February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Hopefully DH won't think you're silly for doing that lol. He seems to understand the importance of this penny though!

hahahah yes he does!!! Since its his spermies that we are having issues with, I wonder if it would be to much to ask to tape it to his testies.. lmao!!:haha: He might really think Im crazy :wacko:

LADIES!!! QUESTION!!!!

Instead of making a brand new thread & having everyone get lost in trying to find the new one... I was thinking of just changing the name of this one & changing the testing dates. Let me know what you think?

Hopefully DH won't think you're silly for doing that lol. He seems to understand the importance of this penny though!

hahahah yes he does!!! Since its his spermies that we are having issues with, I wonder if it would be to much to ask to tape it to his testies.. lmao!!:haha: He might really think Im crazy :wacko:

Hahaha! Ask him!!!! I'm curious to see if he agrees lol

Hahaha! Ask him!!!! I'm curious to see if he agrees lol

his response:

"Wahahah omg , anything for you if you think it will help"

I couldn't stop laughing after I read his email response lol!! I couldnt ask him to do that with a serious face!!!

Ugh AF just kicked in full force.. Not even advil is helping with these intense cramps!

Hahaha so sweet!! At least you know he's willing to do even the most silly things lol. I couldn't imagine what that would feel like for him though. Especially when it comes time to take the tape off >.<

Advil sucks for cramps. You need pamprin. And one of those heat wrap things from walgreens. And of course some chocolate.

Im not gonna hold it to him lmao!!! Ill just keep it by my bed at all time :)

I have never taken Pamprin before but I do have some heat wraps at home that Ill be putting on once I hit the couch :)

Haha you would probably hear him screaming

Since the ladies in second trimester never seem to like me I'm going to ask the ladies here who have had a baby before.

It feels like Draven is kicking my cervix! I can feel him wiggle around then I get a sharp pain on my cervix like he kicked it. Is that possible?? It doesn't feel very nice lol.

He's not actually kicking it but since he is growing so much it feels that way. Wait until you get even FURTHER along lol. It only gets better ;-)

Lei -Haha! Putting the penny on your hubby!! I'm all for keeping this one thread alive. ;)

Jenna - Sorry, no help here. TTC #1!

Angie - GL testing on Sunday! FX!

Well, AF is in the houseeee!! I go to the RE 1st thing in the AM for the estrogen bloods and an ultrasound to see if the cyst is gone. It better be!! I am ready to get this IUI show on the road!! I hate that this cycle had to be cancelled. Well, FX that its resolved itself!

Lei -Haha! Putting the penny on your hubby!! I'm all for keeping this one thread alive. ;)

Jenna - Sorry, no help here. TTC #1!

Angie - GL testing on Sunday! FX!

Well, AF is in the houseeee!! I go to the RE 1st thing in the AM for the estrogen bloods and an ultrasound to see if the cyst is gone. It better be!! I am ready to get this IUI show on the road!! I hate that this cycle had to be cancelled. Well, FX that its resolved itself!

Oh Gosh girl, I tested today BFN! It's 13dpIUI so I know I am out, and I am fine with that. It means two things 1. I get to move on to IVF again and 2. I get to go have a margarita with my hubby at happy hour tonight :happydance:

Boooooo on the BFN!! There you go though - there is always a silver lining! Since I am CD1 - I just might have a glass of wine as well!

Snowflakes I have my FXED that your cyst is gone & IUI can be done this next cycle :)

Angie sorry about the bfn but Wahoo for IVF!!!! :) Make sure & upload the videos cause I love to watch :)

Mmmm alchohol .. i think I may do the same since I'm on cd1 :)

I want a corona :( Someone drink one for me! And don't forget the lime.

I hope you guys do keep the thread going, even if under a different name. I'm on my second day of provera and will start clomid after my CD3 sonogram. I would love to join you all for this next month. This will be our first time with everything. FX

I just got back from the RE office a little bit ago. My cyst is a bit smaller @ 22mm - but still there. They are awaiting my estrogen blood levels to decide whether the IUI cycle & meds will be canceled again or not. I'm so scared that it will be again and have a feeling it will be. I'm gonna be so upset again.

never2late - Yay for having IVF scheduled!!! DH and I were actually talking about IVF last night, just thinking about if the day comes when we'll need to go for it. There's a woman at my work that conceived 2 of her children with IVF, the 2nd only took one IVF cycle, so FX it gives you a BFP next month!!

snowflake - Would they go in and remove or aspirate the cyst if it's not resolving? Hoping your levels come back acceptable to start the next round.

Lei - only tomorrow and you take your first femara tablet!! Will you and DH be doing anything different this cycle?

So I'm 13-15DPO (or somewhere around there) and temp is still up a bit, but down from yesterday. Caved and took a dollar store HPT yesterday and it was a BFN. My lower back is bothering me and I'm kind of cramping. For the first time in months I worked on my back and abs at the gym yesterday, so I don't know how much that's contributing to the pain, but it def feels like AF.

My temps usually drop at least 2 days before AF, so this is weird and out of the norm. Will test again tomorrow morning if temps are still elevated. I'm just expecting my temp to drop tomorrow..

Snowflakes I really hope it goes away! I had one when I was preg with DD & after I had her it was suppose to resolve on it own. They even put me on BC thinking that would help. I ended up having to have it removed =/ because it was hurting so bad & only kept growing. Iam praying for a better outcome hun!

Biotechick- Wahoo for your temps still being high. Your chart is looking great :)

DH & I are going to add preseed back into the mix again & I think that is all! Oh and of course my lucky penny :D

Jenna- A corona does sound nice! I didnt end up drinking anything last night =/

Greatttt news!! IUI is ONNNNN!! Ready to get this thing started! I will pick up the Femara, Ovidrel & Progesterone after work. I'm exited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->