February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

one thing I noticed last night Is that I was having some major hot flashes. I had to drop my ac down ton about 68 just so I could sleep comfortable lol. I didnt get these the first time with Femara but whatever helps be get my bfp :)

How is everyone else doing ???

Also ladies don't forget to send me your testing dates :D

Tmasters - What you were reading is correct. Progesterone levels are not accurate unless tested on 7dpo. Not everyone OV's on CD14 to make CD21 accurate for all woman. I have been getting my progesterone level checked for 5 months - it is always on 7dpo. Hope this helps!

Love the new Sept. name. I am ready to rock Sept out.

Sorry for the hot flashes Lei. I am still only getting weird-o dreams!! Tonight is my last dose! Getting super excited for Friday. FX for lots of follies and a great lining! I have had a thin lining in the past so I hoping it is better this time around.

one thing I noticed last night Is that I was having some major hot flashes. I had to drop my ac down ton about 68 just so I could sleep comfortable lol. I didnt get these the first time with Femara but whatever helps be get my bfp :)

This must mean you've got lots of femara and hormones flowing around getting you ready for a perfect 5 star O day and healthy eggie. :)

This must mean you've got lots of femara and hormones flowing around getting you ready for a perfect 5 star O day and healthy eggie. :)

I really hope so :D Im ready to have our BFP!!!!

I'm ready for you to have a BFP too!! My goodness. I think this time is the worst, the TWW before the TWW. Hurry up and O already :)

I like how you put the genders in the BFP lists :) Super cute idea.

snowflakes - keep us updated on your scan friday :D I hope the Femara works better for you !!!

Jenna- hehehe you can probably tell im slow at work lol. I hunted everyone down that I could find .. some left the site after their :bfp: so wasn't able to find anything =(

Lol I spend the majority of my days browsing BNB and stalking. I cant wait to start school and have something to occupy myself!

When are you starting?? I can only imagine the feeling. I was off work Monday & Tuesday since DD started kindergarten & I was stalking everyone on here lol. I needed an update on everyone so it gave me the time to do so. Also I noticed Ive been super sleepy which last time I took Femara I was the same way so I caught up on sleep.

I start the 11th. I finally have stuff to do this next week... OH is taking me "school shopping" today for a little book bag and stuff :) Maybe if I'm a good girl I can talk him in to buying me a maternity shirt since I only have 3 and none of my other shirts fit me anymore lol. Then Sat and Sun I'm going down to Portland for my friends baby shower. And thennnn next Friday we have doctors appointment, friends wedding sat, then school that Tuesday. We have to get abby shower and wedding gifts. And go by OH's dads to go through their boxes of baby clothes. I need a busy few days, I haven't done aaanything the last like 2 weeks I'm going crazy!

How was taking DD to school!?! Is she liking it?

Whew just reading that is making me tired lol jk!! That sounds like alot to keep you busy! Maternity shopping is always fun :D

We have a wedding coming up next weekend & the weekend after that is my nephews birthday.. THHEEENNN the weekend after that is my best friends bacherlorette party which Im kind of afraid to drink. Well hopefully by then I will know if I am preggers cause its the 22nd :D Busy busy busy!!

DD loves it!! Me on the other hand took it hard the first day. I cried like a big baby driving to the school & leaving. Luckily she didnt see me upset. When I got home the house was so quiet & I started looking at her baby pictures & balled my eyes out for about 2 hours. Im doing alot better now lol!! DH was laughing at me but when I explained to him that she was my only baby & its sad but exciting to see them grow, he then just hugged me. Its been so long for him since his DD will be 12 , I think he forgot how it felt to let go.
I remember when DD was born & couldn't wait for her to hold up her head, then hold her bottle, crawl, walk.. all that fun stuff. Now that she is more independent it hurts to let her go :(

I think I'm going to be testing most likely on 9/18. I'll know more on Friday when I will be actually be doing the IUI but that is good enough guess for right now!

Jenna - Hope you can squeeze out a few extra shirts outta hubby! What are you going to school for? You got some busy upcoming weeks ahead of you huns! You def need some new clothes for all your social events!!

On my second round of Clomid 100mg with trigger shot! :) I will be triggering tomorrow evening and hopefully O Sat Am :) :) FXed for a :bfp: on Sat Sept 15 (my parent's anniversary!) GOOD LUCK TO ALL!! Good thread!

