February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Lei - a temp drop is fabulous!!! It's from the estrogen surge that happens right before the LH surge, that's right before O!!!! (is that confusing? lol ;))

I've been quiet on BnB this past weekend. Really just had a lot going on. This morning I thought to myself, "holy crap, CD10! Time to pay attention!" I start OPK'ing (again) today (I know, Lei. OPKs are a major PIA!!). Got a little EWCM yesterday and BOTH of my ovaries have been taking turns hurting, but as of this morning, it feels like just the right side has a brick in it. It was noticeable enough to wake me up this morning. Started taking mucinex today as well. To top it off, DH and I are going to look at a house tomorrow! Very excited!!!!!!

How's everyone else doing?

I had my CD13 ultrasound today. I have 1 -22mm follie and 1 - 14mm follie. Lining is 8.9 - I so happy about this! I supposed to trigger tonight. IUI is supposed to be Thursday. I am so afraid that I am going to pop the 22mm follie any second and the IUI/money would all be a waste... I don't know. I have alot of anxiety about this today. I didn't particularly like the nurse I had at the RE office. I get done with the u/s and she says "ok, when do you want to come in for the IUI?" I said "um, I don't know". I just kinda figured they would be telling me not asking me. I've never done this before. I was taken aback. Just don't feel confident or positive about it at all anymore. I'm afraid our timing was all off with this stupid holiday. IUI's are successful when the timing is perfect. I feel like we missed it. I also have no clue if we are supposed to BD tomorrow or not. Guess I have to just wait and ask when they call today with the Thurs. IUI times that are available.

Lei - a temp drop is fabulous!!! It's from the estrogen surge that happens right before the LH surge, that's right before O!!!! (is that confusing? lol ;))

I've been quiet on BnB this past weekend. Really just had a lot going on. This morning I thought to myself, "holy crap, CD10! Time to pay attention!" I start OPK'ing (again) today (I know, Lei. OPKs are a major PIA!!). Got a little EWCM yesterday and BOTH of my ovaries have been taking turns hurting, but as of this morning, it feels like just the right side has a brick in it. It was noticeable enough to wake me up this morning. Started taking mucinex today as well. To top it off, DH and I are going to look at a house tomorrow! Very excited!!!!!!

How's everyone else doing?

No it sounds about right, Of course I used Dr. Google so it made me feel alot better :) My temps are usually never this low so I am going to try & get dh to BD every night until saturday (which Im sure he won't mind.)

Oh yay that's so exciting! House shopping is always fun especially when you can start planning for a nursery! :happydance: OPKS & I are not the best of friends lol but I have to admit it did take away the urge to POAS hehehe. :blush:

I had my CD13 ultrasound today. I have 1 -22mm follie and 1 - 14mm follie. Lining is 8.9 - I so happy about this! I supposed to trigger tonight. IUI is supposed to be Thursday. I am so afraid that I am going to pop the 22mm follie any second and the IUI/money would all be a waste... I don't know. I have alot of anxiety about this today. I didn't particularly like the nurse I had at the RE office. I get done with the u/s and she says "ok, when do you want to come in for the IUI?" I said "um, I don't know". I just kinda figured they would be telling me not asking me. I've never done this before. I was taken aback. Just don't feel confident or positive about it at all anymore. I'm afraid our timing was all off with this stupid holiday. IUI's are successful when the timing is perfect. I feel like we missed it. I also have no clue if we are supposed to BD tomorrow or not. Guess I have to just wait and ask when they call today with the Thurs. IUI times that are available.

Wahoo for the 22mm follie!! Snowflakes I would call the clinic back & see if you can do IUI sooner. I thought it was suppose to be done the next day or 24 hours after trigger. (I could be wrong, just going off what I have read from others)

AF it was a great weekend. Spent most of it relaxing & even pulled in some extra shifts at my p.t job :) Last night while in the shower I checked my cervix out of curiosity & it was nice & soft ..oh & open.. It was weird & I never check it but after reading up on google everything seemed to be going right!!

Now that everyone is about to O, hopefully the site will be a little more chatty hehehe!

Have a great day ladies!

Hoooraaayy big follie and perfect lining!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

I agree about getting your IUI scheduled earlier than Thursday. Before you take the trigger shot, can you take an OPK to make sure you haven't started surging on your own? If the OPK is negative, then an IUI tomorrow afternoon/evening would be perfect ;) Can you BD before and after the IUI?

I have a question ladies :) TMI ALERT!!

So I am a bit confused on my cm these past few days. Yesterday it was clear mixed with a little bit of white so I put it down as Whatery, When I showered & check it, it was a bit foggy & stretchy. Should I have put it as something else. Then the day before that it was creamy with a little bit of wateryness to it (not much) Im just unsure if im documenting it right or if its old Spermies. Well today I go to the bathroom & its white again (creamy) IM SO CONFUSED!! =/ I am happy to say I am feeling alot of pains down there so I know O is coming up :D

So I am a bit confused on my cm these past few days. Yesterday it was clear mixed with a little bit of white so I put it down as Whatery, When I showered & check it, it was a bit foggy & stretchy. Should I have put it as something else. Then the day before that it was creamy with a little bit of wateryness to it (not much) Im just unsure if im documenting it right or if its old Spermies. Well today I go to the bathroom & its white again (creamy) IM SO CONFUSED!! =/ I am happy to say I am feeling alot of pains down there so I know O is coming up :D

I have to admit, catagorizing cm is a pain!! If it's watery or milky (wet, but not clear) I mark it as watery. Anything that stretches over 1-2" is EWCM, cloudy or clear. I have noticed close to O I get creamy cm in the morning and by late afternoon it's full on EWCM.

