February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Lol I don't understand how that would mean you didn't ovulate. Maybe it was just a big ripe follie that had to squeeze its way through!

exactly!!! I don't either.. I even explained to the girls that I usually O between CD13-16 but they were positive I didn't O. lol. Either way I know my body better than anyone :) hehehe.

When I took clomid the first time I was sure I was pregnant because after I o'ed I started getting pains up until AF so it made me think it was implantation.

Now with Femara I had the O pains up until Ovulation.. then they stopped but this past week started back up.. just not as bad. I think I confused the nurse when I called to ask but I look forward to what the doc says :D

I kind of hope they do just to make sure everything is okay but then again I would hate to go in & pay all this money for them to tell me I am okay =/ & that its normal!

Well if you do go in maybe they'll take some blood and look for hcg :)

now that would be great :D especially if I actually had some!!! I wonder if its still to early to show up though. My temp dropped yesterday but wen't up a whole degree today

I think it all depends on when you implant. Some implant just a couple days after fertilization and some it takes like a week. I'm no scientist though :p

Its so hard not to read into stuff but compared to other cycles that I took meds with, Im not holding my breath to anything.. I even went & bought my supplies for AF... Im ready :)

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst! I've got my FX for you as always :)

Hahaha you're like my sister, she was calling me while I was still in the US! Then she cried like a baby when I told her :p

IT'S A BOY!!! He had a very obvious big willie poking out! We are absolutely over the moon on cloud 9 right now :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
I drank a small iced coffee before the scan to get him moving a little bit, but WHOOPS he was a little too active! Lol! The US tech got a little frustrated trying to get some of the measurements but I was happy to get to see him longer :] He likes to look straight up or straight down so she had a hard time measuring parts of his brain that she needed him sideways for lol. He was going crazy the whole time and I was so excited to see how big he's gotten. Everything looked great though nothing to worry about! And we got a great picture of him trying to eat his little hand :]
We can't wait to meet our little king :kiss:

Attachments

• IMAG0502.jpg
    IMAG0502.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0503.jpg
    IMAG0503.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0504.jpg
    IMAG0504.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0505.jpg
    IMAG0505.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0506.jpg
    IMAG0506.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 7
Btw DH said congrats to the both of you :) I can't get over how big & baby like he looks now if that makes sense :happydance:

I totally know what you mean! OH and I teared up right away because he's like a real baby now! It feels like just yesterday I was announcing my BFP. We love him so much already :)
Tell DH thank you very much and that I'm rooting for you two!

So my first guess what right! :happydance::happydance:

So happy for you! Thanks for sharingthe pictures :hugs:

Thanks for looking! Lol! We're proud of him for growing so big lol.
I'm so excited for everyone to test next week :) Who's gonna be the lucky threeeeee!

Beautifullei: 3 days to testing, woohoo!!! I dare you to not test early ;)

Angie: You should be testing soon too, yeah?? Have you decided on a day?

I know I was tempted to this morning but didn't. I'm almost sure AF will show her face though, just have that feeling. On a bright note im feeling a little better, well actually way better other than still feeling like I'm running a fever even though Im not. DD starts school next week so I'm trying to keep busy with that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->