February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Official BFN here too!! I go in this Friday for a consult with my dr to see what we are going to do for next cycle. They said it could take anywhere between 3-7 days to start my period after stopping the endometrin. I'm hoping it comes sooner rather than later.

I am surprisingly ok about the news. I feel like most of you have been trying way longer than me since this is the first cycle I actually ovulated. So I'm ready to try for the next cycle and hope its better!

:hugs: Ugh we need some luck in this thread!! We were doing so good back on the 3's !!! I guess Ill be out to because it never fails.. it always comes in 3's!

February will be a good month! Bring on the Christmas babies!

Hi girls! Lei I hope we get atleast 1 this month, maybe you're the lucky one!!! You're testing on the 30th right? Even though I want you to be my iui buddy I would still much rather see a BFP from you!

I'm so sorry typea, I'm glad your spirits are up sweetie, you're doing much better than me! big :hugs: coming your way!

Af has hit me hard! My linking was so thick I don't know if I will ever stop bleeding. I start shooting up :haha: again in 3 days.

My goal is to try and stay as healthy and positive as possible this cycle, we'll see lol :haha:.

yes & it seems soooooooooooo far away!

Sorry your not having a very pleasant AF... Thats the only thing I fear when on fertility meds cause it imporves your lining but shedding it is no fun at all!

Gotta love autocorrect!! Anytime I right to jenna about Draven it always corrects me & puts Driven lol

Oh man, I feel like this month is just full of bad news :( We had two unfortunate losses and no BFP's yet.. this thread really needs a pick-me-up. Hopefully all this bad luck means extra good luck for next month! Too bad we all live so far away, I'd say we need a night out!
Keep your heads up girls, February is the month of love (plus my birthday month) so it'd be a great month to conceive!

No joke! This definately has been a bad month!! I got a call from my FS to confim my appt tomorrow & told them about the surgery... The FS said he wants to reschedule my consult because its going to intfere with IUI since I will be on pain meds during O... Total freakin bust!!!!! Lets just get the month over with & move on already =(

BTW jenna, I cant believe Draven is going to be 2 weeks already!

Just had my Doctor's appointment. All is clear, no D&C necessary and my lining looks good :) going back on Femara once HCG is back to 0 which should be in 2 weeks or so!

I am so glad this nightmare is over and we get to try again in February. Until then I am going to try to lose a couple of pounds, work out and relax. This is the first day since Friday that I havent taken pain meds due to cramping and my bleeding is also light and no longer out of control!

So I am having an alcoholic beverage tonight!

Update: HCG went down from 15,000 last Monday to 1,000 today! Going back to check next week. Woohoo, let's make Christmas babies!

Allika I'm glad your appt went well hun :)

I'm sitting here waiting for my psychic to show up & I have to admit I'm getting nervous :/

I know, he's getting so big already haha! 2 weeks have flown by! And I've gone from 181lbs the day I was induced to 150 this morning. 30lbs down 25 to go! That 30 was mostly water weight though from the preeclampsia. So as soon as I'm fully healed its to the gym I go!
That's stupid that they're postponing it! Just because you'll be on pain meds while ovulating??? That doesn't make sense!

Allika, I'm so glad things are starting to look up for you! Enjoy your drink tonight, you deserve it!

Lol I'll post tomorrow when I get to work cause she barely left & I still have a ton to do before bed. Everything looks really good. I'll go more into detail tomorrow morning when I get to work.. plus its easier on a computer :)

Okay if there's type-os its cause I'm on my cell (wasn't feeling to well this morning & got no sleep so I stayed home)

She basically started with asking about the fertility issues & then went on to telling me that there is nothing wrong & by this summer I would be pregnant.
She brought up Dh & I's struggles & said its because we aren't open about how we really feel or that when I try & talk to him that he bottles up. She went on for a while about that & said once he can learn to not think negatively then stuff will start falling into place.

