February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Im a bit confused with all this & Google is making it worse lol. I still have a large amount of creamy cm which is not normal for me. AF is due tomorrow & there is no sign of her what so ever. I wonder if its still to early to test with my cheapies or if I should get a FRER & test on friday if I haven't started

Both of you should get a FRER and test again tomorrow or the next day. Because your temps are still looking good :)

Biotech: My dr mentioned a trigger shot. Can you tell me how many you have to get and where? I'm scheduling myself to start AF early next month (by taking Provera at the end of this month), then will go to the dr for CD 3 sonogram and then CD 14 a shot (which i am guessing is the HCG). Any side effects or pains from the HCG?

Still praying for you all to get your BFP this month!

Jenna - Thanks! I've been testing with FRER. I have one left and will POAS Saturday, only if my temps are still up. Not to be a debbie downer but my temps always look fabulous until 13-14DPO... we'll see what temp tomorrow brings ;)

typeA - You only have to get one shot, but it can't be scheduled just on any CD. Your dr needs to perform ultrasounds starting CD10-12 and continue monitoring follicle growth with ultrasounds until you have at least one follicle over 18mm, then they'll give you a trigger shot. Over 3 cycles I've had to trigger on CD14, CD17, and CD12. Doing it too soon or too late can result in the release of an non-viable egg. It's an IM shot so my doctor prefers your bum for the site of injection. It's easy to give - DH injected me last time. Good luck with the Provera! It's always been tricky for me...

I know what you mean lol. You're staying positive but you have to be realistic too. Are you sure there wasn't even a faint line you could have missed??

I know what you mean lol. You're staying positive but you have to be realistic too. Are you sure there wasn't even a faint line you could have missed??

Exactly :winkwink:

If anything the test from last night had a faint line. I'll take a peek at today's test when I get home from work (usually within 24 hours they don't change). Even DH is being more optimistic than I am saying that we're not out until AF :haha:

Biotechick - I think its great that you hubby is being so supportive & still has faith :D Yippie!!! I hope your temps stay up as well!!! When do you think you will re-test?? Im thinking friday if I can hold out. AF is due tomorrow so we will see how my temp does over the next few days

Biotechick - I think its great that you hubby is being so supportive & still has faith :D Yippie!!! I hope your temps stay up as well!!! When do you think you will re-test?? Im thinking friday if I can hold out. AF is due tomorrow so we will see how my temp does over the next few days

Thanks! He's always my rock when things are looking down. I'm so thankful to have him :wedding:

I'll be following your testing logic but I will test on Saturday as it would be 15DPO for me. If my temps start dropping in the next day or two, then no more POAS for me. It's a great sign your temp is still up even though AF is due tomorrow!

At least we have our temps to prevent us from wasting any tests! Keeping my FX'd for you, too!!!

:D
DH can be the same at times lol.. Then the other times I just blame the man in him lmao....

thanks hun!! FXED our temps dont drop :D

Good morning, ladies!
So, I don't know if I posted it on this thread, but I had SHO and watery cm (like watered down milk) CD14 and 15. Since my temps clearly went up on CD13 I thought CD12 was O day so I took out the watery cm note for CD14/15 as I only get one day of fertile cm post O. Well, in doing so FF changed my O date to CD15, which would make me 10DPO?! I'm confused as to which to believe... my temp went up 8 hours after I was given the trigger shot, meaning I O'd hours after the trigger (which it's not supposed to do, you're supposed to O 24-36 hours after) or going by cm and cp I O'd 72 hours after trigger, which doesn't make sense either!! I think my chart is totally effed and useless.

Ohh this is going to be an interesting next few days.... :rofl: To top it off, last cycle I had a 16 day luteal phase so high temps up to 15DPO aren't really that exciting :dohh:

How's everyone else doing?

Lei - Just saw your temp drop, I'm sorry hun :hugs: :hugs:

Sorry about the temp drops Lei. Hugs huns.

Biotec - I think your correct and FF is wrong. You OV 24-36 hrs after the trigger. I would manually override what FF says. Looks like you got a great chance this cycle for a BFP! Keeping my FX for you huns.

AFM, AF was supposed to show 1st thing this AM. She's a no show. I def don't think I'm PG. Took that test 2 days ago on 12dpo with a BFN. I have a feeling that the cyst is still lingering around and causing AF to be delayed. I did a tiny bit of research this AM and seems the type of cyst I have can do that. Great. Awesome. Ugh. So now I wait. I took my temp this AM for kicks to see if she's going to show and it was 97.73 - which is a pretty typical non-medicated LP temp for me. It is usually around 97.00 when she will show. Seems like I got a bit to wait. Oh well I suppose. I can't do anything to make the cyst resolve so it's a waiting game now. I am so extremely frustrated with my body. I just want it to do 1 thing right!!

