, I lived in Calgary for a year and just moved back to BC!

I just got my test results back from last week's bloodwork. hcg levels are increasing (fingers crossed!!). I got a requisition for an early ultrasound so I will book an appt tomorrow....so excited!!

:wave: hi ladies,
Can I please join? :flower: I've been lingering in ttc too long.
My EDD is 18th Feb.
I see I'm in good company.
Xxx

https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i194/bbear690/scan.jpg

8 weeks and 6 days :):) scan was last week, i am 10 weeks tomorrow :)

Hello...

Hello and welcome, I also had my scan on the 25th and I was roughly 5 weeks, the sonographer couldn't be more precise... I go on the 11th for a growth check.

I've had bleeding and tissue loss etc, hence the early scans.. Also I'm pregnant straight after a 12 week pregnancy loss x

How do so many people get an early scan?! Im very jealous! :haha: We don't get offered them at all in my area! Xxx

I think that the baby brain has set in this morning along with really bad nausea.

I have just poured a bottle of coke into a glass with water in it, I dont know what the heck is going on in my head.

How do so many people get an early scan?! Im very jealous! :haha: We don't get offered them at all in my area! Xxx

I only got mine, because I had lots of bleeding... HCG tests were all other the place, so needed one to rule out ectopic.

Then my last scan revealed that my uterus is full of blood around the gestational sac, and so I've got a 50% risk of miscarriage... I've had more bleeding since last scan, so need another on the 11th to check to see if I'm still pregnant and if I am, if baby has a heartbeat or not.

Bbear... Your scan is adorable. I go on the 12th. I'll be 8w1d. I hope my scan comes out that good!

SmileyFaces - I don't know about where you live, but in the US, 8 weeks is typically your first scan. Mainly for viability and dating.

BabeeBugs- I wish you the best! That's so scary. Hope all turns out well. Keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->