February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Yeah I know what you mean. You always want to do everything in your power to make a :bfp: a sticky one. I still want you to get yours though :) I still believe this month is going to be a magical one for all of you ladies!

LOL! I'm going to temp this time too, well once I can. I know my body will be out of whack for a while. I think that is so frustrating. You go from being pregnant to not being able to try to get pregnant for like a month! Ugh.

What an up and down emotional past few days for our threadbuddies.:hugs:

Seems like forever since last month, finally Oing today! I hope we caught that eggy and now begins the 2ww...

YES very up & down but with eachother it helps ease all our ups & downs :hugs:

Be sure & let me know when you will be testing! Gld :)

:wave: lune, are you using opk's or temping? GL to you, hope this is your month! :flower:

I really need to get into the swing of temping again.. being off for 2 months really has me being lazy about it. Im reading up on things trying to see what else I can add to the mix.

Share what you find! :) I wanna be uber prepared whenever I can get back in the swing of things.

Most of the stuff I am finding is stuff majority of us already know =/ NO lubricants, NO smoking, No drinking, Lower caffeine intake. blah blah blah lol!

MUCINEX I did read on another thread that mucinex helps thin the CM & has helped some women conceive. I tried it one cycle but I didnt start it until 2 days before O... I think they say to start it 5 days before O & then stop taking the day you O.

ILL add more once I find more:)

Co-enzyme Q10

This famous antioxidant has been shown to improve egg quality, predominantly in older women, helping them to become more fertile. Antioxidants are beneficial in neutralizing free radicals, which may destroy the integrity of the egg or the sperm. In this way, Co-enzyme Q10 also helps men with certain types of infertility. And the great benefit is that it will improve your hair and skin as well as your overall health.

Astragalus

Astralagus is a traditional Chinese medicinal herb that is an adaptogen, meaning that it protects the body against various disorders. Besides supporting the healthy immune function, astragalus also improves sperm count, and enhances the chances of pregnancy.

Saw Palmetto

Saw Palmetto increases women’s fertile age and helps men have stronger hormones. It also fights against prostate cancer and reduces hair loss.

:wave: lune, are you using opk's or temping? GL to you, hope this is your month! :flower:

Temping and opk's. Here's the link to my FF chart. Just tried Pre-seed and Mucinex.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40f499

Im def. going to do mucinex again!!!! I was reading alot more on it right now & I am going to give it a go. If I can get my cm ready for those swimmer maybe more will be waiting when my egg is released. I must say I am already starting to feel things churning in there.. DANG 7.5 MG ;-)

LUNE- I LOVE <3 preseed!!! The first time I tried it though we used to much lol.. whoops! Talk abotu slippery

Lei, how do you know when you are 5 days pre-o, for the Mucinex?? Sorry if I sound like a dummie.

Also, with preseed, do you only use this if you need lube? Sorry if that's TMI, but does it have any benefit aside from being sperm-friendly unlike KY?

I usually O around the 14th so I would start mine on CD10. If you have a general idea of when You O then use that to help determine when to start it.

As for the preseed we used it because it helps the swimmers live longer.. it didnt hurt the guys so why not :)

I've read mixed reviews for Preseed. Some are convinced it helped them get their BFP so I figured it was worth a shot, esp since Clomid can make EWCM non-existent.

Me and Draven are doing well. He's so beautiful. I had to have a c-section. I've had 2 hours of sleep in 30 hours and I'm doped on pain meds so I will update more later just didn't want to keep you all waiting anymore.

Me and Draven are doing well. He's so beautiful. I had to have a c-section. I've had 2 hours of sleep in 30 hours and I'm doped on pain meds so I will update more later just didn't want to keep you all waiting anymore.

Congrats hun!!! Big Hugs from Texas :hugs: <3

Wonderful to hear from you Jenna and SO HAPPY to hear you and Draven are well!! Yeay! :happydance: Try to get some rest and we will be loking so forward to pictures when you are feeling better!!!!

Share what you find! :) I wanna be uber prepared whenever I can get back in the swing of things.

They had a big study on walnuts not long ago and found it improves sperm quality. I had DH eat them at work everyday about a month or so before we got our BFP....no sure that did anything, but who knows!!!

Here is the study:
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/249191.php

YAY Jenna!!! So glad you are both doing well!!!!! I'm sure he is gorgeous.

Really looking forward to hearing all about your adventure when you're rested. Take the time you need to heal and take care of yourself and baby. <3 Thanks for checking in with us!!!

Grateful, thanks do you, my DH better get used to chowing down on some walnuts :D

Yeah Jenna! Glad that everything is well!

Man, this day is dragging and I'm dragging! Ugh!

Yay JENNA, congrats darlin! I can't wait to hear all about it and see a pic of the little bugga! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->