February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Hopin: I'd be more than happy to stalk your charts!!

Allika: I love the thing you posted, beautifully said. I'm glad your body is doing this naturally so you don't have to go through a D&C. I pray this passes quickly.

My temps have been really up & down this cycle! WTF! Usually they stay low & then a dip before O... This month they are up, down & all around haha! Hopefully I will be able to confirm O. Last night DH & I did the deed & he almost couldnt finish.. I shouted "we got a baby to make " & it totally ruined it lmao.. He eventually finished but it was a work out lol. Im praying tonight doesnt turn out the same way.

Lei, next time, for mood music, you should play "Under Pressure" :rofl:

HAHAHA!!! :rofl::rofl: Or how about Baby Love by The Supremes....that will really get him in the mood! HAHAHAHAHA!

Lei - My husband did the same thing....so frustrating. I ended up not talking about TTC AT ALL because he just coudln't do his thing when I would talk about it. LOL

LOL Grateful! Baby Love!! Hahahaha... our poor men.

Look at you, being a prune!! Are you starting to show? And do you still get to have an u/s next week?

HAHAHA!!! :rofl::rofl: Or how about Baby Love by The Supremes....that will really get him in the mood! HAHAHAHAHA!

Lei - My husband did the same thing....so frustrating. I ended up not talking about TTC AT ALL because he just coudln't do his thing when I would talk about it. LOL

Well DH had that same issue before so I stopped telling him when I was fertile.. But last night it was just to funny! I was laughing & he kept telling me "look what you did" which made me laugh even more :haha: We eventually got it :blush: :haha: Ill try not to be so hard on him :winkwink:

Allika How are you doing hun?

Grateful I cant believe you are already 10 weeks! Time flies!

Hopin How are you doing hun?? Any sign of anything?

Jenna DH told me to tell you & your OH congrats & that you all made one handsome baby (he was looking at the pics on fb last night) He goes "gosh thats a big baby...she looks so tiny" ...followed by an "ouch" hahaha

Nope, no signs. Only comment I can make is that my pregnancy symptoms have slowly started disappearing. No more sore bb's and I don't feel sick if I'm not on schedule eating. I also can stay up past 9pm. Just waiting on the doc to call me with when my D&C will be.

Lei- that is hilarious! Literally made me laugh out loud because I would SOO say something like that!

Allika- so happy this is happening naturally for you!

Soooooo I POAs last night to see where the trigger shot was in my system. Last night I was 6 days past trigger and today 7 days past trigger...yes I tested this morning too. Last night was definitely darker than this morning i could barely see it this morning so im thinking im almost ouut of the trigger in my body. Does anyone know if I will see a BFN from the trigger and then BFP several days later if it is in fact a BFP? Or might it be faint BFPs that slowly get darker? I only took the 250mcg of the trigger (the lowest dose). I'm just going to continue to test out of curiosity. So we shall see what tomorrow brings.

Nope, no signs. Only comment I can make is that my pregnancy symptoms have slowly started disappearing. No more sore bb's and I don't feel sick if I'm not on schedule eating. I also can stay up past 9pm. Just waiting on the doc to call me with when my D&C will be.

Well hopefully your body with mc on its own so that way you wont have to have the d&c. To me that just seems tramatic :cry: Hopefully your body will start doing something soon. :hugs:

Lei- that is hilarious! Literally made me laugh out loud because I would SOO say something like that!

Allika- so happy this is happening naturally for you!

Soooooo I POAs last night to see where the trigger shot was in my system. Last night I was 6 days past trigger and today 7 days past trigger...yes I tested this morning too. Last night was definitely darker than this morning i could barely see it this morning so im thinking im almost ouut of the trigger in my body. Does anyone know if I will see a BFN from the trigger and then BFP several days later if it is in fact a BFP? Or might it be faint BFPs that slowly get darker? I only took the 250mcg of the trigger (the lowest dose). I'm just going to continue to test out of curiosity. So we shall see what tomorrow brings.

I don't know for sure but I would think that the trigger would be out of your system & then of course depending on when you start POAS will determine how dark your :bfp: lines are. Im sure you will get a :bfn: once the trigger is completely out of your system.

LOL Grateful! Baby Love!! Hahahaha... our poor men.

Look at you, being a prune!! Are you starting to show? And do you still get to have an u/s next week?

I know it...a prune! LOL Yes my stomach looks like a small potbelly already - crazy. I'm not sure if they would give me another ultrasound next week...I'm thinking probably not, but I hope so.

This prune and I are heading to Kentuky today for work and will be there all week so I probably won't be on as much.

Be safe, Grateful, you have precious cargo.

Just talked to the hospital. The D&C will be Thursday morning. Going for labwork tomorrow afternoon.

Be safe, Grateful, you have precious cargo.

Just talked to the hospital. The D&C will be Thursday morning. Going for labwork tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks Hopin. Everything will go fine for you on Thursday and I am glad you will finally be able to have some closure on this. :hugs: Will be thinking of you!

Momof1- where are you? How's your 2WW going? Ohh wait you may be on vacation....sorry if you are, I can't remember!!

Hopin- Ill be praying everything goes fine :hugs:

Grateful - Hopefully you can get in some relaxation at the same time :winkwink:

I am getting so nauseated from my ovaries. I know it sounds crazy but they are hurting sooooo bad right now =/ I just want to crawl into bed with my heating pad =(

@ grateful and prune: have a happy holiday!

@ hoping: glad you finally have a date set! It will be interesting to have lab work done tomorrow, hopefully your hcg drops to 0 quickly so you can jump back on the train!

@Lei: your poor DH...what's the plan to get the game on tonight? Are you dressing up? Lol

My bleeding is so weak....ugh this better picks up on speed. I want this over by Sunday because Sunday is my birthday! The nurse called yesterday and let me know that my progesterone is already at a 3, which is incredibly low. She said that that is a sign that MC is not far out...I on the other hand freak myself out now and wonder if the low progesterone was already an issue when I was pregnant...I read online on the topic and found mixed opinions.

1. low progesterone is a cause for MC.

2. Low progesterone is a first sign that MC is coming.

Does anybody know more on this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->