February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Jenna- I am sure everyone has already said this but I think you have every right to feel that way. When my friend was prego with her first baby she had a lot of baby blues that she kept to herself and ended up making it worse. So please use this thread to vent to us instead of keeping it inside!!! I can only imagine that you were is appointed, however I am selfishly happy that everything turned out ok and the medical professionals did what they thought needed to be done to keep you both safe because we need you on this thread!

Lune and momof1- I'm sorry about your BFNs!! On to next month!

I am so ready for this beta so I can move on with the next cycle. I'm ready to get started again! And then there may be 3 IUIs next month!!!!! Woohoo!!

Thinking of all you ladies today (as I always do) and will update tomorrow when I get my beta back (if not before then). One more IUI then I'm going to request a lap to check for endo. Then 1 more iui and then moving on to IVF!

Jenna- take good care of your sister, give that baby a big kiss and smile the night away :)
p.s. I have a bottle of wine and a huge bubble bath with my name on it this evening ;)

Good for you Momof1 - :thumbup: You pamper yourself like crazy!!!!!:hugs:

Ladies I have a question... ever since I Oed I have been having tons of cm.. I mean to the point were I have to change my panties cause it feels like I peed on myself.. its between creamy & sticky... don't think I have ever had this much & dh thinks its left over sperm coming out but would it really take this long?

Just looking for some insight/ opinions? Thanks ladies

I don't think it's sperm, I think it's part of having ovulated (esp given the cramps and everything you had). I felt like that after my IUI and all through the next day (I didn't have it as bad as you though) and thought it might just have been from them messing with my cervix. Have you consulted dr google? Maybe it's a good sign!!!

TypeA: Thank you :hugs: Just talking about it with you all made me feel a little better already. And you're right, 3 IUI's in February and we all know how 3's go in this thread! And it's the month of love so maybe that'll add some good luck! <3 <3 <3

Momof1: A bubble bath sounds soooo good! I'll have to take one too once my incision is fully healed. It's been forever!

Lei: Sperm is usually gone after 2-3 days I think. I'm pretty sure this is from your strong O and is probably a good sign! :happydance:

Hmmm!!! All that talk about psychics made me call mine. She is coming over tomorrow evening so I will keep you all updated on how it goes :)

Ooh how fun!!!!! I can't wait to hear what she says! What time? Is this the same lady as last time??

She said 7:30 she will be here & yes its the same one. I'm so excited. She actually fb me the other day about my grandma that just passed away in October. It was crazy!!

Dr. says rd 3 Clomid will be upped to 100mg, if that doesn't take then follicle study/HCG trigger if endometrium isn't thinned.

Who is testing next!? We need cheerful news of a :bfp:!

I have my beta tomorrow. Not going to bother testing in the morning because they are so freaking expensive....and I end up saying "there goes $6 down the drain"!! I go in at 8am for bloods. Hopefully they call soon after that!

I can't sleep........ I feel so discouraged this month, do defeated, everything looked so perfect and then it all comes crashing down :( TTC REALLY SUCKS THE BIG ONE sometimes!:cry::cry::cry:

Lei- Are you prone to yeast infections? You may have one coming on? I hope your physic reading goes better then my weird encounter on that bus lol, fxed! I honestly can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Where's Ldizzy?

goodluck today typea, will be thinking about you!

Momof1- No.. I think the last time I had one Is when I was on some heavy antibiotics but that was back in 2008 I think lol. Who knows.. Last night it wasnt as bad but its still more than I usually have.

I know what you mean about feeling defeated!! I don't know if its the struggles with ttc or what but I swear dh & I have been fighting over petty stuff. I just feel like nothing is going right & it never will. I am the type who always refers back to... "it always happens for a reason." I know I shouldnt constantly think that but sometimes I wonder if I am suppose to be with DH or maybe its not meant for us to have a kid. Ugh I hate thinking like that... sorry for the negative rant .. we just got into an argument & I am an emotional mess.

Does anyone know if ovulation pain can be like severe ??

I got my positive opk Saturday & Sunday then yesturday I woke up with a bit off pain then at night time I was in agony really bad I was rolling in bed becoz it was bad I had 4 bowel movements yesturday so I knew it wasn't that today am still hurting but more like an brusied anyway my temp shot up loads today do you think I have just had bad ovulation pain or am sick or summet ??

Iam not taking no meds this cycle so I was surprised too see such a rise I'll attach my chart:wacko:

Attachments

• 8FC0203F-E5C0-439B-8F0D-AA4E5D220D93-1945-0000020DD2085A0A.jpg
    8FC0203F-E5C0-439B-8F0D-AA4E5D220D93-1945-0000020DD2085A0A.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 4
Does anyone know if ovulation pain can be like severe ??

I got my positive opk Saturday & Sunday then yesturday I woke up with a bit off pain then at night time I was in agony really bad I was rolling in bed becoz it was bad I had 4 bowel movements yesturday so I knew it wasn't that today am still hurting but more like an brusied anyway my temp shot up loads today do you think I have just had bad ovulation pain or am sick or summet ??

Iam not taking no meds this cycle so I was surprised too see such a rise I'll attach my chart:wacko:

It sounds like you had a very strong O!!! :happydance:

I hope Soo !!!!! :D !!! It was like normal o pain it was like all over my lower abdo !!! Fingercrossed tho :)

Your temps looking promising fx'd it keeps getting higher !!! X

Just gave blood and now we wait!

Lei- you have really been on my mind a lot lately so I hope this is a good sign. I know exactly what you mean about the fighting. The whole process is exhausting and tense. DH and I got into it in the way to the IUI because I thought we were going to be late. I hope that things get better. Can't wait to hear about the psychic!!

I hope Soo !!!!! :D !!! It was like normal o pain it was like all over my lower abdo !!! Fingercrossed tho :)

Your temps looking promising fx'd it keeps getting higher !!! X

Thats how mine was too! It felt like my bladder was so full & going to bust from all the pressure but I didnt have to go to the bathroom!! FXed it leads to your :bfp:

I think today it was a fluke. I was tossing & turning because both of my 4 legged babies were in bed with me & they kept laying between my legs & making me uncomfy. We will see how tomorrows turns out. :)

Just gave blood and now we wait!

Lei- you have really been on my mind a lot lately so I hope this is a good sign. I know exactly what you mean about the fighting. The whole process is exhausting and tense. DH and I got into it in the way to the IUI because I thought we were going to be late. I hope that things get better. Can't wait to hear about the psychic!!

Yay I can't wait to hear your results!! You did a great job on holding out testing!!! :happydance::happydance:
When will they be calling you??

I keep telling myself maybe it could be a good sign but then I think back on the past 18 months & think.....can it really happen to me? These hormones have me going crazy but I know its emotional for him as well.

Ohhhh my psychic reading!! I cant wait either! I dont want to bring up ttc but if she does I will definately be all ears lol. Maybe she will tell me Im pregnant lol (who Am I kidding)

Official BFN here too!! I go in this Friday for a consult with my dr to see what we are going to do for next cycle. They said it could take anywhere between 3-7 days to start my period after stopping the endometrin. I'm hoping it comes sooner rather than later.

I am surprisingly ok about the news. I feel like most of you have been trying way longer than me since this is the first cycle I actually ovulated. So I'm ready to try for the next cycle and hope its better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->