February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Anyone else having alot of CM... I swear the past 3 days has been waaayyyy more than usual & for me about to start I would think it would be alot more dry =/

This is all very TMI. But I had alot after I went potty yesterday. Today I have a good amt but it's kinda yellowy.... :blush:

Nooooooo your temp dropped!!! Wahh :(
You seem to be taking it well though, maybe round 2 will work! Maybe your body is just confused with the month of clomid, month off, then a switch of meds. 2 consecutive months of the same thing might be what you need! Are you going to do preseed again?

I told myself I wouldn't beat myself up over it!!! We are all guilty of doing that but just keep reminding myself it will happen in time. This month we really covered the basis so hopefully your right..

Im thinking with the 2 consecutive months on femara as well as DH on the Ginseng for 2 months that our chances will be even better this coming cycle. I didn't use preseed this past month since I had so much cm but this coming cycle I suppose it couldnt hurt. :)

Both of your bodies probably just needed to get used to it now this month they'll be in full overdrive and ready :)

Hi ladies sorry I've been MIA. But I want to come back with good news... I got my BFP two days ago and it's only getting darker! I'm so scared and excited at the same time.

Good luck to everyone who is yet to testxx

Foxycleopatra- Congrats :)

AFM: I got my Femara called in & start that on saturday :happydance:
I also ordered me VIP on FF for the ext 3 months :D Wahoo!!!!

Ill be starting the September thread early next week as well ladies!

Hello....question ladies. I'm now on CD 15. I took clomid on Cd 5-9 so today marks 6 days post clomid pill. I've been having some cramps on and off since Monday. I don't ovulate on my own and my doc days it's a waste to do OPK. I want to try preseed but wondering, is it possibly too late. I'm still cramping a lil today and been having some cm discharge almost feels like how you described lei. Any advice would be much appreciated. I'm a newbie to the clomid

I see AF caught you Lei. I'm sorry!! Please send her my way. She is still being stubborn and won't come. Stupid cyst!! I am so ready to get this IUI cycle started.

Congrats Foxy. H&H 9 months to you.

Hello....question ladies. I'm now on CD 15. I took clomid on Cd 5-9 so today marks 6 days post clomid pill. I've been having some cramps on and off since Monday. I don't ovulate on my own and my doc days it's a waste to do OPK. I want to try preseed but wondering, is it possibly too late. I'm still cramping a lil today and been having some cm discharge almost feels like how you described lei. Any advice would be much appreciated. I'm a newbie to the clomid

I would still use the preseed cause Sometimes Clomid can delay your Ovulation. The first month it delayed mine a few days & then the 2nd time I ovulated sooner. Did he mention why it would be a waste to use opks? I think it would actually help :)

I know this sounds like a weird question but what type of CM is it?

I see AF caught you Lei. I'm sorry!! Please send her my way. She is still being stubborn and won't come. Stupid cyst!! I am so ready to get this IUI cycle started.

Congrats Foxy. H&H 9 months to you.

Yes when I got home last nice I got light pink. Today its still very light & very few cramps . I swear she is always on time & I wish she would get lost already haha. Last month I had a very light cycle so I hope this cycle is the same.

Thanks Lei for the info. I will actually go and purchase some today when I leave work and he told me it would be a waste because I have pcos and they never read incorrectly. So I didn't bother getting them as I wish I did because I would love to know. As far as the cm is like clear yellow....lol if that helps

Im not sure how that would affect it as I don't know a whole lot on PCOS. I can tell you though that when I took clomid (as well as other ladies) you tend to get alot of + OPKS leading up to the big O :) They will be faint though but if its darker then the test line for sure BD to make sure the spermies can swim quick to the eggy.

if its clear then that could very much mean you are O'ing now. Does it look like eggwhites & stretchy?? Sorry for all the t.m.i questions lol

Lol. You are fine with the questions. I don't mind answering. Unfortunately I'm not really sure it's stretchy. Haven't really checked that part out. When wld be the best time to check that?

the reason I asked cause if its watery & stretchy then you are probably O'ing right now :happydance:

If I noticed on my panties I would get a piece of t.p or latex gloves (since i work in a medical office) & try & stretch it with my fingers.

There was a website I had found that explained all about the cm. I am going to try & find it & post the link on here.

its called beautiful cervix project.

The pictures are a bit much but it actually does help you understand your CM throught your cycle. I know it helped with me (aside from looking at the graphic pictures)

https://www.beautifulcervix.com/

Jenna

Even though I started I feel this next round of femara may due the trick thanks to my lucky penny lol! I put it in my purse the other day when i found it & today when I went to eat my lunch, i took it out of the fridge at work & the penny somehow got on top of my container lol. I was like hmmm & put it pack in my pocket :)

I'm telling you Lei that penny is going to do the trick! It's even stalking you now. Keep it by your bed when you sleep :) Especially after BD! Not necessarily during, but you'll want it around when the swimmers make their journey :D

Thanks lei. Very helpful and def good luck on the second round of femara. Fx that the next cycle will be yours!!!!

JENNA - I think I may lay it between my ovaries after DTD ;-) just so its luck can travel in me hahaha. It sure does feel like its stalking me now but if its lucky then stalk away :D

GOLDIEHAUN- lol I told you! I was like WOW!! hahah but very interesting :)

Hopefully DH won't think you're silly for doing that lol. He seems to understand the importance of this penny though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->