February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Jenna- oh then she is fine lol! I had DD about 2 weeks early & she was 7lbs 3oz.

Lei - Thanks, hun :hugs: is it sad that I'm tearing up right now thinking of how much of an amazing support system you girls are??? :flower:

Jenna - I think she knows how I feel, but I haven't openly told her. I've pretty much need to force myself else it might not ever get easier. Like the day I will go and meet her new daughter in less than 2 months... I kinda don't even want to think about it...

I'll be sure to talk to DH beforehand in case I need to leave early.

Im sure your DH would understand that just fine. I hope your friend can also understand where you are coming from & not get upset. Its understandable that she is excited but as a friend she should also understand that you are hurt & it wont be easy. I do hope all goes well for you hun. :hugs:

This site is amazing. I have support from friends but you ladies have offered me so much more. Us all going through the same things brings us alot closer & gives us a better understanding of what we are going through!
I love my BNB ladies!! :)

Oh Bioteck. Many hugs. I know how awful that is. Keep your chin up girl! I think my follies were like 1 @ 13mm, 2 @12mm and the right 1 @15mm... I think the right one is the cyst I had that is shrinking and resolving though.... Gotta get those bad boys a bit bigger! FX for at least 2 mature follies for my twins!!

Jenna - How fun working on laboring over labor day!! Hehe!!

Lei - Feeling good. No side effects at all from the Femara. But then again I didn't have any with Clomid either. Bad dreams are gone now that I am done with the course. When should you OV?

I gotta go back Tuesday to check my follies and lining again. It's gonna be holy hell getting to the RE office too because the DNC (Democratic National Convention) is here in town. The nurse told me to give an extra half hour to get to the RE office - great. It's takes me half hour already - I need to be there at 6:30am. I will have to leave my house at 5:30am. Ugh!

Bio- Why don't you talk to her? I think it'd be a big relief for you, also it'll avoid confusion by her not knowing why you may not not seem so "over joyed" about the baby. She may be more sympathetic than you might think.

Snowflakes- That sounds like a NIGHTMARE. I'm soooo not a morning person >.< That would kill me. Props to you though, anything for that BFP :]

Snowflakes that is early!! But so well worth it for that bfp :) week I can't wait to see how much they have grown!

AF DH & I we had a great evening tonight! Went & had dinner which was nice & now we are laying around watching movies. We have a house full tonight with our kids & im also watching my brother's kids :) looking forward to a busy weekend ... Thank goodness so I don't think about ovulation to much hehehe

I had the best dream ever last night :)
I dreamt that I got my bfp :happydance: I've ways dreamt of being pregnant in my dreams or having a new born.:....... I've never dreamt of taking the test though & seeing two lines! I really hope this is a sign

I had a dream I got a BFP the night before/morning I got mine!!!

I see a small temp spike today, but looks like it might not be legit?? Did you do it late??

Yes I woke up 2 hours later. I havent felt much pains down there so not sure whats going on. Usually can tell when I'm going to o but all seems okay I guess

Big temp drop this morning so not sure what that's about but we got more preseed & used that yesterday. I also kept my lucky penny right by my side & after BD put it on my belly. Needless to say I fell asleep but when I woke up it was still there lmao. FF says i should o today but I don't think so.Since TTC I have always been able to tell when I O & this cycle just seems off so I'm not holding my breath to a bfp.

I've heard you can get a temp drop the day of or day before O, but dang lol! Maybe it means a power O :)

I sure hope so lol. I couldn't believe how.much of a drop it was. I guess we will see what the next few temps look like

I sure hope so lol. I couldn't believe how.much of a drop it was. I guess we will see what the next few temps look like

Did you ask the Google machine?
Looks like we won't be having labor on labor day. We tried lol, but her little boo is still too cozy. Oh well :) Being here and seeing everything ready and her preparing is making me want Draven here so bad already. I feel frustrated because I'm only half way lol. But he'll ne here before I know it I'm sure. Just being impatient after seeing everything totally ready in her house. Draven's been super quiet the last 3 days :/ I know its totally normal, but you know how it is...hard to take your own advice. He's always so crazy active! Even after 2 cups of coffee he's not moving :(

I sure did & from what I read its pretty common for women to have a drop before ovulation.

Oh I bet its exciting to know what you have to look forward to :) you still have plenty of time so enjoy sleeping in while you can ;)

I'm sure draven is getting nice & cozy which is normal! See he's a banana now :) Wahoo!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->