February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

KIKI thanks that makes sense :) both mornings when I temped I had drank the night before.. Thank you hun :)

GL on your first round of clomid. Hopefully you dont get crazy side affects

Well I took it 6-10 and have had nothing but bloating while I was on it so off to a good start :D

Welcome Kiki. Sorry about your loss.

Lei - Bummer about the temp drop huns. But remember your not out til AF's here! I agree with Kiki that it was prolly the alcohol. I know it does it to my temp too.

Bioteck - FX that your just testing too early.

Jenna - Before my MC my LP was always 13. After the MC, my LP fell to only 11 days. Ekkkk!! So my OBGYN diagnosed me with a Luteal Phase Defect and I have been on Progesterone for several months. I am not using any meds this cycle bc I had a cyst from the Clomid. So I have no clue what my LP could possibly be.

Anyways, AF was a no show for today. Which I am completely surprised seeing as I was cramping pretty bad last night (I never cramp) so I just figured she'd be here 1st thing this AM. So I guess we'll wait and see for the day. I am thinking of getting one of those 88 cent PG tests from Walmart so I don't waste money. I'm not too confident at all though.

Kiki that is great!!! :) clomid was horrible for me so it was nice when my FS switched me to Femara :D

Snowflakes go get a Test :D Im gonna anxiously await the results from it hehehe!!

What is the difference from clomid to femara?

from what my FS told me is that Femara doesn't thin your lineing like clomid nor dry up your cm & the chances of multiples are lower. It also has a higher success rate & causes less side affects.

Beautifullei: See, I was wrong! So the temp drop DOESNT mean you're out yet, yayyy :) As much as I really want you to test tomorrow morning, I think you should wait one more day to let your HCG build. :) Do what I always did and run to the bathroom and pee as soon as you wake up so you've wasted your fmu and cant test anymore :D

Snowflakes: Cramping can be good! I cramped like AF was here from 7dpo until WEEKS after my BFP. Cant wait to see your test results!!!

Beautifullei: See, I was wrong! So the temp drop DOESNT mean you're out yet, yayyy :) As much as I really want you to test tomorrow morning, I think you should wait one more day to let your HCG build. :) Do what I always did and run to the bathroom and pee as soon as you wake up so you've wasted your fmu and cant test anymore :D

Snowflakes: Cramping can be good! I cramped like AF was here from 7dpo until WEEKS after my BFP. Cant wait to see your test results!!!

Suprisingly as much as I have always POAS the second I could .. this cycle doesn't feel that way. I have 2 sitting at home & so far I haven't been tempted too.. Maybe its cause I did one at 7dpo lmao just for the fun of it.

If I compare today's temp to the others before I drank it is normal.. Those days it was high I guess was from me drinking & probably cause I wasn't feeling to well. I had the weirdest feeling in my lower pelvin region earlier that felt almost like I pulled a muscle but then it went away . Other than that I feel great!!! ;D

Oh ya yesterday DH & I were at the hospital visiting my uncle & I found a shiny lucky penny in the elevator.. So I picked it up & made a wish..(im sure yall know what it is hehehe) but then when we got home I pulled out my lucky penny & told DH that I would flip it "3" times . Heads for + & tales for -... It landed on heads twice :D I know its silly but I just want a sign hahaha

Well, curiosity got the best of me. BFN. Oh well. Come on AF so I can get started on the IUI.

so Im sitting her working & I just got these really weird pains in my lower abdomen around my ovaries.. Almost like someone is inside of me & trying to push themself out. I then felt a bit of a gush & figured oh her comes the :witch: !!! Go to the bathroom & it was a gush of a lot of creamy CM... Almost like I DTD & it was coming out (which we didn't do last night)

so Im sitting her working & I just got these really weird pains in my lower abdomen around my ovaries.. Almost like someone is inside of me & trying to push themself out. I then felt a bit of a gush & figured oh her comes the :witch: !!! Go to the bathroom & it was a gush of a lot of creamy CM... Almost like I DTD & it was coming out (which we didn't do last night)

Oooooo that's a really good sign!!!! Lots of creamy cm means lot's of progesterone is around! ;) Things are looking up for that BFP!!

Biotechick- Thanks hun Im really hoping this is mine & DH month!! Still trying not to get my hopes up. I just hung up with my FS office so they could get my next round of Femara started for me lol. Just have to call with my full flow day

Lol I love the lucky penny thing. I'm so superstitious. OH's business isn't doing so hot this month (just one of the great things of being self employed, you have good and bad phases) and I found a shiny 2012 lucky penny outside so I picked it up and taped it to his back so he could soak in the luck lol. He humored me for about 2 hours then took it off because it was itchy lol. You kept the penny right?? I always get so anxious when its time for everyone to test :) I wish today was testing day.

Bio, when are you testing?

Sorry about the BFN snowflakes :( Will this be your first cycle with IUI then? That's something to look forward to!

I'm having issues with my overly active baby lol. He wiggles and tumbles and twirls sooo much, but I HAVE to have my daily cup of coffee or I'm doomed with a headache all day. But that makes him move so much more! Its like never ending haha, sometimes it even makes me giggle when he really gets going because it feels so weird. I'm stumped.

Lol I love the lucky penny thing. I'm so superstitious. OH's business isn't doing so hot this month (just one of the great things of being self employed, you have good and bad phases) and I found a shiny 2012 lucky penny outside so I picked it up and taped it to his back so he could soak in the luck lol. He humored me for about 2 hours then took it off because it was itchy lol. You kept the penny right?? I always get so anxious when its time for everyone to test :) I wish today was testing day.

Bio, when are you testing?

Sorry about the BFN snowflakes :( Will this be your first cycle with IUI then? That's something to look forward to!

I'm having issues with my overly active baby lol. He wiggles and tumbles and twirls sooo much, but I HAVE to have my daily cup of coffee or I'm doomed with a headache all day. But that makes him move so much more! Its like never ending haha, sometimes it even makes me giggle when he really gets going because it feels so weird. I'm stumped.

Lol We both have lucky 2012 penny's then!!! Mine was super shiny as well & was 2012. DH told me to mark an X on the ground after I picked it up. Not sure why but I did it anyway lol. Of course I still have it :) Im gonna hold it when I decide to POAS HAHAHAHA.:happydance:

Overly active baby is a good thing until you get further a long & he can't move so much. Then it will be uncomfortable so soak in as much as you can. I totally understand with the coffee though, I would drink big red once a day with DD & it always made her wiggle so much. I would do it before my U/S & when they would check on her it looked like she was in a slip in slide lol.

Hahaha how sweet I like it. And IIIIFFFFFFFFFF you're not successful this month you can holding during BD lol!

LMAO!!!! Ill TAPE it to him hahah!! jk ;-)

I just went to the bathroom again & more cm... this just feels yucky. Makes me want to go home & change lol

I've had that issue lately...increasingly lol so I absolutely know what you mean. Do you have any pantyliners? I hope its a good sign!!

No & I usually do. I just bought some at home for my step daughter so Ill have to go grab some. She started getting cramps on friday so I have a feeling she will be getting her first visit from AF really soon. Maybe she will get it instead of me lol :) (wishful thinking)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->