February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

I've never been to a bachelorette party.. Can't wait for my first one though :]
You must not have Comcast, because I've been watching my episodes on OnDemand since I always forget when it's playing :dohh: It wasn't my favorite series finale though, nothing real special happened. It just felt like a normal episode that can continue. But oh well! Can't expect much from Teen Mom :haha:

Got all my school stuff, I feel like a kid again :] I put it all together in my new bag and put in on and looked in the mirror haha. No maternity shirt though, there was no maternity sections anywhere we went -.-

Anddd more busy-ness to add! I just got hired for a part time nanny job! WOO :happydance: It'll be before school every day 7-9 then Wednesdays 1:30-4:30. It'll fill even more of my boredom AND I'll be making some extra cash.

Yippieeeeee! Strap on your warrior gear, its gonna be a busy week for you :) Get yo groove onnnn. So glad you're temping this cycle so we'll know when you're in the clear and I can grade you on your work. Are you done messing with OPKs? You haven't used those in a while. I feel like they confuse things, but can also be helpful in other ways.

Omg... I was watching A Baby Story this morning and OH says "You know honey, you're gonna go through a lot of pain during labor and birth." I said "Thank you honey... I'm well aware." And he adds "They say its twice more than the human body is designed to handle." Haha he has good intentions.
After the baby shower this weekend my friend and I are going to try and induce her labor with all the wives tales home remedies. I called it an after party preggo style.

ahhhh Jenna I love that!! Im sitting at work & bust out laughing while the clinic was dead silent!!! :winkwink: I feel my ovaries churning lol :happydance: Can't tell just yet what side I may Ovulate from cause there both kicking at me but hopefully I get a nice big mature follie! :thumbup:

Awww I love that show!!! I always watch it when I stay home from work. Have you ever seen the one on Oxgyn I think.. Its called 1 born every minute or something like that. It really isnt that bad & you honestly do forget it all once the baby is out. The pain just disapears. I had dd naturally & would do it all over again :D The part that I hated the most was when they keep pushing on your uterus every so many hours! Now that hurts!

NO MORE opks!! They always threw me off & when I started getting +'s I would turn into a sex driving lunatic hahah!! LIKE we have to BD now or we are gonna miss it hahahaha! Just going to keep temping & DH is so good at reminding me to do so. Im so glad he's home though :D

That whole remedie about BD like crazy didn't work for me =( I did however walk a ton which may have helped labor as well.

ahhhh Jenna I love that!! Im sitting at work & bust out laughing while the clinic was dead silent!!! :winkwink: I feel my ovaries churning lol :happydance: Can't tell just yet what side I may Ovulate from cause there both kicking at me but hopefully I get a nice big mature follie! :thumbup:

Awww I love that show!!! I always watch it when I stay home from work. Have you ever seen the one on Oxgyn I think.. Its called 1 born every minute or something like that. It really isnt that bad & you honestly do forget it all once the baby is out. The pain just disapears. I had dd naturally & would do it all over again :D The part that I hated the most was when they keep pushing on your uterus every so many hours! Now that hurts!

NO MORE opks!! They always threw me off & when I started getting +'s I would turn into a sex driving lunatic hahah!! LIKE we have to BD now or we are gonna miss it hahahaha! Just going to keep temping & DH is so good at reminding me to do so. Im so glad he's home though :D

That whole remedie about BD like crazy didn't work for me =( I did however walk a ton which may have helped labor as well.

Haha, I love laughing when it's quiet and nobody understands. :D Maybe you'll O from BOTH and you'll have TWINS!! :baby: :baby:
I haven't seen that one.. and it's not on OnDemand :[ The only one I've heard of on Oxygen is I'm Having Their Baby. And that one just makes me sad lol. There is noooo way I'm doing it naturally. MAD props to those who do, but it is sooo not for me! I told OH I'm getting an epidural a week before labor so I know for sure I wont feel a thing :winkwink: && I'm going to leave the BD to jump start labor to her OH :haha: We're gonna try everything else though! Spicy food, raspberry white tea, we're going to drive around over a bunch of speed bumps, climb her stairs, you name it! She can stimulate her own nipples... I told her I would give her acupuncture. It couldn't be that hard, right? :winkwink:

Snowflakes - GL with your u/s tomorrow! I hope there's some big fat follies!!!

Faith - Happy trigger day!! Time to get BD'ing!

mookerr - Two days left till testing!! Keeping my FX for your BFP!!

Lei, Jenna - how are you lovely ladies doing? Lei, great to hear you have ovary action! :happydance:

Yesterday I received in the mail internet cheapies, 40 OPKs and 10 HPTs (hooray Amazon!). Will start using OPKs Tuesday, 2x-3x a day! So far on the 150mg I feel like the side effects are hitting me a few days earlier than they did on the 100mg. Last night (the night of CD4) I got really bad hot flashes. In my notes I don't usually have them until the night of CD5-10. Feeling pinching in both my right and left ovaries (the 3 times I've been scanned I only made mature follies on the left), so thinking it's a very good sign!! :) (FX the right side finally makes an eggy!!)