After that she brought up grandma that just passed & that hit hard. She was telling me about how my grandma was here with me always & she knew about a dream that I keep having about my grandma. She said that's her way of showing me that she is with me. She also mentioned two other people that were there watch in over me but I'm not sure who they are.

She then said this year is our lucky year.. she did a card reading in both of us & said there's lots of fortune & blessings coming our way & we just have to keep a positive attitude & allow it to happen :)

She talked with DH & said a lot of his stress is from us TTC because he feels like its his fault. She even mentioned to us taking a Minnie break just so we can get our heads right.

For the most part the reading went very well. She did her touching & knew about dhs surgery on his knee & about 3 fingers he broke when we first got together. It was crazy lol. Dh & I both were in tears about some of the stuff she brought up. I was pleased :)
She did mention a book she wants us to read to help us think differently so I will be investing in that :D

I hope I didn't miss anything but if I do I'll just edit it :)

Oh wow Lei!!!! That sounds like it went GREAT! :happydance: Sounds like it was good for DH too.

Lots of blessings sounds wonderful :hugs:

That sounds good Lei! Does this mean you wont do the IUI and take a break? Or one IUI and then in case that didnt work, a break? Whats your plan?

@Hopin: How are you doing, girl? Is your bleeding gone? only a little bit more than a week until your appointment!!! Hope you're doing great!

@Grateful: Where is the update on your appointment? Did I overread that somewhere? :)

Boo...my initial post was deleted. I must have hit the wrong button!!! Lei this is so good and must make you feel good to know that something positive will be coming!!

Allika- ohhh no!! Ill be doing IUI ;) my FS doesn't recomend me doing it this next cycle but the following since my surgery. Now that I know there's a chance DH & I will actually conceive then I want to make sure we do everything possible to make sure this dream comes true.

No breaks for us but we will need to be more positive :)

Hopin- where are you????
Grateful how did your appt go??

Hi Ladies <3 I've missed you!!!
I have had a crazy couple of days at work and have been traveling all morning (for work) - I'm finally able to sit down for a minute and catch up. It sounds like we got some disappointing news this month, which is unfortunate because I had such high hopes for all of you!! Thank goodness baby Draven was born or I'd just want to kick this month's a** :rofl:
Grateful, I'm glad you have a healthy bean growing for us too, we need that!!! When do you get to share more pictures with us?! And when do you find out the gender???? Ahhhh so exciting!
Allika, I'm glad you are starting to feel better. Can't wait to catch up to you!
I am still bleeding, although not as heavily - and I will say that it's turning a darker red/brown instead of the bright red that it was. So that is good. It's no fun wearing these pads while traveling though, I feel like I'm wearing a DIAPER! Gross!
I got a call from my doctor's office yesterday and they confirmed my follow up appointment for 2/1 at 1pm so I'm really hoping that, at that point, they will clear me to start TTC again once AF comes and goes.
I've had a rough couple of days....thinking a lot about what's meant to be and what's not. I hope that, WHEN I get pregnant again, I don't have another m/c, becuase then I'll be dealing with multiple m/c's and I'm not sure I want to go down that path. 2 is enough.
I've been seriously thinking about adoption lately. I mentioned it to my DH. He's not interested unless we've done EVERYTHING we can to conceive on our own. I come from a family of adopted children so it's kind of close to me. I have two sisters and a brother, all of who were adopted. I'm the only biological child. And I know their lives would've been so different if they didn't have a family.
Anyway - I am hoping things look up for all of us during the month of LOVE and I'm hoping that we are all pregnant (if we're not already - and Jenna too if you're ready hehe) and happy sooner than later!!!!!
I'm really sorry Lun, typeA & Momof1 for your bfn's, that's just crappy. :(
And LEI....you can't keep counting yourself out yet. You never know! You still might get your BFP this month! And LDizzy too. We still have hope for this month!

:Hugs: and :flower: to all of you! Love you gals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->