There is some kind of test you can do to see if it's fertile cm or left overs. If you put a drop in a glass of cold water and it sits at the top (kind of like oil), it's left overs. If it sinks to the bottom, it's fertile cm. I've only tried this once, and honestly I just got more confused :rofl:

I have to admit, catagorizing cm is a pain!! If it's watery or milky (wet, but not clear) I mark it as watery. Anything that stretches over 1-2" is EWCM, cloudy or clear. I have noticed close to O I get creamy cm in the morning and by late afternoon it's full on EWCM.

There is some kind of test you can do to see if it's fertile cm or left overs. If you put a drop in a glass of cold water and it sits at the top (kind of like oil), it's left overs. If it sinks to the bottom, it's fertile cm. I've only tried this once, and honestly I just got more confused :rofl:

I have NEVER heard of that but I will do that tonight. However I think I may go buy some disposable cups because something about putting my cm in a glass then drinking from it groses me out hahahaha!

Your info really does help though :) Thank you!! I told DH just in case we are BD every night :)

Question - If I took Clomid CD3-7, I should get reliable OPK reads by CD10, right?

I took an OPK at 1pm today and it suprised me how dark it was (this was within 5 min of taking the test). It's negative, but it suprised me how dark it was:
https://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/Biotechick829/0284088B-3FA3-4BA6-A5CC-03913EB7B7B5-4223-00000660E3DEC7B1.jpg

Lei - what issues did you have with OPKs and Clomid?

My right ovary feels like it wants to ovulate and soon, lol! As the day is going on it's getting worse. It's the same heavy pressure feeling I've gotten a day or so before O with the trigger, but it's SO early, only CD10!

Like biochick, if it's milky then I put watery. If it lotiony, I put creamy. I don't get anything that stretches ever. I've honestly never even seen EWCM. Which is the main reason why I am getting the IUI.

Talked to the nurse, I am told to BD tonight skip tomorrow. Trigger tonight at 10pm. You usually OV 24-36 hrs after injection. Hubby goes in Thurs. @ 8am to give his goods. I go in at 10am for the actual IUI. I am quite excited now. I expressed my concerns about OVing the 22mm follie. She said it's all good and not to worry. She said that is is actually 22mm by 19mm - so I need to add those up and divide by 2. So it's actually only 20.5mm in diameter. I was relieved when she said that. FX that this is our month!!

I'd do another OPK around dinner time Bio. That is getting super close!! early too!! And I'd hit those sheet girl. When in doubt, hump it out!!

Bio- i just got so many +'s & even though I was told to use the darkest one it still confused me. Not to mention I would see a + & think we had to BD right then & there so it was a turn off for BD'ing. My FS said clomid is known to give alot of +'s though.

Wahoo snowflakes!!!! Im so excited for you!

I was listening to an old CD I made about 6 months ago while TTC and a song came on that I listened to A LOT. I wanted to share with my BNB ladies. I still remember how frustrating it is doing this month after month.
So Hard by Dixie Chicks
YouTube it or something, it helped me get through the rough days.

<3

Pretty song :) I love country music & it always has such a positive message.

I know I didn't used to like it until a couple years ago. Then I was like "What have I been missing?"

I know the feeling. I even got DH into it lol. He works at a body shop & he said the guys always give him a hard time when he has it on hehehe.

I'm totally stalking your charts right now lol I feel like a creep. But the last time you actually caught your O with BBT it was on CD 15. And I couldn't help notice that today is CD 15 :] Better get busy!!

Trust me we are lol. We have been trying to BD every night :) & I have my lucky penny to place on my abdomen after to help the swimmers :)

So I have a question for you ladies. Yesterday my mouth was hurting & when I woke up this morning i was
In so much pain & my face was swollen. I called my dentist & went in. Apparently my wisdom teeth are erupted (whatever that mean). Long story short, the dentist put me on amoxicillin & Norco for the pain. Do you think that will affect us getting our bfp ? I tried to google but couldn't find much & now I'm worried. I'm going to plan to have them surgically removed next week but the timeing is horrible right now.

Amoxcillen defiantly won't affect anything coz you can take that whilst pregnant with no issues am not sure about the other one though ?:/ I know in England they give metrodizole with Amoxcillen and you can't take met whilst preg ?? Did you dentist say don't drink whilst your taking the netro stuff ?? X

Can I join? I'm currently on my 4th round of 100mg Clomid, am 5dpo today and official testing date is the 15th September. Praying so hard for a May 2013 baby!

Come on Clomid BFPs!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back