Good morning, ladies!
So, I don't know if I posted it on this thread, but I had SHO and watery cm (like watered down milk) CD14 and 15. Since my temps clearly went up on CD13 I thought CD12 was O day so I took out the watery cm note for CD14/15 as I only get one day of fertile cm post O. Well, in doing so FF changed my O date to CD15, which would make me 10DPO?! I'm confused as to which to believe... my temp went up 8 hours after I was given the trigger shot, meaning I O'd hours after the trigger (which it's not supposed to do, you're supposed to O 24-36 hours after) or going by cm and cp I O'd 72 hours after trigger, which doesn't make sense either!! I think my chart is totally effed and useless.

Ohh this is going to be an interesting next few days.... :rofl: To top it off, last cycle I had a 16 day luteal phase so high temps up to 15DPO aren't really that exciting :dohh:

How's everyone else doing?

Lei - Just saw your temp drop, I'm sorry hun :hugs: :hugs:

I had two days of fertile cm after ovulation too (my temp was up too), and FF didn't like it either.

thanks ladies for the cyber :hugs: :D

Still no sign of AF but Im sure she will hit me like a truck! Im pretty excited though to start another round of Femara :happydance:

DH & I discussed waiting on IUI until about February. I want a sept/oct baby (around my birthday ) or between Jan/April. I know it sounds crazy lol but if it hasnt happened by next cycle Ill probably stay off the meds until next year. Doesn't mean we still can't DTD hahahaha

Biotechick & Snowflakes!! I STILL HAVE MY EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR YOU LADIES!!! GL

Biotec - I think your correct and FF is wrong. You OV 24-36 hrs after the trigger. I would manually override what FF says. Looks like you got a great chance this cycle for a BFP! Keeping my FX for you huns.

AFM, AF was supposed to show 1st thing this AM. She's a no show. I def don't think I'm PG. Took that test 2 days ago on 12dpo with a BFN. I have a feeling that the cyst is still lingering around and causing AF to be delayed. I did a tiny bit of research this AM and seems the type of cyst I have can do that. Great. Awesome. Ugh. So now I wait. I took my temp this AM for kicks to see if she's going to show and it was 97.73 - which is a pretty typical non-medicated LP temp for me. It is usually around 97.00 when she will show. Seems like I got a bit to wait. Oh well I suppose. I can't do anything to make the cyst resolve so it's a waiting game now. I am so extremely frustrated with my body. I just want it to do 1 thing right!!

Thanks! Are you planning on testing again if AF still doesn't show? What kind of cyst do you have? Only the corpus luteum will produce progesterone, I believe. FX for you too hun!!

Thanks! Are you planning on testing again if AF still doesn't show? What kind of cyst do you have? Only the corpus luteum will produce progesterone, I believe. FX for you too hun!!

I have what is called a Functional/Follicular Cyst from the Clomid. I believe it produces both Estrogen and Progesterone. I have some more research on Dr. Google. :haha: I suppose I might test in a few days if she doesn't show though. I'm about 99.99% sure that I am not PG though.

DR. GOOGLE??? I LOVE THAT hahah

LOVESEEL- how are you feeling hun??? Any morning sickness yet?

No nausea yet, but my stomach doesn't feel the same as it usually does. I can't tell if I'm hungry. After I eat I still feel hungry... kinda. It's hard to explain. I had lots of brief ovary pain yesterday and started to get worried, but all the ladies I've talked to on here have explained cramping early on is OK. My ovaries have just been working really hard lately. No pain today.

No nausea yet, but my stomach doesn't feel the same as it usually does. I can't tell if I'm hungry. After I eat I still feel hungry... kinda. It's hard to explain. I had lots of brief ovary pain yesterday and started to get worried, but all the ladies I've talked to on here have explained cramping early on is OK. My ovaries have just been working really hard lately. No pain today.

That's great your hunger is gearing up - lots of nutrients for that growing bub! Cramping is totally normal. Even though we had a miscarriage, everything leading up to it was a normal pregnancy and I had cramping a lot during 4-7 weeks. I'd even get an intense cramp after being intimate:blush:. Don't let anything stress you.

Anyone else having alot of CM... I swear the past 3 days has been waaayyyy more than usual & for me about to start I would think it would be alot more dry =/

Nooooooo your temp dropped!!! Wahh :(
You seem to be taking it well though, maybe round 2 will work! Maybe your body is just confused with the month of clomid, month off, then a switch of meds. 2 consecutive months of the same thing might be what you need! Are you going to do preseed again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->