February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Time to change the title of the thread! :thumbup:

Thanks Jenna. I know, we were shocked too, although I had a hunch something wasn't right or didn't take because of my temps after taking the stupid trigger and the flu I had around O time.

Onto next cycle! Still waiting back from the dr's office about getting me started on 150mg. They can't say no, right? :haha:. I just bought internet cheapie OPKs, which came with 10 HPT (more POAS!!). I haven't O'd on Clomid alone before, so hoping and praying this upped dose forces O. SMEP, preseed, OPKs, and mucinex. I'll start testing September 19th (it seems SO far away!! :hissy:). Let's do this!

150 should do the trick I think. I had a friend TTC for 10 years and she did a bunch of 50 mg but they wouldn't up her dose so she got 150 from mexico (I know, she's bad lol) did 6 months of that and got pregnant the 7th month. Then when they were ready to try again they did 6 months of 150 and the 7th month they got pregnant again. And theeennn when they were ready for their 3rd and last, they did 6 months of 150 and AGAIN got pregnant the 7th month.
Just a silly story ;] But it shows there is hope even after 10 years. I know it wont take you 6 months though because you're doing more than she was.

I try not to talk about my pregnancy too much in here, but I have to share with my favorite BNB girls because none of the others in 2nd trimester care and I <3 all of you so much :D We're 20 weeks today, which marks the half way point :] Hoping the rest of this flies by!

I seem to have "popped" a little this month...

Attachments

• 61620weeks.jpg
    61620weeks.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 20weeks001.jpg
    20weeks001.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 20weeks002.jpg
    20weeks002.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 20weeks003.jpg
    20weeks003.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 10
150 should do the trick I think. I had a friend TTC for 10 years and she did a bunch of 50 mg but they wouldn't up her dose so she got 150 from mexico (I know, she's bad lol) did 6 months of that and got pregnant the 7th month. Then when they were ready to try again they did 6 months of 150 and the 7th month they got pregnant again. And theeennn when they were ready for their 3rd and last, they did 6 months of 150 and AGAIN got pregnant the 7th month.
Just a silly story ;] But it shows there is hope even after 10 years. I know it wont take you 6 months though because you're doing more than she was.

I try not to talk about my pregnancy too much in here, but I have to share with my favorite BNB girls because none of the others in 2nd trimester care and I <3 all of you so much :D We're 20 weeks today, which marks the half way point :] Hoping the rest of this flies by!

I seem to have "popped" a little this month...

You're so freaking cute! I don't know about everyone else but I love that share with us! :happydance:

Did you get a tattoo while pregnant?

Biotechich I hope they up your dosage!!! FXED !!!

Jenna - love the bump pics :) you have really popped out more since the last time she shared pictures!!!

So DH & I went to eat Chinese & when we got our fortune cookies he read his & smiled. I asked what it said so he read it to me & I thought nothing of it other than a stranger coming into our life. He then read it again saying its our baby.. here's what it said :

"A short stranger will enter your life with blessings to share"

No lol. The tattoo is on my left arm. In the first picture my forearm is covering it and the middle picture is actually showing my right arm. I had to flip the picture so my belly was facing the same direction as the other 2 :p

Omg Lei, that's so precious! That's another good luck charm!!!!! KEEP IT!

Jenna - thank you so much for the positive vibes! Really hoping this is it. Your bump is coming along beautifully! You're going to be one of those women who doesn't gain any fat during pregnancy aren't you? ;)

Lei - omg, that's hilarious!! :rofl: I've never heard of a fortune saying anything like that... I mean, come on, that has to be a good sign!!

Forgot to mention, got my script for the 150mg, even though my dr is out this week on vacation :happydance: First pills tomorrow night!

Hopefully the side effects wont be too bad with such a high dose. Did you have many with the 100?

Hopefully the side effects wont be too bad with such a high dose. Did you have many with the 100?

Just hot flashes, night sweats, pelvic pain/sensations and mood swings :haha: If it means a BFP I'll take 100x the side effects

Hot flashes were the worst for me. I think it's the clomid secretly preparing you for pregnancy by giving you some of the symptoms ahead of time :p

Lei - Does the Femara give you bad dreams? I have been getting scary dreams the past 2 mornings. Love the fortune. I have the one I got right before my BFP taped in my daily planner.

Jenna - LOVE the bump pics! You are soo cute. I hope to keep my small shape just like you when I get PG!!

Angie - So happy for AF to give you a fresh new start of a cycle!

Bio - Best of luck with the 150! I hope it works for you!

I have been meaning to say when you talking about psychics - I did a free reading from Cheri22 months ago and she said Sept is either conceive month, find out month or birth month with a Boy. So I guess we will see if she's right. I try not to read into what they say.

Not much going on with me. Just taking the Femara. Went to Acupuncture last night. And have my follie/lining Ultrasound on Friday. Hoping to be able to use the trigger shot early next week.

Snowflakes- I haven't really noticed it giving me bad dreams but I have noticed that my dreams.have been very detailed. I can wake up & tell DH exactly what happened in my dream to the tea hich is somthing I could never do before

I was browsing through BFP announcements and saw JustFluffy was BFP number 3 for August thread (there's always 3!)

Aww that's great!!! Haha yes there is. ill be sure and add her to the list.. then we can change the title !!! Wahooooo

Hi girls! I'm on cd 24 of my second month of clomid. Had a quick question about 21 day progesterone levels. I had mine on cd 23 and it came back at 3 which means no ovulation. However, based on my charting Of symptoms, cm, and cervix I ovulated around cd 21. Would this 21 day test be accurate then if I ovulated 1-2 days prior to having it drawn? The nurse called from my doctor's office today and said there is no way that the test is wrong and that I will be increased on clomid next week. Do I still have hope!? From cd 21-22 I had loads of EWCM and cramping as well as cervix being soft and open. Any input is great!! Good luck and baby dust to everyone!!!!!!

Hooray new thread name!!! :dance:

Thanks for updating it, Lei! How has femara side effects been for you this cycle?

Welcome, tmasters! If you O'd around CD22 then the CD21 bloods would not show that you O'd. Can you request a second draw on CD28? Are they putting you on Provera if you didn't O?

Hooray new thread name!!! :dance:

Thanks for updating it, Lei! How has femara side effects been for you this cycle?

Welcome, tmasters! If you O'd around CD22 then the CD21 bloods would not show that you O'd. Can you request a second draw on CD28? Are they putting you on Provera if you didn't O?

That is what I tried to ask the nurse and she just kept repeating herself saying if you have a negative urine hpt on cd 28 then call us and we will do proverb and then increase clomid. I just am almost positive (as much as one can be) that I O'd late this cycle. My first pregnancy was with clomid and I ovulated on cd 23. I am just frustrated because everything I've read says progesterone levels aren't accurate unless tested 7 dpo. I guess I will try to express my concerns again since my cd 28 hpt will be a bfn anyways and maybe they will give me another week to test!? Ahhhhh...the frustrations of TTC!!!

Welcome Tmasters I would definitely push for them to draw more labs cause if you haven't Oed then it won't show up. Just in case keep Bding :)

Biotechick - aside from the headaches its great :) I take my last 2 pills tomorrow & gonna start bding tonight. Hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->