February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Alika- thats why I am on the progesterone vag supps because they are supposed to help you get pregnant and stay pregnant. I would definitely ask about it when you go back in. I'm on them twice a day and will Lille stay on them for a while if I am pregnant. Sorry I don't know more, but I do know that I was put on them to help me get pregnant and prevent mc. The supps are called endometrin but it's pure progesterone

Allika- I may have too!
As for the progesterine im not to sure about that. Can't they check that though?

Allika I'm glad you mentioned that - it is something I have looked into as well. I have some of the symptoms of low progesterone, so I was wondering. Unfortunately, most offices do not test you for progesterone until you have had 3 m/c, mainly becuase that is the point at which insurance will cover the different labwork associated with multiple m/c's. For whatever reason, scanning for low progesterone is considered this type of testing. This is not information that came from my doctor, just what I Have found online. I fully intend to ask my doctor about this in my post-D&C follow up. I will let you know what I find out.

Thanks everyone, I'm happy about having the date set, and really looking forward to putting this part behind me. The follow-up appointment with my OB is 2 weeks after the procedure and at that point I'll know more about my progress and when we can start TTC again. We don't have a single November birthday in my family (or in my DH's family) so it would be really cool to conceive in Feb and have a November baby. Of course that's pushing it. We'll see! Looking forward, either way.

Lei: Your poor DH lmao! I'm glad you got the deed done though! Hopefully you've been putting your new goodies from the party to use, I'm sure it'll help a lot! And tell him thank you so much and God bless! And carrying this big booboo around at the end of my pregnancy was deeeefinitely not easy, but luckily my c-section saved my vajayjay from his fat butt :D

TypeA: From what I've learned from everyone rose doing triggers it WILL test BFN then a couple days later will be the real BFP.

Hopin: So happy you're finally getting this taken care of :hugs: I continue to keep you in my prayers.

Allika: I hope its done by Sunday how crummy to have to be dealing with this on your birthday :(

Grateful: Enjoy yourself darlin! Has your MS passed?! Can't wait to see some pictures of your bump :) And they should still be doing a 12 week US because they may be measuring things that they weren't able to measure earlier. When do you know for sure though?

hey Jenna! I love your "currently feeling" and I don't blame you! with a 6 day old bundle who WOULDN'T be?!?!

Allika I missed that your birthday is Sunday! Mine was this past Saturday.

Allika I missed that your birthday is Sunday! Mine was this past Saturday.

Ugh what a crappy way to have a bday. Did you do anything for your bday?

I did, I spent it with family, we went to Nashville, it was kind of nice to have a distraction from everything. I tried really hard not to think about all of this while I was there, of course easier said than done. I would've been exactly 9 weeks on my birthday so those thoughts kind of consumed me that day.

Are you doing anything?

Ok. I'm just going to test everyday until the beta next Tuesday and see what happens!!!!

hey Jenna! I love your "currently feeling" and I don't blame you! with a 6 day old bundle who WOULDN'T be?!?!

It's the only way to describe it :) Being a new mom is so amazing I never thought I could love like this.

Ladies I know this is totally out there but DH just reminded me of it!

So last night DH & I were up watching t.v & I laughed so hard I pee'd myself a little bit. I was like "oh crap" & when I told DH what happened he just laughed!! Now those of you that have kids, do you all have this same problem?? I know some women its worse then others & honestly it hardly ever happens but I thought it was funny.

Just some info on trigger shots.

For women that have had an HCG injection (Profasi, Pregnyl) to trigger ovulation or to lengthen the luteal phase of your cycle as part of their infertility treatment, the hormone will take about five to 14 days to clear from the woman's system, depending on the dose and the individual woman. This can causes problems with interpretation of pregnancy tests done earlier than 14 days after an HCG injection. It can give a false positive on a pregnancy test. Two consecutive quantitative HCG beta blood tests can circumvent this problem. If the level increases by the second test, you are likely to be pregnant.

Example.. If you started testing out the trigger on the first day of the shot an by day 6 or so there isn't no line that means the trigger out of your system then when you go testing again 2 days later an you start seeing a line once again after seeing a blank line that means you've got a positive home pregnancy test.

Good Luck...

Lei that has happened to me before, but it was right after I had DS and was still getting control of my hoo ha back LOL! Watch, now I'm going to be laughing hysterically tonight and pee myself.

If you think you've got low progesterone ask your doctor to test you for it as having low progesterone can cause a MC.. I don't like even using that word as when someone goes through it. It's a word that is hard to see or hear.

I've always had my levels checked 7 days after my IUI to see how my levels look. They will do a blood draw 7 days after you ovulate see what your levels look like. If the levels are lower than a 10 off a medicated cycle that's not good. If do a medicated cycle they like to see the levels at 15 or more.

If you do have low progesterone the doctor will give you medication to help bring it up... For me I use progesterone suppositories at night. For me my levels have been great but my doctor still wants me to use them due to my age & the surgeries I've had..

Hope this helps explain some stuff...
Good Luck everyone...

Lei that has happened to me before, but it was right after I had DS and was still getting control of my hoo ha back LOL! Watch, now I'm going to be laughing hysterically tonight and pee myself.

Lol I just had to share. I hardly ever have this issue unless I'm holding my pee at work & I feel like I'm gonna explode . I never bust though hahaha!!!!

Biggerfamily- I would assume that was directed towards me. No one said you couldn't post on the thread..... your offering advice to the ladies is beneficial to them since you have had experience in what they are going through. I know nothing about the trigger & the advice you offered to them which is why I didn't respond to your posts. also if need be there are private messages in which you could have directed that towards me personally. If you want to stay you are more than welcome to & I'm sure the other ladies appreciate the advice your offering. We all have different stories & I find it helpful when we can all help each other <3

Biggerfamily- no one is mad at you lol!!! This thread has been going fast lately with all that has been happening. Sorry if we missed your post! Just don't feel like we don't want you around cause that's not the case at all. Like I said before, I'm sure the girls that ask for advice & you are able to help appreciate it very much. No one is running you out & your more than welcome to stay.

I actually have a little bit of a problem with you not to the point where I discourage you of staying but back in Dec I really didn't appreciate your reaction after Grateful's and Hopin's BFP. You threatened to leave this thread which made you come across as a bad loser even though we are all in the same boat. Your vibe was negative and it didn't seem you we're happy. Now that Hopin and I suffered MCs and a few others write about their struggles you want to jump back in?

So you can only be in this thread as long as things for us look worse than for you? That's what it feels like to me!

I might be throwing this at you for the wrong reasons I am a bit emotional but really it just seems like you we're gone for all of our excitement and now that some of us are crushed you enjoy giving advice again.

No thanks! Keep it to yourself, if you can't share in the happiness, don't come here sharing when we're down!

My opinion....

I'll speak only for myself in saying that I WANT MY THREAD to be nothing but positive vibes!!! This thread isn't like most..... we stick together through the THICK & THIN!!!! One thing I love about you wonderful ladies is that we are so close with one another ..something the larger threads can't offer since there are so many ladies on them. I have grown close to all of my wonderful ladies on here & am here for each and everyone of you. I want nothing but the best for you all. We all have or struggles & I am so glad that we have each other to get us through it. Just because someone is older doesn't mean they know everything..... we all have different experiences with TTC & no one should make someone feel belittled because they are younger or may not have been through everything you have. I want to continue with the wonderful ladies in my thread & I hope no one takes offense to this post. We have always been there for each other & I want to keep it that way! After all I love my bnb girls <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->