February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Lol we changed the boy middle name we had picked out. Poor OH brought to my attention that he felt like he wasn't a part of picking the boys name. The girl was mutual and we both adore the name, but the boy name I kind of picked on my own and chose Lee because it's my dad and sisters middle name. So I agreed that we could choose the middle name together and we can drop Lee and I wanted to have our names picked out before knowing the gender. We decided we REALLY like Draven Markus because it sounds like a king. Finally, baby names are officially over. What a relief.

Left ovary has been pinchy the last 5 days and today it's been super active! Lot's of pressure and weird sensations. I'm only CD11 but thinking/praying this is a good sign! I've O'd on CD15 and CD17 on Clomid before, with the help of a trigger, but I'm pretty sure I O'd on my own last month, hours before I got the trigger (the only day I didn't OPK:dohh:) It would be fabulous to O early this month!!

Follie scan tomorrow afternoon but I'm picking up some OPKs tonight just to give me a reason to POAS :haha: A small amount of super stretchy clear EWCM today, too (sorry if TMI)! Also, my temps have been very stable around 97.0. I saw the exact same trend on our last BFP cycle, with temps right at 97.0 for six days before O. Very excited for the next few days!!! :happydance:

How is everyone else doing?

Wahoo Bio!!!!!!!!! :D

AFM: having the same pulling, pinching & twinges.. Lots of pressure in lower abdomen!!! Yesterday had some creamy/clear cm but today I haven't really payed attention!!!

Got my + OPK today! So happy about that! Brown chicken brown cowwww!!

Hi Guys! Just uploaded my first youtube video onto my journal
The link to my journal is in my signature. I hope you all enjoy it. :thumbup:

My husband and I are really excited to document this entire crazy journey :happydance:

Prayers and Blessings,
~Angie

This is such a great way to make your TTC journey fun for the both of you I just love it. Plus it'll be SOO fun to go back and watch all these once you're pregnant and reminisce.

I have news that I would love to share!!! So I found out today that my company insurance offers discount plans for infertility.. I wish it was fully covered but I was so thrilled to find out they do offer assistance.. Im calling them as we speak so I can get more info so we can start IUI's !! Yay!!! :D

Now I gotta call husband & tell him lol

I have news that I would love to share!!! So I found out today that my company insurance offers discount plans for infertility.. I wish it was fully covered but I was so thrilled to find out they do offer assistance.. Im calling them as we speak so I can get more info so we can start IUI's !! Yay!!! :D

Now I gotta call husband & tell him lol

Rockin News!!! :happydance:

That is such great news Lei!!! I am slightly jealous!! I wish my insurance covered anything - I pay 100% OOP for my fertility stuff. It sucks!!

Looks like we'll be IUI buddies next cycle!! ;)

I didn't know mine covered anything until I called & asked. I guess my job doesn't advertise it but when I talked to the insurance company she said they do have ways to help out! Im so excited about it :D

Hopefully our first round of IUI leads us to our :bfp:

Woohoo Lei!! Hopefully you wont have to do it, but if you do that's awesome and hopefully that'll do it for ya!!!

thanks hun Im really hoping it works.. Im just waiting for my FS to call me back letting me know if they accept the program or not. If they don't I will have to find a new FS but im really hoping I don't have to do that.

hi everyone m new to dis forum, i was diagnose with pcos i have been trying over 3years....i was on clomid 100mg last month but i did'nt ovulate so my doctor decided 2 do ovarian drilling on 28 sept 2012 fingers across.

hi everyone m new to dis forum, i was diagnose with pcos i have been trying over 3years....i was on clomid 100mg last month but i did'nt ovulate so my doctor decided 2 do ovarian drilling on 28 sept 2012 fingers across.

Welcome :D :hugs:

Lei - hopefully you won't have to see a FS after this month but that's awesome you'll get some assistance from your work!

I'm sitting at the dr's office waiting to see the doc. Just had the ultrasound and I have a mature follie at 19mm on the left and a 10mm on the right with a lining of 10mm!!!! I'm so pumped!!! The dr will probably have me trigger tonight or tomorrow. Tons of clear EWCM this morning, which ive never had. Its crazy because it's only CD12.

Time to get BD'ing!! :) :) FX, FX, FX for that BFP!

Lei - hopefully you won't have to see a FS after this month but that's awesome you'll get some assistance from your work!

I'm sitting at the dr's office waiting to see the doc. Just had the ultrasound and I have a mature follie at 19mm on the left and a 10mm on the right with a lining of 10mm!!!! I'm so pumped!!! The dr will probably have me trigger tonight or tomorrow. Tons of clear EWCM this morning, which ive never had. Its crazy because it's only CD12.

Time to get BD'ing!! :) :) FX, FX, FX for that BFP!

Yay :happydance::happydance::happydance: Can't wait till testing time for you!!! BD the night away doll!!! :happydance:

Beautifullei: Did you get a chance to BD after that little tiff you had with DH?? How are you feeling today?

Beautifullei: Did you get a chance to BD after that little tiff you had with DH?? How are you feeling today?

yes mam we sure did :D Last night & I was so exhausted that I fell asleep with my pillow under me lol & woke up in the same position.. From the looks of my chart we have BD'ed every other day since CD8 so I pray that this works.. If not IUI will be in the near future :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->