February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Jenna- I would BUT since its my FS & not my OB they will charge 250 just for a 2min ultrasound. :( it sucks!!!!! I could tell them its a cyst cause then my insurance will covet it but I think the doctor knows better lol. Blah!!!!!! I don't know but I'm gonna jump DHs bones when he gets home so we can start our BD session lol!!!

Staples??? Ouch that just sounds painful hun! Are you breastfeeding?

TypeA, do you know generally how many DPO do they do the beta?? I think you should do a FRER maybe 10 or 11 DPO.. it'll be just enough time to where it COULD show positive, but still too early to where if its negative you still have plenty of time, you know? OH is being SUCH a great help with Draven and me since I can't do a lot by myself. Poor guy must be so tired :( Draven is doing great, waking up and fussing a lot more than yesterday which is good actually lol. Yesterday I couldn't get him to stay awake! And me, I'm doing alright. Still very sore of course but as long as I take my pain meds on time its tolerable.

Lei, that suuuucks! :( Sometimes I wish I just had an at home ultrasound lol! Enjoy your BD madness this week!! Lol yes, staples :( I'm so afraid of when they take them out its gonna huuuurt! Yes, I'm breastfeeding and Draven is great at it! He dozes off the entire time so feeding sessions are very off and on, but the lactation consultant said he's doing great for his first day (yesterday).

I hope everyone else is doing well I'm sorry if I'm leaving some of you out I'm really trying to stay on top of it in here but I've obviously not been on much lol. <3 Love you all!

So glad he is latching on!! DD wasn't & it hurt after a while ....hahaha ahhh the life of a baby, if I could eat , sleep & poo ..even do it all at the same time I would be oh so happy lol :) That's great that your hunny is being so supportive & helping out :thumbup:
I hope them taking the staples out doesn't hurt you too much. Make sure your pain medicine is well in your system before they take them out.

Jenna! Wahoo..hes beautiful. Congratulations. Ive been lurking you and Lei:)

Angie, its so great to hear from you again :hugs: Thank you so much!
I see your estimated ER was on his birthday! Were you able to do it? I hope you're doing well!! :flower:

Lei, did you use nipple shields? These things are AMAZING! My nipp is a little too short so he had a hard time latching with out it but with these its no problem. You only use them for like the first week then wean them off. I highly recommend them for your next if you didn't try it already with DD. OH is soooo emotional its so sweet lol! He didn't cry when Draven was first born, I don't think it really hit him right away cuz our labor and delivery was so.chaotic and we were both exhausted. Then all the sudden last night he just BURST in to tears about so happy he is and its been on and off since. It's so sweet to see. And as far as the staples I'm actually not too worried anymore. Lol I realized the part thats killing me isn't actually the incision itself. It's above it like 2 inches probably just from them wrestling around my organs. It's weird, you'd think the incision itself would hurt worse!

I think we get to go home tomorrow :D I miss my little 4 legged baby I can't wait to introduce her to her new little brother! My biggest worry is I don't know how in the world I'm going to get up the stairs to our apartment when it takes me 20 minutes to go pee 8 steps away! :dohh:

Nipple Shields?? I have NEVER ever heard of them! Where the heck were those when I had DD, They really could have come in handy.
Awwww that is so sweet! <3 Gives me the warm fuzzies!
Glad you will finally get to be home :happydance:

OMG Lei, it would have absolutely saved your boobies. With out these I'd have a HELL of a time. It looks kind of like a bottle nipple but wayyyy thinner (I keep saying it looks like a sombrero) and it kind of suctions to your nippie and not only is it easier for them to latch on to but once they start sucking it like pulls your nipple in there too so it hurts way less. It's seriously a God send you'll love it.

Well when I finally have another I will be investing in these! DD gave me a few ouchies on mine.
Last night me & hubby were watching t.v & out of no where my step daughter asked when we were going to have a baby. She said she wants a baby brother. I told her "you already have a brother" cause her mom had one last summer. She said.. "well he's not really a brother & I never see him, I want Ya'll to have one." I told DH if only they knew we were trying to give them one! One day is all I could keep thinking to myself.

Well when I finally have another I will be investing in these! DD gave me a few ouchies on mine.
Last night me & hubby were watching t.v & out of no where my step daughter asked when we were going to have a baby. She said she wants a baby brother. I told her "you already have a brother" cause her mom had one last summer. She said.. "well he's not really a brother & I never see him, I want Ya'll to have one." I told DH if only they knew we were trying to give them one! One day is all I could keep thinking to myself.

Awwww that is so sweet!!!! :flower: Yes if she only knew!!!

Glad to see your temping again Lei!

Good morning BnB ladies!!

Jenna- so glad you are doing well with our threads first baby!!! That is sweet about DH.

Lei- so sweet of step daughter! Soon very soon you will hopefully get to fulfill her wish!

Grateful- let us know your ultrasound results

Allika and hopin- how are you both doing?? When do you go in next? I pray everything happens naturally for you!

Momof1- how are you doing? When do you go in next?

AFM just got back from the FS. She will do a blood test in 11 days to see if it worked. She did an ultrasound this morning and confirmed that I did ovulate yesterday at some point so now...we wait. I start the endometrin vag supps tonight...good times! So now since I go back on the 22nd I'm trying to figure out when I should test before the bloods? Maybe the 21st? I would really like to know before the blood test results are called in to me.

Grateful- I really am trying to again but I would really just love to jump out of bed. Luckily DH is there to remind me to temp :)

TypeA- Yay for O!!! It seems like this was such a long journey but i am so happy it finally worked :) Either test the morning before blood draws or the day before. Either way its still early so if the pee test says negative the blood may say otherwise.

Lei, the hospital will provide you with one just ask them....once you're pregnant and have your baby (look how antsy I am for you I'm getting ahead of myself) That's so sweet she said that! Now that's BOTH girls asking for one! I wish you could tell them you're trying with out it confusing the crap out of them if you don't fall pregnant that next month. For now it'll just be an exciting secret!

TypeA, congratulations on your long awaited ovulation! What a relief you finally did it! I agree with you testing the 21st!

Oh and P.S.
Draven's billiruben came back yesterday that he's jaundice. He looks a little like it too, he's kinda yellow. They're going to test again before we go and we'll go from there.

I am just as antsy as you are! I have told DH when it finally does happen that we arent going to tell them. I am going to have them go with me to my first u/s & right before they do it call them back to them room. Im not sure if the young one will figure it out but I know my older one will know.

Hopin- You have been quiet today! How are you??? Allika You too!! Hope all is well ladies :hugs:

Wow haven't being on this thread in a while !!!! Congratulations Jenna :D
Sorry you ended up having a difficult birth :(

Beutifulei !!!! No BFP yet :( Fingerscrossed for this cycle and if not I bloody hope your iui does the trick !!!!! :) xxxx

Hi Lei, I'm doing ok thanks.

Grateful - how was the u/s??????

Trying to do this on my phone for the first time. Went to the ultrasound and although I didn't get to talk to the doctor yet I could see the baby on the screen and saw it move and saw the heart beating. I cried the whole time. Will post a pic when I can get my computer working right. Thank you all for caring. It means so much to me.

Bettybee- hey hun how are you! Thanks I hope if this doesn't work that Iui will. I'm praying we get our bfp soon though.

Grateful- glad things went well, can't wait to see pictures!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->