February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Awe, I could just cry I appreciate you ladies so much! <3 So glad I found this thread!!

Grateful- Looked at your U/S again compared to the Ticker & it sure does look exactly the same lol! That is so neat! :)

Hey that means we know those tickers are accurate!! So cool :)

Grateful will you get to share u/s pics with us every 2 weeks? that would be sweet!

I didn't notice but it sure made me laugh!!! It looks almost exactly the same! LOL

Hey that means we know those tickers are accurate!! So cool :)

Grateful will you get to share u/s pics with us every 2 weeks? that would be sweet!

I'm not sure...I'm going to try to sneak my own picture even if the ultrasound tech won't give me one. LOL I'm a photo addict so I can't not get a photo.....

Talking about the kardashians...I can't stand Kim but I really like khloe. I wonder what her diagnosis is and what she is trying to conceive! I like her and hope it happens for her soon...

Talking about the kardashians...I can't stand Kim but I really like khloe. I wonder what her diagnosis is and what she is trying to conceive! I like her and hope it happens for her soon...

I know, I feel her pain though.. all her sister have kids & none of them are in stable relationships.. She is married & can't have kids.. You know I have even trying googleing why she cant & it all falls back to her egg quality

So quality of eggs...him so that means that no matter what she did...IVF etc would all never result in a pregnancy ugh that sucks...that's probably the worst diagnosis possible!

That's what kind of freaks me out about my situation. I just hope I don't have any more m/c's than I have already had. If the problem turns from repeatedly having issues GETTING pregnant to repeatedly having issues STAYING pregnant, that's kind of scarier to me.. having both at the same time would not be fun!

:RANT OVER: i just had to prove to you ladies that i'm not always very positive :rofl:

But is "egg quality" an issue of conceiving or an issue of staying pregnant? I have the same worries, Hopin! What if I can now get pregnant thanks to Femara but my eggs are still not good enough for a pregnancy to last?

I am hoping that because I at least for pregnant it is no longer an issue of egg quality...

So quality of eggs...him so that means that no matter what she did...IVF etc would all never result in a pregnancy ugh that sucks...that's probably the worst diagnosis possible!

Agreed! I think she has seen several docs & one said nothing was wrong.. the other said she wasn't ovulating.. Who knows!!

That's what kind of freaks me out about my situation. I just hope I don't have any more m/c's than I have already had. If the problem turns from repeatedly having issues GETTING pregnant to repeatedly having issues STAYING pregnant, that's kind of scarier to me.. having both at the same time would not be fun!

:RANT OVER: i just had to prove to you ladies that i'm not always very positive :rofl:

LOL!!! I was trying :haha: to find positive in that but you got me stumped hahah

I could be wrong but doesn't the egg quality vary from cycle to cycle?? I mean if you get tested on the quality of eggs one cycle & everything looks great... then you still arent getting pregnant & you get checked again... what if they are bad?? Im just curious how they determine that. Does this make sense at all?? lol

Well now this is getting me thinking...my Doctor said something that I guess can be connected with egg quality not sure if it applied to me as he said it in a more general way, he said:
" there are women with several failed IVFs, IUIs, etc but eventually they will have that one embryo that is strong enough and makes it" its just a question how long your resources last in the end I guess. And I guess khloe is not that old and had the money to do 10 IVFs f she wanted to....

I think egg quality prevents you from getting pregnant in the first place. One of the girls on bnb kept doing IVF and never got pregnant. Her drs finally told her hat her egg quality was rea lly bad so she is using donor eggs. She hasn't ever gotten pregnant.

AFM- holy cramps batman!! At 7am this morning the AF cramps woke me up. I called the FS and will keep my appt tomorrow but it will also be my cycle day 2 baseline, etc. so it all starts again, just like that!

Either way it all sounds horrible.

TypeA- Sorry your having a bad AF!!! Thats the only downfall about the fertility meds is that when you arent preggos you get bad AF cramps. I noticed since I have been on them they are the worst & those few months I took off were a breeze!

