February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Jenna!!! What an adventure, but I'm so happy everyone is okay and healthy!!! About to head to the IUI. I'm nervous about DHs sample. The quantity was a little low....anyone know what can help this? Last time it was too but his count was amazing. I'm hopeful.

Wahoo for IUI!!!! what was his count?

Lei, the only meds she gave me were pain meds. Nothing to induce the mc. It's ok for the questions, it's new to me too bc my last mc happened naturally. Ill get the D&C next week if it doesn't happen naturally. How is your cramping?

TypeA that's so exciting!!! Woot!!!

Hi Guys, I have been silently following along.

So excited Draven is here! He is beautiful!!!

Hopin, we're in the same boat...waiting for my body to take care of things naturally but not feeling to confident. So we'll see if D&C is the next step. If I do need to have the D&C, I will ask my Dr if we can do the fetal testing. Usually it's supposed to be 3 MCs before testing is done but I am confident my Dr will agree to having it done. I love him. He approached us so proactive and doesn't try and mess around. He immediately prescribed Chlomid 150 and after one cycle immediately said 'Next' and prescribed Femara 7.5. He even said we could do IUI immediately even though my husband's SA was good. We opted not to do IUI and got pregnant just with the Femara and BDing but I am grateful he suggested it. We're only 26&27 so it's not common that Dr's move that quickly. So, having said that I am so confident with my Dr, I am not nearly as crushed as I was when the Chlomid didn't work....We got pregnant once it will happen again is my attitude and with such a proactive Dr, I feel like we are all on the same page.

It matters so much to have a good Dr by your side!

Lei, the only meds she gave me were pain meds. Nothing to induce the mc. It's ok for the questions, it's new to me too bc my last mc happened naturally. Ill get the D&C next week if it doesn't happen naturally. How is your cramping?

TypeA that's so exciting!!! Woot!!!

Ohhh okay!! Atleast they gave you the pain meds though incase it does happen naturally. You wont be so uncomoftable. :hugs:

Did you read up more as far as conceiving fast after a d&c? I know you had mentiond before that it could help you conceive faster.

Allika- I am loving your positive attitude! How did the femara 7.5 treat you?? This is my second month on it & I love it because I can feel whats going on but once I hit O.... It hurts like hell! Worth it I suppose if it ends in a :bfp:

Thank you ladies, I can't believe how in love I am. And OH is doing so great at helping me and Draven. I do what I can on my own but even rolling over kills me because of the incision. I'm feeling much better now than I did earlier today though, mostly because I've had food and they took me off the morphine. My temp continues to fluctuate so we're keeping an eye on that, may have to go for a 24hr round of antibiotics if it jumps back up.

Hopin and Allika, I continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers while I'm here.

Grateful: Let us know what happens with that cramping.

Lei: It sounds like you're gearing up already! I hope your O this cycle isn't real painful but hopefully you'll release 2 eggies. I wish you were being monitored so we'd know.

TypeA: Woooohooooo for the IUI! The day has FINALLY come!

Allika- I am loving your positive attitude! How did the femara 7.5 treat you?? This is my second month on it & I love it because I can feel whats going on but once I hit O.... It hurts like hell! Worth it I suppose if it ends in a :bfp:

I didn't feel any side effects while taking it but I did feel it on my ovary the day I ovulated. It hurt like for a day or two...Overall much better than Clomid....
A friend of mine miscarried last week of October and got pregnant the cycle after. She is now 9 weeks so conceived around Nov 20th...she misscarried naturally and didn't need a D&C. Online I read different things when it comes to conceiving after MC...it depends on your Dr. Most Dr's don't recommend to get pregnant right away because of the lining but mainly because of the psyche. I can see us doing a cycle without Femara but def not with condoms and such. I am surely not using condoms after we haven't had any luck for a year. If it happens naturally in the first month then so be it!

