February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Hi ladies, just wanted to check in so you wouldn't worry. I'm really struggling lately, planning to call my OB tmrw. Still no signs of m/c so it's really messing with my head, I keep thinking stupid things like 'what if they were wrong & I'm better now' and ridiculous things like that. I think once I can actually m/c or go through the D&C it'll get better and I can move on. Ugh I'm trying girls, I'm sorry. I've been quiet lately bc I don't want to be so negative.

Grateful, your u/s was beautiful, and inspiring. Not to mention precious! So glad everything is happy & healthy and your mind is at ease before your trip.

Jenna, sounds like everything is transitioning perfectly, from hospital to home. You're a supermom already! Can't wait to see the newborn portraits!

I'll catch up with everyone else tomorrow, I'm super tired and am going to try and get some sleep. Thank you, so much for being here with me through this and dealing with my crappy attitude.

Oh honey please don't think you being around on here upset is a problem at all. Please, we all want to be here for you. I agree, I think once this all done and over with it'll be easier on you. Do they double check before doing a D&C? That way you won't have it hanging over your head. I can't imagine you'd need to have one being it was so early on though. Well thank you so much for checking in, love. Was just getting worried so I feel much better knowing nothing happened to you.

Hopin- GoodMorning Hun! As Jenna said Please don't feel like you can't chat because you are down! We are here for you hun in any aspect :) <3 Let us know what your Ob says! :hugs:

Hopin - Glad to hear from you. I know sometimes when your down/struggling you just don't feel like talking/typing. Take the time you need to recover and know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. You will snap back once you can move past it sometimes it just takes a bit longer than we'd like to get there. In the meantime, as the other ladies mentioned, please vent however often you want to. Feel free to tell us exactly how you feel. you don't have to hold back. Don't feel like any of your thoughts are 'ridiculous'....they aren't. I can imagine I would feel the exact same way. And just know we are all here for you and we care very much.
:hugs:

Hi ladies, I finally finished reading back through all of the pages I missed the past few days, phew! I'm glad I did though, I missed some pretty important stuff:

LDizzy, Momof1, TypeA, Lune am I reading correctly that we have FOUR testers just one week from today?! AHHHH! That's great, something to look forward to next week! How are all of you feeling? :D

Lei are you using OPK's this week or just temping? Make sure you are bd'ing like crazy, I wanna see some BFP's this month! :happydance:

Allika I am thinking of you this morning as you are at your follow-up appointment. Please let us know how that goes and what they say. Hope you are feeling ok :hugs:

Grateful, I'm still over the moon about your scan, so happy for you :flower: do you still get to go next week too?! That will be a treat! Two scans so close together! How are you feeling?

AFM, I talked to my doc this morning - and she is suggesting a D&C. They are going to call me back once they coordinate with the scheduler. I'm actually welcoming it. I can't stand just sitting around waiting for something to happen. Makes me feel sad. I'll let you ladies know as soon as I find out when it is, of course.

Happy Monday, ladies :)

Jenna shame on me, I forgot you! :dohh:

How is baby Draven sleeping? Ahhh I wanna see some of those newborn portraits! :hugs:

Hey hopin!! I'm happy you might soon get some closure and am sad you have to go through this.

They will doing a beta on 1/22 at my drs office. Exactly 12 days after the IUI and 14 days after the trigger shot. I'm thinking that's early. But we will see

Hopin- the not knowing the unknown is the worst part. I hope they are able to do something sooner than later.
Afm I am not doing OPK's ..just paying attention to Cm & cervical position. We forgot to BD last night as it got late but we plan on it tonight & probably every day until the weekend :)

Lei: FORGOT to BD?! How does that happen?! Lol!! I'm sure you'll make up for it all tonight.

Hopin: That's good that she suggested that. It's best to just rip the band aid off so you can just move on with it! Draven is sleeping great waking every 2-3 hours on the dot then right back to snoozin!