So I have a question.. well maybe not question but advice, opinions etc... I am not one to SS just because if you think about it EVERY symtom can be the same if your pregnant or not, expecially with these fertility meds... This cycle my temps are all out of whack & I think a big part is because the past few nights I havent been able to sleep. I have been keeping my a.c on 72 & then have a fan on me but I still am hot (Im not sick either) ...
Also It seems like when I sleep that I just cant fall into a deep enough sleep..its like I hear everything which is weird cause my dreams have been so detailed.. I woke up this morning & told DH about my crazy dream & how it seemed like it went on forever but at the same time its like I was awake half the night.. Im not tired from lack of sleep at all so im not sure what it is..
I know its common to feel the twinges & what not & I am still feeling them.. YESTERDAY though it felt like someone got a hot needle & was jamming it into my va-j-j... I know that sounds weird but it was not pleasant.. Only lasted for about a min then went away.. The rest of the day it just felt sore..

I hate reading into things because lets face it.. we all hate to set ourselves up to only get a :bfn: I keep telling myself that its all in my head & it will pass ...(it hasnt worked yet lol)

Either way it all sounds horrible.

TypeA- Sorry your having a bad AF!!! Thats the only downfall about the fertility meds is that when you arent preggos you get bad AF cramps. I noticed since I have been on them they are the worst & those few months I took off were a breeze!

So I have a question.. well maybe not question but advice, opinions etc... I am not one to SS just because if you think about it EVERY symtom can be the same if your pregnant or not, expecially with these fertility meds... This cycle my temps are all out of whack & I think a big part is because the past few nights I havent been able to sleep. I have been keeping my a.c on 72 & then have a fan on me but I still am hot (Im not sick either) ...
Also It seems like when I sleep that I just cant fall into a deep enough sleep..its like I hear everything which is weird cause my dreams have been so detailed.. I woke up this morning & told DH about my crazy dream & how it seemed like it went on forever but at the same time its like I was awake half the night.. Im not tired from lack of sleep at all so im not sure what it is..
I know its common to feel the twinges & what not & I am still feeling them.. YESTERDAY though it felt like someone got a hot needle & was jamming it into my va-j-j... I know that sounds weird but it was not pleasant.. Only lasted for about a min then went away.. The rest of the day it just felt sore..

I hate reading into things because lets face it.. we all hate to set ourselves up to only get a :bfn: I keep telling myself that its all in my head & it will pass ...(it hasnt worked yet lol)

I completely understand not wanting to read into things and SS. I feel the same way...it helps us to guard ourselves against a possible BFN. I also agree that many symptoms can be the same for being pregnant or for AF. BUT...I will also say that I tried to stay really in tune with all symptoms and how my body felt each month and I DID have some out of the ordinary symptoms happen before my BFP...I noticed them....but I wrote them off as "just in my head"...."wishful thinking" and "I'm sure it's just nothing." It makes me laugh now...but I did feel symptoms. I had some strange short cramps and then one day a severe sharp pain in my side that made me almost double over. I didn't know what it was but I attributed it to stress. If you look at my journal you will see that I did have odd symptoms....even a stuffy nose a few days before AF was due. (I rarely get a stuffy nose). I also started having some crazy vivid dreams (and am still having them) and I rarely ever dream or can remember them so that was weird too. I even felt like my BB's were slightly bigger but I thought that was also in my head.

I'm going on and on, but my point is....it's normal to try to write off any weird symptoms as nothing...and maybe it is just a fluke thing....but you never know at the same time!!!! :wacko: TTC really messes with our heads for sure. But honestly I'm glad to hear you have a few "weird" things going on this month......:thumbup:

Grateful- I just read your Journal :)

I'm trying not to over analyze everything thats happening right now but its hard cause its out of the norm. I saw that your temps were all wacky too.. I swear mine are driving me coo coo this month lol

I'm trying not to over analyze everything thats happening right now but its hard cause its out of the norm. I saw that your temps were all wacky too.. I swear mine are driving me coo coo this month lol

FX'd for you Lei! Praying too!

Are you gonna wait till AF to test?

FX'd for you Lei! Praying too!

Are you gonna wait till AF to test?

I WANT to but curiosity is already getting the best of me :haha:

Did you wait for AF or test early?

Lei, anything different is a good sign and this month there is a LOT of "different". I'm with you, trying not to get my hopes up for you but its so hard! Tryyyyyy to hold out on testing (even though I know you're going to give in early as always :haha: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->