Beautifullei: We both have weddings to go to, yay :] I love weddings, I haven't been to one in years and I can't wait. This is my first same sex wedding so it'll be extra fun and there will be A LOT of old friends that I haven't seen in years too. && You're testing the 20th so I think by the 22nd you'll know not to drink ;]
You poor poor thing lol. That is so sad, I can't imagine having to do that. That's why I want my kids far apart so that way once we dreadfully get to that point, we'll have a brand new fresh baby to take us back to the beginning. Just remind yourself you'll get to start all over again very soon :]

Snowflakes: You're doing the IUI Friday?! Already?! Oooh I'm so exciteddd!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: !!!!!!! I'll be going to school for Phlebotomy. It's only 1 quarter long for the Basics class then another quarter for Advanced. I'm doing Basics this semester, taking winter off, then most likely doing the Advanced in spring. I'm sick of cleaning old people butts and being treated like garbage for it. The family members really give you no appreciation for all CNA's are put through, breaking our backs (literally) and bending backwards to make their family member comfortable and happy. I'm ready to poke people instead :] This seems to be a busy month for all of us. Do you have anything coming up besides the IUI??

On a side note, I just watched the series finale for Teen Mom (I know, blame my sister for getting me addicted to it) and I cried like a baby at the end when they played dramatic music and showed everything from their pregnancy to where they are now. I thought it fit well with the conversation about sending DD to school lol.

Welcome faithforbaby,
How is the clomid treating you this second time around??

Snowflakes I got ya down!!! Im so excited for your IUI !! :happydance:

Jenna- I think this is the first bachelorette party I look forward to not being able to drink but we shall see what is planned for me!!! I have my lucky penny & DHS fortune right next to each other hehehe.

I too think that's why I want another so bad. It's actually one of the reasons we started trying after marriage cause 5 years apart is good for me. Lol.

Phlebotomy is fun, if I could poke people all day it would be great!!:)

Aww I missed it. I've been having to watch it online because both jobs & dds cheer practice has me tied up.

I've never been to a bachelorette party.. Can't wait for my first one though :]
You must not have Comcast, because I've been watching my episodes on OnDemand since I always forget when it's playing :dohh: It wasn't my favorite series finale though, nothing real special happened. It just felt like a normal episode that can continue. But oh well! Can't expect much from Teen Mom :haha:

Got all my school stuff, I feel like a kid again :] I put it all together in my new bag and put in on and looked in the mirror haha. No maternity shirt though, there was no maternity sections anywhere we went -.-

Anddd more busy-ness to add! I just got hired for a part time nanny job! WOO :happydance: It'll be before school every day 7-9 then Wednesdays 1:30-4:30. It'll fill even more of my boredom AND I'll be making some extra cash.

Great job on the Nanny position! No, not IUI Friday. Ultrasound is Friday - they should be able to tell me when the IUI will be then. Prolly in a week or so. Phlebotomy - I give you major props! I could never do it - I have to look away when they take my blood! I've missed this whole season of Teen Mom. I'll need to see if DirecTV has it On Demand.

Lei - Hehe. So glad your penny and fortune are hanging out and making more good luck!!

Best of luck Faith!!

Thank you :) I'm really happy that I'll have something to occupy my time on a daily basis. I'm majorly lacking responsibilities right now (oh God, I never thought I'd say such a thing)

Haha sorry I got all excited, I thought you were saying IUI Friday :p Well still, the US will be great! I cant wait to hear the news I hope your follies are looking pretty!!

I'm new to the community, I'm going to try testing again on the 1st, and if I get a BFN, guess I'll be retesting on the 27th. Baby dust to everyone!

Jenna- I hadnt either until I got married almost a year ago. Now I swear I have been to abot 6 of them lol It seems as if all my friends are getting married or pregnant. Congrats on the Nanny Job. That will definately help you take up some of your time :)

Snowflakes- FXED for a nice thick lining & lots of big follies :D BD like crazy!!! DH & I start our "marathon" tonight hehehehe.

Mookerr887- Welcome Hun!! :) FXed you won't have to wait until the 27th to test cause you will get your bfp this saturday! When is AF due?

Yippieeeeee! Strap on your warrior gear, its gonna be a busy week for you :) Get yo groove onnnn. So glad you're temping this cycle so we'll know when you're in the clear and I can grade you on your work. Are you done messing with OPKs? You haven't used those in a while. I feel like they confuse things, but can also be helpful in other ways.

Omg... I was watching A Baby Story this morning and OH says "You know honey, you're gonna go through a lot of pain during labor and birth." I said "Thank you honey... I'm well aware." And he adds "They say its twice more than the human body is designed to handle." Haha he has good intentions.
After the baby shower this weekend my friend and I are going to try and induce her labor with all the wives tales home remedies. I called it an after party preggo style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->