February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Hey Ladies! I have been watching this thread since I joined but haven;t had anything to report until today! I GOT MY SMILEY FACE on the OPK this morning! One CD earlier than last cycle. w00t! Me and the DH have DTD for the past three days in a row and will tonight, tomorrow and Thursday too. I am excited cause we have our bases covered! Oh geez, FX that we catch that eggie! Now I am just bracing myself for the terrible O cramps I got last cycle. I am so glad to have gotten the LH surge again and hope to see my temp spike tomorrow or Thursday.

Beautifullei, I hope you get your BFP this time! :dust:

Thank you hun!! :hugs:

It sure does sound like you have all your days covered .... Fxed for you!!

Hi Girlies, Does anyone want to symptom spot with me for this brutal 2ww???
My dr. increased my clomid to 100mg this month because I have been using it the past 3 months at 50mg with no luck. I'm hoping and praying this month is it! Ovulated yesterday and Bd'd for the past 5 days straight. I'm probably going to test on Aug 24th two days before AF is due.

08/13 O day
- felt lots of cramping / bloating and took a nap when I got home b/c I was so tired. BD'd! fingers crossed

08/14 1DPO
- headache today and tired not so much cramping

Hi Girlies, Does anyone want to symptom spot with me for this brutal 2ww???
My dr. increased my clomid to 100mg this month because I have been using it the past 3 months at 50mg with no luck. I'm hoping and praying this month is it! Ovulated yesterday and Bd'd for the past 5 days straight. I'm probably going to test on Aug 24th two days before AF is due.

08/13 O day
- felt lots of cramping / bloating and took a nap when I got home b/c I was so tired. BD'd! fingers crossed

08/14 1DPO
- headache today and tired not so much cramping

Good luck! :flower:
No symptom spotting for me though, because I feel like it just sets me up for heartache when AF shows :nope:

ps..I am 4 days post IUI

~Angie

Wishing41- ill be sure to stalk your symptoms ;)

I myself am trying not to S.S because clomid made me sure I would get my bfp & nada.. not sure if femara is the same!

Wishing41- ill be sure to stalk your symptoms ;)

I myself am trying not to S.S because clomid made me sure I would get my bfp & nada.. not sure if femara is the same!

ARGH! I temped this morning and expected to see a spike after my positive OPK yesterday and all the bad cramping I had. The variance was only .1 degree higher, definitely NOT a spike! My ovaries and uterus are not complaining today... I wonder what happened? I HOPE HOPE HOPE to see my spike tomorrow morning, we have BD'd for the past four days in a row, so our bases are covered. Will BD tonight too and tomorrow night... oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me see that spike in temps!!!

I too hate symptom spotting and try to avoid it as much as possible. It is HARD sometimes though LOL... How is everyone else doing this morning?

Hi Fluffy - I responded on another thread :)

6DPO for me and I think I'm over the flu but feel like crap today, differently than the past few days. Today consists of a migraine and dull overall cramping/back pain, but nothing that sharp or really noticeable. Just kind of in a sour mood and it definitely feels like it's from hormones and not from any bugs/viruses. I shake my fist at progesterone!!! :haha:

Thanks Biotechick, I responded on the other thread as well. :) Sometimes it is easier to just copy paste between the threads to give the update rather than typing it all out again... I hope you get feeling better!

ARGH! I temped this morning and expected to see a spike after my positive OPK yesterday and all the bad cramping I had. The variance was only .1 degree higher, definitely NOT a spike! My ovaries and uterus are not complaining today... I wonder what happened? I HOPE HOPE HOPE to see my spike tomorrow morning, we have BD'd for the past four days in a row, so our bases are covered. Will BD tonight too and tomorrow night... oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me see that spike in temps!!!

I too hate symptom spotting and try to avoid it as much as possible. It is HARD sometimes though LOL... How is everyone else doing this morning?

OPKs will often give a positive the day BEFORE ovulation and the spike in temp occurs the day AFTER ovulation so I'll bet today is the day OF :) Hope that helps.
I had 5 days of positive OPKs both rounds of clomid so I never relied on them much, just used them kind of as a guide. I wasn't using digis though so that could have been why.
Either way, get your BD on! Looks like you're all covered so far so I wouldn't worry too much :)

Thanks Jenna, that actually makes me feel a bit better :happydance: I am hoping to see a spike in the morning and not trying to focus on it so much all day today LOL, maybe I should get off BnB HAHA...

Hey ladies today hasn't been such a great day... I woke up this morning super exhausted & dizzy. So bad I couldn't get out of bed. I finally called in to work & it took me about 3 hours to finally get up (to where the room stopped spinning) lol. Other than that ive had a minor head ache & cramping/pains in my lower region :(

That's really strange what do you think it is? :( Flu? Dehydration?

The night before last I barfed my brains out for almost 2 hours. I started to feel dizzy, sat up and it was all over..weird..I hope you just got the "babybug" and will be fine soon :hugs:

The night before last I barfed my brains out for almost 2 hours. I started to feel dizzy, sat up and it was all over..weird..I hope you just got the "babybug" and will be fine soon :hugs:

"babybug"... I like that! And a lot more than the "flu"!

Let's hope all of us just came down with the babybug! ;). Seriously though, I hope everyone feels better soon!

Angie- Sorry you weren't feeling so well either!! Hopefully we both got the baby bug :D

Temp dropped this morning which is a little early for AF as im not due to start for another week.

Fluffy - I see a temp spike!!!! WOOHOO!!!! You had such perfect BD timing this cycle.

Lei - It could just be your secondary estrogen surge, totally normally. It could be an implantation dip, but I've read that this dip was seen equally in BFP and BFN charts. Either way, looks like the corpus luteum is doing just what it is supposed to! Yay! ;)

Thanks Biotechick! I was so excited to see that spike this morning! BDing tonight too just to make sure. We have BD'd out little hearts out this cycle! 5 days in a row so far. Super excited to have covered all our bases, just hoping that it leads to that BFP now!

I am sorry to hear everyone is not feeling well, I too am hoping it is the baby bug for all of you!!!

Biotechich- thanks hun :D Ya I myself don't read to much into the dips unless they are about 11/12dpo ..then I know AF will be on her way. i have had a few cycles when I had the dip about a week after O & it ended in BFN =( Its been so hard not to symtom spot though.

I had a dip like yours at 7dpo
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c0574
Looks like yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back