February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

So with all the talk about peeing earlier today I just wanted to share (albeit TMI) that if you guys ever have to take these vag supps it does eventually feel like you are peeing yourself. You know what they say....what goes in must come out. Ugh! Gross!! One lady I read on another thread actually wore diapers to bed because she was tired of the discharge ruining everything. Lol!!!

So with all the talk about peeing earlier today I just wanted to share (albeit TMI) that if you guys ever have to take these vag supps it does eventually feel like you are peeing yourself. You know what they say....what goes in must come out. Ugh! Gross!! One lady I read on another thread actually wore diapers to bed because she was tired of the discharge ruining everything. Lol!!!

Lmao!!! My co worker said she has to wear pads cause one sneeze or cough makes her wee herself. Mine isn't that bad lol!!!! Oh man I can only imagine with those suppositories!!!! Lol!!!! I used pressed last night & I think I used to much cause I felt I was leaking all day lol

@Biggerfamily: do you ever hear yourself? You always pity yourself for being older. Nobody else has ever said anything in regards to your age!

And the comment "Be glad you don't have to do IVF" makes me really upset!

@Biggerfamily: You know nothing about my struggles and even though I didn't need an IVF to conceive there is obviously something wrong otherwise I would still be pregnant! So don't you dare calling me lucky that I didn't need an IVF (yet)

Obviously it worked out for you 2 times, do I throw that in your face? I could go on and on about how lucky I think you are for already having 2 children but I am not doing that because I am aware that you are dreaming of a bigger family!

Ugh I am sorry this is so unnecessary of me. I am going to shut my mouth now. Positive vibes.....positive vibes!

Seven Most Common Miscarriage Causes
https://www.parenting.com/article/seven-most-common-miscarriage-causes

Endometriosis can cause miscarriages too.
https://www.endo-resolved.com/

Endometriosis is reason I couldn't get pregnant for 12 years as it made me where couldn't get pregnant. Until found a doctor that knew what he was doing. He said Endometriosis was keeping me from getting pregnant due to was on my uterus an if the embryo tried to implant it couldn't due the endometriosis would take the nutritious the embryo would need an kill it..

I hate Endometriosis and I'll will always have it for the rest of my life... :growlmad:

And!!

NO I'm not saying you all have it just posting the causes of MC and was just saying that Endometriosis can also be the blame if not been checked for it...

NO More Said..

ANNNNNYYYWWAAAAAYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I hope everyone has a good night!!! :)

I look forward to all the testers coming up next week!!! :D we got all 4 on the same day & I'm the loner on the 30th lol. We need our :bfp: for the month ;)

I tested this morning....BFN so I think the shot is out of my system! Now time to test for the real thing although I have a feeling it didn't work. We will see

Lei I am trying to PM you but it is telling me that you can't receive them???

TYPEA yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg I'm so excited. :happydance:

I tested this morning....BFN so I think the shot is out of my system! Now time to test for the real thing although I have a feeling it didn't work. We will see

Its good that its out of the system now lets see what happens! Exciting!

I am not getting involved in any drama but I think it's important for me to say this. We all need to take a step back and recognize that we are in this together. That's the whole point of this thread and being on here in general, is to be here for one another during this very emotional, stressful, difficult crazy time. This journey is not about who has it worse, who has been through what and who hasn't, who has had more struggles - we are all unique in our journeys but the same in our goals and what's important is that we embrace each other's differences and accept each other in spite of them. Nobody should ever have to feel bad because of things being said to them on this thread. We all come here because we are already feeling down about things, the last thing we need is for someone else to make that worse. I'm not pointing the finger at anyone here, but this is not a competition of who has been through more. You ladies are like my family, I talk to you all about things that most of my family don't even know about, and I'd like to keep it that way!!! So let's be here for each other unconditionally! <3 :hugs:

Allika how are you feeling?

I am feeling good today :). DH is still down and that really gets me, I hate seeing him so sad and he usually is such a positive spirit. I have never seen him this way. Yesterday he said that he just can't get over the feeling of anger as he feels like we already had it and then it got taken from us. Plus, he blames himself somewhat because he brought home that stomach bug that hit us when I was like 5 weeks 2d so he thinks that that was the reason for the heartbeat to never develop properly. Of course that wasn't it, if everything was healthy this wouldn't have done anything to it!

I can take me being sad and angry but really seeing him this way I don't know how to deal with :/

Allika how are you feeling?

I am feeling good today :). DH is still down and that really gets me, I hate seeing him so sad and he usually is such a positive spirit. I have never seen him this way. Yesterday he said that he just can't get over the feeling of anger as he feels like we already had it and then it got taken from us. Plus, he blames himself somewhat because he brought home that stomach bug that hit us when I was like 5 weeks 2d so he thinks that that was the reason for the heartbeat to never develop properly. Of course that wasn't it, if everything was healthy this wouldn't have done anything to it!

I can take me being sad and angry but really seeing him this way I don't know how to deal with :/

Sending lots & lots of :hugs: your way hun!!!! I have no words to say that I know will comfort you or tell you that you will be okay but im sending all my :hugs: your way! :flower:

Allika I'm glad to hear that you are physically feeling good today. I wasn't sure if you were having cramping or anything. As far as your DH goes, I completely understand how you're feeling. It's not easy watching someone you love struggle, but at the same time not really having the capacity to make them feel better. My DH & I have handled this very differently, and that has also been difficult. The best you guys can do is just be there for each other and understand that you're both dealing in your own way! Not easy :( :hugs:

Speaking of issues with DH - we got in a huge fight last night because he wanted to have sex!! I'm SO not in that place right now. I wanted to slap him! haha.

@Hopin: when do you go in for bloodwork and at what time is your D&C tomorrow? Is DH going with you?

I go for my bloodwork today at 2:30. I got a bill in the mail for $200 for labwork from last month, apparently the lab my OB sends the blood to is outside of the network for my insurance. thank god i got that bill before i go in for today's bloodwork because i can tell them where to send it this time. smh, like I need anymore bills!

My D&C is at 10am tomororw but I have to be at the hospital at 8:30, and yes my DH and mom are both coming with me.

Jenna I know this is random but for some reason it just hit me, when was it that your MIL predicted Draven's birth? And how far off was she? Just curious :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->