February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

My first appointment went well - thanks everyone for asking. :flower: Doctor said baby looks great. I think I will write a bit about it and post a pic in my BNB journal if anyone is interested. The baby already looks bigger than the last pic which was just 12 days ago!

Hopin- I'm glad to see you are okay, was beginning to get worried. Cant wait to hear how your appt goes... next week needs to hurry up & get here :)

I know I'm trying to keep positive but sometimes I just can't help but wonder. It will happen & I know that...its just going to be that much of a surprise.

Liking the temp !!!!! Lei !!!!!
Glad your reading went okay !!! !!!! Fx'd your iui or this cycle bring you your BFp !!!

My charts so confusing not even sure if I have o'd am spotting now aswell abit wtf not a lot just tiny bits but still !!! Wtf !!:shrug:

Attachments

• 96890EFB-67C4-46B8-BDEA-1CF8D1FDA859-3388-000003B65A971F1B.jpg
    96890EFB-67C4-46B8-BDEA-1CF8D1FDA859-3388-000003B65A971F1B.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 2
Lei, that's great! What a beautiful reading you had I'm so happy for you. And keep in mind she said BY summer... so you could theoretically be pregnant now and it'd still be true. So I'm glad you're not going to take another break. Now I'm craving a psychic reading lol! Too bad we're short on money right now otherwise I'd be getting one. Your temps are still looking good! Woohoo!!

Hopin, I have to tell you you're such a wonderful person. Even in all this misfortune you're having this month you still manage to keep such a positive attitude and I really admire you for that. Can't wait for you and Allika to be in the game again!

Grateful, what a cute little bean you have! You get an US every 2 weeks now?!? You're so lucky!! I only had 2 in my pregnancy and every time we'd have our check up we'd pass the US rooms and I'd want to go in so bad lol! And I agree with your gut feeling, it looks like a little boy to me ;) OH and I wanted a girl at first but we both just KNEW it was a boy from the beginning. So chances are your instincts are right. Cant wait to find out for sure! Any names you're considering yet?

Hopin, I have to tell you you're such a wonderful person. Even in all this misfortune you're having this month you still manage to keep such a positive attitude and I really admire you for that. Can't wait for you and Allika to be in the game again!

I couldn't agree with you more on that! Both of them are so strong and have great attitudes. We are so lucky to have them here!!!!

So when are we betting grateful's sweet pea's gender?

Winner gets pregnant next!!!!!

I call boy!

Sorry Jenna :) not sure if you want to have two so quickly in a row lol!

So when are we betting grateful's sweet pea's gender?

Winner gets pregnant next!!!!!

I call boy!

Sorry Jenna :) not sure if you want to have two so quickly in a row lol!

Lol no thank you, I'm good for a while!!

Hi ladies ugh I have been so broken this week, so empty, discouraged blah! I really wish I could stay positive like you girls do so well.

Lei- I'm glad your reading went well!!! So what's the verdict, are we still iui buddies this month?
Typea- Arnt you iui-ing it too? Doesn't that mean the 3 of us are iui buddies next month:happydance:? Give us some pointers on what to expect, I'm so nervous! How are you holding up buttercup?

Grateful- I'm so happy for you, you bring warmth to my heart. :hugs: your bean seems to be doing so well!

Hopin- I can't wait for you and allika to be in the swing of things again :)

Jenna- Not ready for another one yet? :haha:

momof1- sorry you are feeling down. i think you are entitled to feel defeated at times throughout this hellacious process!! I think the only reason i wasn't down was because i tested ahead of time and had time to get used to the BFN and because i'm only beginning and i know many of you have been going at it (literally - lol) longer than me.

The IUI was a breeze! you will literally not feel a thing. i think i gave you the run down earlier on the whole timing thing - they were militant on the timing issue. so you take your shot at X time and then you return at Y time. So here's how the day of the IUI went.....my appt was at 11:30am - DH had to provide his sample to the clinic by 10am. they made him go back to the lab with them to put some of it on a slide and initial that it was his sperm, etc. I know that they told him the volume right then and there - which had us concerned because the volume was quite low - 1.5 i think (normal is 2.0). So DH came back and got me and then we headed to the clinic - i checked in and was called back fairly quickly. I got the impression everyone was waiting on me (a definite change from all the other appts i've had with the ultrasound where you are waiting for everyone else). I went in the normal exam room for the ultrasounds and the only thing that was different was that there was a pad thing on top of the paper/sheet thingie (technical term). I undressed from the waist down and the dr came in with a test tube (no nurse was present). She gave us the results of the sperm sample and then put in the speculum (which never really hurts me, even in annual exams). she took this long tube (that was seriously no larger than the tip of a pen and put a syringe on one end. She pulled the syringe up and it sucked up all the contents of the sperm from the test tube. she carefully carried it over to me, put it inside and i didn't feel a thing. she took it out and then removed the speculum. it was over. it took maybe 3 minutes from the time she entered the room until she left. we did have an ultrasound to see if i had ovulated yet - on the ultrasound screen you could see some white stuff by my cervix - that was the sperm. The follicle was still there in the ovary but was starting to break down. I didn't lay there for any time at all, i just got up and left. i did try to lay down as much as possible that day. but for IUI #2 I think I will just go back to work. Laying down for this one didn't seem to help so I don't think it made a difference. I did have some cramping, but it was so minor. The most annoying part is after the IUI you will have some water like substance come out when you stand up - feeling like you are peeing yourself....so be sure and put on a pad after the IUI. The Dr warned me about this and said not to worry - it wasn't the sperm coming out.

