February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Jenna I would have said no & made her feel bad lol. I don't see how some people have no filter lol.. I'm always afraid to ask cause if they say no then its like I'm calling them fat!!! I can't believe she pulled up her shirt to show you her belly though lmao!!!

I know haha I didn't know what to say. Honestly she just looked really flabby and her g string was hanging half way up her back so I'm not sure why she did that lol. If you insist, stare all you want. But if I don't know you, don't talk lol.

Anywho!!! How are you feeling? Still cramping?

I know haha I didn't know what to say. Honestly she just looked really flabby and her g string was hanging half way up her back so I'm not sure why she did that lol. If you insist, stare all you want. But if I don't know you, don't talk lol.

Anywho!!! How are you feeling? Still cramping?

Lol so true!!! Wait until you get bigger & grown men ask if they can touch your belly haha.. I had more grown men ask than women.... it was weird cause they were strangers lmao!!!

Not so much cramping but I will get a pulling type sensatin every now & then.. When I got to work this morning I had one that stopped me dead in my tracks. Just trying not to get my hopes up. Im still having dreams that I have a baby but now its ranging from newborn to a toddler. Oh & Its a girl!!! =/ I already have 2 girls & they are expensive but I would be happy either way :)

I'll let you know in 3 days if the dreams are accurate lol. Maybe you're just dreaming girl because that's what you're used to.

I'll let you know in 3 days if the dreams are accurate lol. Maybe you're just dreaming girl because that's what you're used to.

Lol :D Your probably right.. I tell you, my daughter keeps asking for a sister & anytime she refers to me & DH having a baby she always says girl haha. I pray AF stays away!

I'm here! Been trying to stay off B&B but it hasn't worked lol.

Pretty sure I had the flu this weekend and I'm still recovering - home from work. I'm about 5dpo now and feeling pretty pessimistic, down, and emotional.

Just counting down the days till testing...

Pretty sure I had the flu this weekend and I'm still recovering - home from work. I'm about 5dpo now and feeling pretty pessimistic, down, and emotional.

Sorry you haven't been feeling well hun! Especially with the flu (makes it worse) :hugs:

Next week should be here in no time though se testing is just around the corner!! Hope you get to feeling better :)

I myself have been feeling warm I guess you could say. It could also be from me working non stop & running around with the kids all the time. Past few days I have been feeling like I have a fever but I never do =/

Get well hun!

( I take it you were running fever since your temps are higher than normal =/ )

Hello ladies.....is it ok to join? I am on my second day of clomid for the very first time so I'm totally new but year excited. Haven't experienced any s/e except hot. Hoping that my first round be my lucky round. 50mg days 5-9

Hello ladies.....is it ok to join? I am on my second day of clomid for the very first time so I'm totally new but year excited. Haven't experienced any s/e except hot. Hoping that my first round be my lucky round. 50mg days 5-9

Welcome Goldiehaun :D

That's great that you are not having many side affects with it other than the infamous Hot flashes :)

Sorry you haven't been feeling well hun! Especially with the flu (makes it worse) :hugs:

Next week should be here in no time though se testing is just around the corner!! Hope you get to feeling better :)

I myself have been feeling warm I guess you could say. It could also be from me working non stop & running around with the kids all the time. Past few days I have been feeling like I have a fever but I never do =/

Get well hun!

That's what's hard - figuring out if you have a fever when you know you've already O'd! My post-O day temps are 98.7-99 degrees and yesterday it was 99.33, soooo does that mean a fever? Lol

Feeling warm is a great sign! Means progesterone is circulating. I love it when I'm post-O because my toes and feet are always so warm.

Yes, my temp yesterday was kind of insane. I was going to drop it but decide to leave it to see what the trend looks like and how much it comes back down to normal.

Thank you and that's so far. Only day 2 and hoping that it stays that way!!!! When you took the clomid....did you ovulate at all?!@ lei

You ladies could use a pick-me-up :)

https://lh6.ggpht.com/_cMyf9lWKslA/R73-yNUU5XI/AAAAAAAAAEE/AXfkxSMG15c/fertilized+eggs.jpg

Always rooting for you! <3 :yipee:
Think "positive" :dust:

Get well hun!

That's what's hard - figuring out if you have a fever when you know you've already O'd! My post-O day temps are 98.7-99 degrees and yesterday it was 99.33, soooo does that mean a fever? Lol

Feeling warm is a great sign! Means progesterone is circulating. I love it when I'm post-O because my toes and feet are always so warm.

Yes, my temp yesterday was kind of insane. I was going to drop it but decide to leave it to see what the trend looks like and how much it comes back down to normal.

I wish I would have gotten my labs done this cycle.. For sure next cycle though :D

I would leave it as well, just make not in FF & once you enter more data im sure it will all come together.. FXED it stays up though :happydance:

Thank you and that's so far. Only day 2 and hoping that it stays that way!!!! When you took the clomid....did you ovulate at all?!@ lei

I ovulate on my own already but FS put me on it so that my eggies would mature faster. I took it CD 5-9. I hated the hot flashed with it & constant mood swings. I started Femara this cycle & LOVE IT!! only S/E is minor headaches but nothing I can't handle :)

https://lh6.ggpht.com/_cMyf9lWKslA/R73-yNUU5XI/AAAAAAAAAEE/AXfkxSMG15c/fertilized+eggs.jpg

Jenna this literally made me LOL!!! Love it :D

Thanks, Jenna! ;) that did put a smile on my face

Hey Ladies! I have been watching this thread since I joined but haven;t had anything to report until today! I GOT MY SMILEY FACE on the OPK this morning! One CD earlier than last cycle. w00t! Me and the DH have DTD for the past three days in a row and will tonight, tomorrow and Thursday too. I am excited cause we have our bases covered! Oh geez, FX that we catch that eggie! Now I am just bracing myself for the terrible O cramps I got last cycle. I am so glad to have gotten the LH surge again and hope to see my temp spike tomorrow or Thursday.

Beautifullei, I hope you get your BFP this time! :dust:

Haha! I'm glad you ladies liked it, I thought you would :)

Congratulations Fluffy!!! Looks like the odds are greatly in your favor, that's perfect BD timing! Gold star :D

@just fluffy.....good luck. Hope you get your BFP. Were you on any meds?!
Yes, I am on Clomid 150mg CD 3-7 this cycle. :) I couldn't O on my own after getting off BC so the Clomid is my miracle drug HAHA.

Haha! I'm glad you ladies liked it, I thought you would :)

Congratulations Fluffy!!! Looks like the odds are greatly in your favor, that's perfect BD timing! Gold star :D

Thanks Jenna! Last cycle we followed SMEP but because of the timing, didn't BD the day before my LH surge. I wasn't going to take any chances this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->