February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

its super slow at work & I think I have googles just a bit to much today!! I want to go home & POAS now =/

As long as you hold it, reduce your fluid intake and your pee looks like apple juice you can test anytime of day ;)

Trying not too get excited... POAS this afternoon bc of all of the cramping I've had over the past 3 days and I *think* I see a line. Will test again in the morning so we'll know for sure if it's real or not then...

Biotechick you must let us know :)

I'm tempted to test in the am but still not sure

That's what I was just thinking about.. if its lower than today ill know to expect the witch but if its the same or higher I am gonna have the test ready :)

Can u post a pic of yours???

That's what I was just thinking about.. if its lower than today ill know to expect the witch but if its the same or higher I am gonna have the test ready :)

Can u post a pic of yours???

Hooray for testing tomorrow morning!!!!

Ok, here's the tweaked pic I took about 20min after (it looked slightly darker within the 10 min, but thats not saying much). If you tilt your screen, turn down the lights and stand on your head (I kid ;)) you might be able to see a super super faint line.
https://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/Biotechick829/38DBB4EE-ED79-40C9-B676-A0AC8DCB56C6-3349-0000026BF830B083.jpg

I haven't seen it on any of my BFN tests. FX'd that it will be darker or indisputable line in the morning!

Biotechick - Grrr I can't see the pic that well cause I'm on my phone & it won't let me zoom in =\

If its your bfp I too hope it gets darker...morning can't come soon enough

I think I see it! Its suuuper faint, but hopefully tomorrow it'll be much darker. Post another pic of the one you take in the morning, I'm addicted to stalking faint lines and I cant wait to see yours

Lei: I agree, if your temp is still around 98.2 then go POAS. I take back telling you to wait because now I'm so anxious for you. I love that you're a few hours ahead of me because by the time I wake up you'll have posted an update :p

Lol oh trust me ill be sure & post as soon as I do!!! The tests I have are from work & say its 25mIU whatever that means lol.

I thought someone said earlier those don't detect early?
The almighty google God says 25 is pretty good. Average I guess.

https://www.babyhopes.com/pregnancy-test-sensitivity-comparison.html

I'll try & if I see anything ill go buy a FRER to confirm :) still getting twinges thoug

I'm thinking about all of you and stalking this page waiting for your test results! I start my first round of clomid next month, but I'm hoping you all get your BFP this month!!

Thanks, Lei. I don't know about your trends but mine seems to slightly rise around 12DPO on BFN cycles. On my BFP cycle it had risen a lot.

DH is too sweet - I txt'd him that this morning's test was negative and I don't think this cycle worked. His reply "I just read that usually it doesn't test positive until after a missed period so lets wait until Friday." Love him

If I can't control my fertility, I can control my health. I've gained 20+lbs from the miscarriage and have been putting off trying to lose it in case I was pregnant. Well, enough's enough. I'm not going to push off losing weight for the elusive BFP. Counting calories today and going to the gym!

Thanks, Lei. I don't know about your trends but mine seems to slightly rise around 12DPO on BFN cycles. On my BFP cycle it had risen a lot.

DH is too sweet - I txt'd him that this morning's test was negative and I don't think this cycle worked. His reply "I just read that usually it doesn't test positive until after a missed period so lets wait until Friday." Love him

If I can't control my fertility, I can control my health. I've gained 20+lbs from the miscarriage and have been putting off trying to lose it in case I was pregnant. Well, enough's enough. I'm not going to push off losing weight for the elusive BFP. Counting calories today and going to the gym!

My temp has always started dropping around 10/11dpo which is why i got excited to see it rised a bit being that im 13dpo.

That is super sweet of him & considerate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->