that's about it....it was so easy....and much quicker than BDing!!! :)

momof1 - are you just doing injections this cycle? is that what you did last cycle?

Momof1, I'm sorry you're feeling down :[ Just keep reminding yourself you're trying something new and SO exciting next month! You're taking another HUGE step in the right direction and I'm so excited for you, TypeA, and Lei (whether she's doing it this month or the month after). And heeeelllllll no, not ready for another yet haha! All I can think of these days is how GREAT it feels to not be pregnant anymore! Let me tell you, I was ecstatic the day I put my own shoes on again. And I slept on my stomach last night for the first time in 6 months. Amazing.

Some random celebrity gossip, did you all know Kim Kardashian is pregnant???? That's one of the last people I would have expected to see expecting!

Momof1- Sorry your down hun! I think each & every one of us deserve to feel that while during this process.

I can't do IUI according to my FS this month but I will be doing it in MARCH for sure!!!! :)

Typea- Thank you for the detailed decription of the IUI. For some reason I thought it was more extenssive but glad to hear its like a routine pap. I can for sure handle that.

Jenna- OMG I heard about that too & was like WTF... REALLY???

Not sure what is up with my temps this cycle but I just noticed FF changed my O date to cd14. Before it was on CD13

Jenna, that's so very sweet of you to say. A lot of times I don't feel like I have had the greatest attitdue lately so, I really appreciate you saying that. <3

I'm going against the group and saying GIRL for grateful.

Momof1, I am sorry you're having such a rough go. :( I don't like seeing you down. You are one of the most upbeat people I know!!! We should just do what I said and throw darts at this month because it SUCKS so far (with the exception of baby Draven of course, and Grateful's healthy bean too of course!) - hopefully LDizzy and Lei will have BFP's for us this month though :)

LDIZZY where are you?!!?!?

Good morning ladies!! I'm in Richmond, VA for work and woke up in my hotel room to SNOW! So pretty :)

Momof1 - You can't be upbeat ALL the time...TTC is an emotional rollercoaster to say the least. I think you do a GREAT job and have a GREAT attitude!! I can't count how many times I would have a complete breakdown on the phone with my sister or best friend telling them how I was afraid I'd never have a child or a family and that no one seems to understand why I am so upset and worried. It was so frustrating and upsetting to me. BUT....what matters is that after the emotional storm, that we pick ourselves back up and move forward toward what we want. I am so excited for your IUI!!!! :happydance: One of these months will be YOURS!

Hopin- Hope your having a good/productive business trip! Don't work TOO hard! Your the only one that has guessed girl! (Except my mom said that was her first guess too) I would LOVE LOVE to have either!!!

Jenna - I bet that feels GREAT to do the things you haven't been able to do for months and months!! :happydance:

Hope everyone has a great day today...hang in there, there are good times ahead for all of us.

Jenna, that's so very sweet of you to say. A lot of times I don't feel like I have had the greatest attitdue lately so, I really appreciate you saying that. <3

I'm going against the group and saying GIRL for grateful.

Momof1, I am sorry you're having such a rough go. :( I don't like seeing you down. You are one of the most upbeat people I know!!! We should just do what I said and throw darts at this month because it SUCKS so far (with the exception of baby Draven of course, and Grateful's healthy bean too of course!) - hopefully LDizzy and Lei will have BFP's for us this month though :)

LDIZZY where are you?!!?!?

Good morning ladies!! I'm in Richmond, VA for work and woke up in my hotel room to SNOW! So pretty :)

I would love to live where it snowed but then again I hate being cold :haha:

Jenna is right hun !! Between you & Allika both..... You both have had such a positive attitude with what you all have been through this month. No matter how down you were you both managed to keep a good attitude & faith that you could get through it. I LOVE IT! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->