Jenna- Glad you are feeling a little better?? Hopefully your incision will start feeling a little better with time so you can get to moving around more. When do they plan on releasing you from the hospital?
I know I kind of wish I was being monitored so that way I can see how mny eggies I have.. I think it will be from my Left side because although both ovaries are aching, I am having more pain in my left side. FXED

Allika- Clomid gave me nasty side affects but femara just gives me headaches which is bearable. In oct when I had this high of a dosage I felt it bad.. I started having insane cramps & was hunched over.. then it got really bad for about an hour & then nothing.. The big sign was all the spotting I was having my doc confirmed I had just released 2 big ol' follies! Hoping this month we can actually catch them :D

Allika- Clomid gave me nasty side affects but femara just gives me headaches which is bearable. In oct when I had this high of a dosage I felt it bad.. I started having insane cramps & was hunched over.. then it got really bad for about an hour & then nothing.. The big sign was all the spotting I was having my doc confirmed I had just released 2 big ol' follies! Hoping this month we can actually catch them :D

Wow, 2 mature ones on Femara the first time that's fantastic! I am really hoping this month you will catch an egg! We need some good vibes in this thread!

Wow, 2 mature ones on Femara the first time that's fantastic! I am really hoping this month you will catch an egg! We need some good vibes in this thread!

Yes mam'!! :) I O on my own but the doctor originally put me on clomid just to mature the quality of the egg (Cd 5-9) ... did 3 rounds & still nada. He suggested femara & 2 cycles on 5mg still produced great eggs :) It was my choice to go up to 7.5mg because he had told me the higher the dosage the more chance of more than 1 egg.. Of course I said yes lol! I am thankful I have such a wonderful doctor just like you. I am only 26 so when we first met he told me we could either let things go naturally & slowly or if I decided I wanted to go fast to let him know. Thankfully he is so understanding.
DH is going to be 32 in march & since we are having so many issues with his swimmers we definately want it sooner than later since we want 2 more. His spermies are good now & have only improved since we first started getting his SA's.. Now we just have to wait until its "our time" which is taking FOREVER =/

Just a quick update...the doctor is sending me for an ultrasound tomorrow at 4:15p.m. (beacuse of the heavy cramping last night) to be on the safe side because I am going out of state next week for work.

Yay grateful!!!! I'm so happy you'll get to see your bean and get piece of mind before your trip. I can't wait to see pics!! What time zone are you in?

Hey ladies! That was a quick attempt at making a baby ever! Very painless and I'm now resting in my bed because I'm crazy thinking this wil actually help matters!! :). DHs count was really good. Pre-wash was 141 with 78 motility. Post wash was 171 with 97 motility.

grateful- cant wait to see pictures :)

TypeA- Wahoo!! Glad it went well. Your hunnys count was PERFECT!!!! I think this is it for you <3

Hey ladies! That was a quick attempt at making a baby ever! Very painless and I'm now resting in my bed because I'm crazy thinking this wil actually help matters!! :). DHs count was really good. Pre-wash was 141 with 78 motility. Post wash was 171 with 97 motility.

Congrats! Looking forward to your BFP! :happydance:

I agree with Lei, typeA, this is IT for you!!!

Grateful, good I am too! Will be on pins & needles to see your precious baby.

Grateful, how exciting getting to see your little baby before the trip! Can't wait to see :D

TypeA wow great sperm count this sounds very hopeful! So what's your testing day then?!

Lei, maybe you can just call them and make the same complaints as last time and they'll have you come in :haha: I think they might be sending me home tomorrow, I don't really know. They don't really answer me when I ask lol. But I was told its generally about 48hrs after delivery. Theyll be coming in tonight to take out my staples. And I took a shower and put on real PJs rather than just a hospital gown and ohhh boy does it feel good! So we'll see what they say in the morning!

I'm not sure. Have to go in tomorrow and confirm the follicle collapsed and I ovulated. So I think they will tell me when my beta is going to be. I'm probably going to test before the beta. When should i test??

Jenna- yeah for real pjs!!! I bet the feel so good! How are you and Braden and DH?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->