I have no idea when we'll be getting our pictures but I wanted to share this one from the hospital. I love it :)

https://i48.tinypic.com/2rh5mvl.jpg

(Sorry its so big!!! I'm on my phone so everything is 10x more confusing)

Hello Ladies,

just got back from my apt. The heartbeat stopped. I have to say at this point I take it as good news. I read online about a couple of cases where the heartbeat came back up just to drop again weeks later or other cases where things got better again but ended in stillborns or other genetic abnormalities. There were a handful exceptions but mainly cases in which the math was wrong and they were just really less weeks pregnant. In my case I knew that that couldnt be because I knew when I ovulated and when my HPT became :bfp:

So while it sucked to no longer see the flickering hearbeat, I was content with the outcome of the appointment. At least now there is no more limbo, no more "if".

My Doctor wants me to wait another 2 weeks before doing the D&C, if I can emotionally make it through waiting for it. The reason for it is that with a D&C the lining will be entirely removed and a Doctor will do it in a much more rougher manner then if nature did things on its own. He said "why force sth surgically when nature has a perfect way of doing it on its own"

It might take around 3 months for the lining to be thick enough again to be able to conceive again after a D&C. With a natural MC my Doctor said we can start again as soon as my HCG is down.

I am happy with his recommendation. I want to get back on train asap and if a natural MC allows it then let's do it. However if I still have no bleeding in 2 weeks, he will do the D&C. And I am ok with that outcome too.

They did take my blood to see if my HCG is dropping which will be an indicator in seeing how far a natural MC is still out.

@Hopin: I know you took Clomid. If you do have to get the D&C will that have an impact on your future treatment with Clomid? I am not sure if I remember correctly but I think Clomid has a negative effect on the thickness of the uterine lining...

@Everybody: Have a great week, cannot wait for us to have many :bfp: this month. We need the positive energy back!

Thanks TypeA :hugs: I appreciate that. Definitely looking forward to closure!! Are you going to test before they do the beta or just wait for that? If it's early, bloodwork would be your best bet. I can't wait!! :yipee:

Lei I should've known you weren't opk'ing :rofl: Put your new toys to use and make a baby for us this month, will ya?! :bunny::holly::sex:
When is your surgery again?

Jenna- Lol I know I know! I remembered when my alarm went off at 5 am & there was no way I was in the mood for that lol. Tonight for sure! I love the picture btw! True bond between a mother & son!

Allika- Good thing your Dr. has a plan! It seems like it would be better for you to wait to mc on your own. Health wise & ttc wise!

Hopin- Love the boobs lmao!!! The surgery isnt until feb 7th. AF is due on the 31st of this month! I pray me & hunny can finally get our :bfp: It just feels so out of reach =( I cant believe its taken this long.

Allika- I am glad your appointment provided you with some answers. I have read mixed reviews on conceiving after a D&C vs. natural, some women take longer, some don't. I personally know someone who got pregnant after her D&C and before the first AF, and had a happy healthy baby. I've also read of women who get pregnant right away and m/c. It's pretty split.
As far as Clomid goes, I haven't had that discussion with my doctor yet, although I was only on my first round. I'm sure we will discuss at my follow-up appointment after the D&C. One step at a time.

Jenna beautiful bonding moment <3

Lei, I know this journey has been a long one for you, 19 months TTC is a very long time. I pray this is the month for you!! :hugs:

Im predicting Ovulation today or tomorrow. My ovaries are hurting so bad as my lower back.. I am starting to get nauseated =/ UGHHHH this better be worth my wild!

Lei here's to hoping it's worth it. Why are your symptoms so heavy??

Lei here's to hoping it's worth it. Why are your symptoms so heavy??

I think its because of the high dosage. In oct when I took the 7.5mg it was almost like torture.. for about 2 hours I got such bad cramps that I could barely walk & then I started spotting for almost 2 days. I called my FS cause I was worried but he checked & said everything was fine & that I had just released 2 large follies. He was expecting me to have multiples but still got a :bfn: ... I usually feel Ovulation without meds so when I was put on 5mg it intensified the symptoms..now that its 7.5 I feel them without a doubt.

Wow, that's incredible!! I can't imagine that. I can never tell when I'm o'ing unless i'm using opk's, and in the future i plan to temp to help that as well. Jenna can stalk me too and hopefully you other ladies will because i have no idea how to temp LOL :D

No wonder you went eau naturale there for a while.

without additional words....

Attachments

• 2-corinthians-4-8-9.jpg
    2-corinthians-4-8-9.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1
Temping definitely help out! I have noticed my temp drop the day before o & then it shoots right up. Even though you don't know you oed until after O it still helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->