February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

It was pretty descent. Not faint, not super strong.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/bfp-announcements/1006211-after-13-months-ttc.html
I was....14dpo I think??? So glad you talked me in to waiting for mothers day thank you lei :)

It was pretty descent. Not faint, not super strong.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/bfp-announcements/1006211-after-13-months-ttc.html
I was....14dpo I think??? So glad you talked me in to waiting for mothers day thank you lei :)

:D It was the best mothers day gift any mom could have :thumbup: & the + was pretty decent! :happydance:

This month is our 14 month mark & I didn't even realize it. Af is due next thursday but depending on how I am feeling next week will determine when I test.

It made it so much better and more memorable, you're awesome.
How many DPO are you now? I keep losing track.

Hey Jenna tomorrow is the big day right? I know I said boy, but for some reason I'm thinking girl now..lol Probably because I secretly wish for another girl, even though I already have 3 and no boys..lmao!

Ohhhhhh thatS RIGHT!!!! Jenna Im so excited!!! I sayyyyyyyyyy..hmmm let me see!! Boy :)

Yes!!! Tomorrows the day :D I'm trying so hard to stay busy because I'm so anxious lol. I'm also secretly rooting for girl but everyone's telling me boy so I've come to be excited for either.
I'm actually really nervous lol. It's weird.

I say boy but that's just cause I have 2 girls & want a boy hahaha!!! Either way the baby will be a wonferful blessing!

Do you still talk to the lady from your job so once you know she can put together a baby shower theme :D heheh

Yeah we still talk... but the last few times I've tested her she hasn't texted me back so now I'm getting paranoid that she wont want to do it :(

I'm sure once you find out the sex & tell her she will!!! Tomorrow cant come any sooner!! I'm so excited for you :)

Omg I know I'm so nervous its stupid lol. I don't even know why I'm so nervous!! It makes my heart go fast thinking about it :) I had such a great day at the lake today and it was an awesome distraction. But now that I'm home I'm too excited to be tired. Gonna try putting in a movie but I doubt it'll help :p it's going to be a rough night!

I'm happy you put a ticker up! Now I don't have to keep forgetting when you're testing :p

Omg I know I'm so nervous its stupid lol. I don't even know why I'm so nervous!! It makes my heart go fast thinking about it :) I had such a great day at the lake today and it was an awesome distraction. But now that I'm home I'm too excited to be tired. Gonna try putting in a movie but I doubt it'll help :p it's going to be a rough night!

I'm happy you put a ticker up! Now I don't have to keep forgetting when you're testing :p

Lol your so silly :D The lake sounds fun, wo rking these two jobs is kicking my butt. I need a day to relax :drunk: hahah but its kind of hard to let lose :beer: since Ill be testing next week :happydance:

:yipee: :loopy: :wohoo: :happydance::happydance::thumbup:TODAY IS THE DAY!!! WAHOOO IM SO EXCITED!! :happydance::thumbup: :wohoo: :loopy: :yipee:

Jenna - Good luck today! Can't wait to hear what your having!

9dpo for me today. Don't have a single symptom. So I guess we'll see what happens. But not all that hopeful. :(

Jenna - Good luck today! Can't wait to hear what your having!

9dpo for me today. Don't have a single symptom. So I guess we'll see what happens. But not all that hopeful. :(

I have my FXED for you hun :)

Glad to see you still around ;-)

Hi ladies!

Jenna - Let us know as soon as you find out! Have fun ;)

Snowflake - I've read plenty of women who didn't have any symptoms during the 2ww and ended up with their BFP. Don't lose hope! :hugs: When are you planning on testing?

Lei - How are you doing today? Glad to see you've kept up with temping! Gives me something to stalk :haha:

I'm with snowflake - feeling normal today at 8DPO. No cramps, backache or ickyness feeling. Woke up with a really bad headache and dry mouth, which has happened on BFN as well as our BFP cycle, so no help there.

How's everyone else doing?

Lei - Thanks! FX for you too! I am still stalking y'all on the thread. Just don't have to much to say these days given I'm not charting or taking any meds so just been hanging back.

Bioteck - Thanks girl! Trying not to lose hope. I am thinking of testing Thursday when I would be 14dpo. I would be considered "late" by my standards without Progesterone supplements. Really hope it's your BFP cycle too!

Biotechick - Im okay.. I still feel under the weather but not sure if its just cause Im tired or my allergies. I still feel like Im running a fever but Im not. Also been extremely light headed & just out of it. Again I really think its my allergies messing with me =/

Im trying SOOOO hard to keep up with the temping lol but sometimes Im about to get up & remember haha. Whoops!! hehheheehe. The aches I was having the past few days finally let up (thank goodness) but every now & then I feel a little twinge of some sort. Im trying not to get my hopes up & keep telling myself that the femara is tricking me like the clomid did lol.

Snowflakes- I hope this all natural cycle lead you to a bfp.. Its so much less stressfull not charting & counting days :)

Oh ya & I have to admit I had the urge to POAS yesterday lol.. So of course I used a cheapie & surprise surprise... BFN hahhaha

Oh myyyyy!!! 3 and a half hours until my ultrasound lol I'm losing my mind waiting! Can't wait to come back and tell you ladies :) I've tried to make friends in the pregnancy sections but nobody seems to like me haha. I've even had a lot of rude comments from questions I've asked (oh god its like high school) so you ladies are the only thread I really care much to share with because nobody else cares in the other ones haha! I <3 all of you :)

Snowflake: I had absolutely no symptoms and I was SO convinced it was an AF month that I even considered not testing at all. The only thing I felt was AF cramps so I was sure she was just around the corner. You're still very much in my dear!

Bio: your chart is looking great BTW!

Yay Im so excited!!!! That's odd that they are acting like that towards you. =/ no good!! Especially since the site is for support :) We all love you & very interested in what's going on :hugs:

So I finally called into my FS about me not feeling so well. I am waiting for his nurse to call me back. Clomid made me cramp all the way up until AF but they said they have never heard of Femara doing that. I tried to ask others who took femara but got ignored ...boooo!!! Or was told that I didn't ovulate which I know I did cause my body is like clockwork! hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->