Lmao!! Oh heavens you have me laughing so hard!!! hahahaha

Whatever helps , right?? lol!!! Use Dr. Google, Im sure you could find more remedies haha!

Twins would be lovely, I wouldnt mind it but they would be my last lol :) They run in mine & DH's family. I would love to have a boy & girl if it were twins. I wonder what the chances are with Femara, Ill have to "google" it lol

Biotechick- YIPPIE!!! I have everything crossed for you (except my legs due to BD) but ill cross them after hahaha!! That 150mg is sure to do the trick :happydance: Sorry about the hot falshes though, last night I made the family freeze again because I was getting them. Femara hasn't made me get them before so I am hoping its a good thing!

I soooo want twins!! My mom is a twin and my dad has twin sisters. Here's hoping!

Twins run in my family, too! 2 sets on my maternal grandmas side and my mom was pregnant with twins (she lost them at 22 weeks). Both of them have been reminding me that twins run in our family, but they seem to miss the fact that I don't ovulate on my own:dohh:

Snowflake and Lei - I'm sending you all of my twin vibes!! I'm overwhelmed just thinking of having twins for our first! ;)

Send all the twin vibes you can :) I already have their names picked out hehehe!!!

We don't have any twins on either side of our families :p So I don't think twins will ever be in our favor. Which I'm fine with, I think twins would be a little overwhelming for me. I used to want them as a kid until I grew up and understood the responsibilities ONE baby came with haha.

I think my biggest fear with them is actually having them grow in me lol! I would be praying to the stretch mark gods hourly that my skin goes back to normal hahahaha!!!

I think I may O from left Ovary this cycle. That one is giving me lots of aches & Ive noticed my cm is slowing changing. Its between sticky & creamy so hopefully by the weekend.

Yeah for all the twins in families here! I could be done and over with all in one shot! My age is getting up there so I would love it!

CD9 ultrasound went good. Also had estrogen bloods again. They found 3 follicles >10mm on my left and 1 >10mm on my right. My lining was 5mm - which seems decent from what Dr. Google says. Still too early to trigger. I will need to go back again Mon or Tues for another ultrasound to see where I stand. They are going to call me today and let me know when to come in.

Snowflakes thats not bad for cd9!!! FXed they grow nice & big over the weekend. :happydance: Dr. Google said they grow about 1 to 2 mm a day so when you go back next week they will be ready to burst!

How you feeling??

I could not sleep for the life of me last night. I swear I woke up about 10 times thinking I was late for work. I also had the weirdest dreams last night!!

Yeah for all the twins in families here! I could be done and over with all in one shot! My age is getting up there so I would love it!

CD9 ultrasound went good. Also had estrogen bloods again. They found 3 follicles >10mm on my left and 1 >10mm on my right. My lining was 5mm - which seems decent from what Dr. Google says. Still too early to trigger. I will need to go back again Mon or Tues for another ultrasound to see where I stand. They are going to call me today and let me know when to come in.

CD9 and you already have 3 follicles ~10mm?!? Yayyy!!! :happydance: Did they tell you the exact size? If you have more than one mature follie and you take a trigger shot, it ups the chance of multiples even more ;)

I had an 8mm follie on CD10 one cycle and by CD17 I triggered a 20mm follie, so you sound right on schedule to be triggered early-mid next week!!

its always so quiet before the tww lol!!!!

Hope every is well & has a great labor day weekend!!

I've noticed that haha. And on weekends it gets super quiet.

My friend and I just realized we'll be trying to start her labor on labor day. Do you think that'll bring some kind of good luck??

I know, the tww to O sucks :growlmad:

Next week's chatter should pick up for all of us, though, getting that much closer to O! ;)

Well ladies, tonight I'm going to see one of my girlfriends that I haven't seen in a couple months. She's due 2 weeks before I was and up until we lost our angel we were bump buddies.

I'm really forcing myself to see her. I didn't go to her shower. I'm so happy for her and her husband but at the same time it's so heart wrenching to look at her belly and know that's what I should look like right now and that DH and I are still struggling TTC.

Will try to keep my composure tonight. No heavy drinking because emotions get out of control way too easily and I'll make sure to avoid her nursery. Ohh boyyy... :cry:

Aww Bio- I can't even imagine how hard it must be for you or the emotions you may be feeling :hugs: Just know we are here to lend a helping hand as well as listening to any venting that you need to do :) Lots of :hugs: your way hun!

Lei: I'm not sure. It's very soon though. We're doing this a little early, I know it's not recommended to try this before the actual due date but she's definitely after 37 weeks so technically it's safe to deliver ;]

Bio: That must be really tough :[ You don't have to go you know. I'm sure she would understand, and if she doesn't then she's not much of a friend to begin with. You need to put yourself first here and if it's something that heart wrenching you shouldn't put yourself through it. Sending lots of hugs your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->