February 2013 Love Bugs

Hot water with honey in, hot ribena... none of the good stuff I'm afraid :( x x x

Is anyone else feeling very sick with nausea, bitter taste in the mouth, and extremely tired? I don't feel like doing anything...I just want to sleep all day and all night. I feel soooo sick! The thought of food makes me want to vomit but I feel a little hungry.

P.S. How do you get that February Love Bugs icon with the red ladybug???

At last the demand child is asleep and I can watch hollyoaks and put my feet up!

Anything exciting happened today ladies?

Nothing majorly exciting here... after the scan drama this morning we just relaxed until it was time to get the kids jabs done. They were so brave :cloud9: x x x

Whats happened hun? hope everything is OK :hugs:

And sorry about the chicken lattices :haha:

Celebrated Independence Day out in the heat and sun all morning playing on bounce houses, and chasing two little ones. So tired and no nap either! :( I'm going to bed at 6 I swear! It is a stormy afternoon, perfect sleeping weather!!

Excited for my appointment tomorrow. I'll be glad to know all is well :) I have a great assurance things are fine, call it a peace in my heart...I just can't wait for that peace to be validated!

I've been so moody, but in quiet times I feel content and happy!

Whats happened hun? hope everything is OK :hugs:

And sorry about the chicken lattices :haha:

urgh, I rang the hospital as my MW told me to, they never had my referral, they told me they don't take written refferals and mine was probably sent to the wrong department, they put me through to a different department who never answered, so I text my MW who rings me back but my son had put my phone on silent so I missed the call, she called a few hours later and then gave me the third degree about why I was being referred for a scan, she then got on the phone to the hospital and rangme back 5 mins later with a scan slot :D

I have decided I am going to make my own chicken lattices, much heathier :D x x x

I still have a week till my first scan! The wait is killing me!!! I took a hpt the other day and it was still super dark and came up before the control line... made me feel a million times better!
Other than restless nights, extreme thirst and super sore bbs I have no symptoms. We told OH brother and SIL the other night. They were more excited then we were! They have two little ones (22 months and 3 months) and couldn't have been happier! It was such a weight of my shoulders to finally tell someone!

How's everyone else doing?

Yeh future your back Hunnie, I was worrying about you... Glad you seen babies heartbeat x

I tested today, I had some more bleeding on the 28th, so was wondering what the lines were like... Glad and contented I got this

Attachments

• c510eb79.jpg
    c510eb79.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 5
Hi ladies, had my ultrasound today:) they moved my due date to Febuary 3rd :) heres my bean! Heart beat was 168

forgot to attach

Attachments

• IMG-20120704-00956.jpg
    IMG-20120704-00956.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 9
P.S. How do you get that February Love Bugs icon with the red ladybug???

go to your User CP, click on "edit signature" on the left, then put in the code for the size you want from the bottom of the 1st post in this thread with
(no space) before and after the url code. :flower:

Hi ladies, had my ultrasound today:) they moved my due date to Febuary 3rd :) heres my bean! Heart beat was 168
updated 1st page. :)

Hello...

I am new here and hope I can join you all. A bit about myself.

I live in ONtario, Canada and I am 44. Have an 11 year old son and a daughter who is 3 (who we adopted last year after fostering her for three years). Just found out I am expecting and WOW what a shocker!! LOL..

I had an ultrasound on June 25 and just saw sac and yolk...tech dated me at 5 weeks 3 days max. Going in for another scan on July 13th...SO NERVOUS!!!

It's been a LONG time since I've been pregnant, it's like it's new all over again. :)

Hope to find some friends here. :)

forgot to add: They are not sure of my due date since I totally ovulated late in May. :) I, myself, think it's a Valentines' baby but we'll see soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->