February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

My temp dropped :cry:

Been thinking all morning trying to figure out what I may do next cycle. Im unsure if I want to go natural next cycle or continue with femara until I do IUI

I'm so sorry, lei :hugs::hugs: You're not out until AF shows, though, so I'm keeping faith that this is your BFP cycle! I mean, look how perfect BD timing was!

Do you ovulate on your own in a natural cycle? Has DH had a SA?

morning girls.

sorry to hear your temp dropped but your not out though hun. i never temped so don't really understand the whole temping thing.

how is everyone doing?

been really cramping the last few days and sore bbs, i just wish this week would go quick so i can test on Friday. Although DH said to me last night that he things AF is coming because i was being a complete bitch to him yesterday.

Lucasmum - Sorry you're so crampy. That wasn't very nice of your DH to say! :haha: Is AF due Friday? Less than 4 days to go!!!

I'm officially 2DPO today! Didn't think I'd ever see O on this cycle, but so pumped that my ovaries finally got the memo. Starting to get crampy, too. Temps up beautifully so I'm hoping that even though it was late/delayed that it was a strong O with a healthy eggy. Will be going in on Friday at 6DPO to get my progesterone levels checked. Here's to hoping and praying!

My temp dropped :cry:

Been thinking all morning trying to figure out what I may do next cycle. Im unsure if I want to go natural next cycle or continue with femara until I do IUI

I'm so sorry, lei :hugs::hugs: You're not out until AF shows, though, so I'm keeping faith that this is your BFP cycle! I mean, look how perfect BD timing was!

Do you ovulate on your own in a natural cycle? Has DH had a SA?

Thanks Bio :)
Just feeling a bit down this morning & I really didn't think I Would. Im going to try & stay positive though.

Yes I do, My FS put me on meds just so I would have a stronger O. DH SA have been coming back from 18-21 million which our FS said that we would be able to conceive naturally but it would take time.

morning girls.

sorry to hear your temp dropped but your not out though hun. i never temped so don't really understand the whole temping thing.

how is everyone doing?

been really cramping the last few days and sore bbs, i just wish this week would go quick so i can test on Friday. Although DH said to me last night that he things AF is coming because i was being a complete bitch to him yesterday.

it could be hormones as well ;-) Tell him when you get your bfp it will get worse lol ;-)

Lucasmum - Sorry you're so crampy. That wasn't very nice of your DH to say! :haha: Is AF due Friday? Less than 4 days to go!!!

I'm officially 2DPO today! Didn't think I'd ever see O on this cycle, but so pumped that my ovaries finally got the memo. Starting to get crampy, too. Temps up beautifully so I'm hoping that even though it was late/delayed that it was a strong O with a healthy eggy. Will be going in on Friday at 6DPO to get my progesterone levels checked. Here's to hoping and praying!

i know what an arse he he he! but the horrible thing is he is normally right! i have no idea when AF is due i have POAS, so this year i have had no natural AF, everytime they have given me chlomid i have taken other tablets to help me have an AF.

congrats on the responding ovaries. my fingers will be crossed for your progestrone testing at 6dpo. :)

i know what an arse he he he! but the horrible thing is he is normally right! i have no idea when AF is due i have POAS, so this year i have had no natural AF, everytime they have given me chlomid i have taken other tablets to help me have an AF.

congrats on the responding ovaries. my fingers will be crossed for your progestrone testing at 6dpo. :)

whoops mean PCOS :dohh:

What cycle day are you and when did you take the Clomid pills? You could always check you CM to get an idea of where in the cycle you are (fertile or non-fertile). I suggest doing this only because I'm proof that you can ovulate realllly late on Clomid, so without charting or looking for fertile signs I feel it's really hard to tell if or when ovulation occurred.

I've also noticed that dr's are quick to put you on Provera to bring on AF if your CD21 progesterone comes back showing no O, which mine would have done. A lot of them don't understand that O can happen after CD14!

Edit: Just saw in your siggy that you did ovulate!! How did you confirm O?? Sorry if you've already mentioned it :blush:

What cycle day are you and when did you take the Clomid pills? You could always check you CM to get an idea of where in the cycle you are (fertile or non-fertile). I suggest doing this only because I'm proof that you can ovulate realllly late on Clomid, so without charting or looking for fertile signs I feel it's really hard to tell if or when ovulation occurred.

I've also noticed that dr's are quick to put you on Provera to bring on AF if your CD21 progesterone comes back showing no O, which mine would have done. A lot of them don't understand that O can happen after CD14!

Edit: Just saw in your siggy that you did ovulate!! How did you confirm O?? Sorry if you've already mentioned it :blush:

i'm day cd 25 (10dpo), i took the pills cd2 - 6. i have no idea about checking CM. i did keep saying this to the doctors they can't put me in a box saying that i am going to have a 28 day cycle and ovulate on cd 14 or 15. the last time i saw them i demanded a 21 day progestrone test and a 28 day progestrone test so least then if i ovulate late it will get picked up.

i had a progestrone blood test last thurs (cd 21) i got 61.3 when the previous 2 months i only got 2.1 and 2.3 :)

how many months have you been on chlomid?

Lei- happy to hear you O'd at least on Femara. After constant neg OPKs I went in on CD12 and they saw no mature follicles. :(. I go back in on CD19 to make sure none developed but I'm not holding out hope. Looks like injectibles might be our next course of action.

Lei- happy to hear you O'd at least on Femara. After constant neg OPKs I went in on CD12 and they saw no mature follicles. :(. I go back in on CD19 to make sure none developed but I'm not holding out hope. Looks like injectibles might be our next course of action.

MY body O's every month around the same time but I figured the femara would make my eggs bigger. I guess its all a matter of catching it at the right time now.

Sorry you didn't have an mature follies, hopefully when you go back there will be something to atleast show your body is responding properly.
Injectable may be the route to go, Im actually considering doing a trigger when I do IUI at the end of Oct.

Lucasmum - Wow! :shock: 61 is a strong O!!! That's awesome! I'd be so tempted to test if I were you ;)

This is our 5th round of clomid, 3rd consecutive cycle since our mc. Dec 2011 was my very first cycle on 100mg clomid, but it was annovulatory. The next cycle I was monitored and had a trigger shot, got a BFP, saw the baby perfectly formed and squirming around at 10-13 weeks, but sadly the NT tests came back that there was a non-viable chromosome abnormality and the placenta could have become cancerous so I had to have a D&E.

Sorry, didn't mean to be a debbie downer. Enough of the negative past... c'mon healthy :bfp:s!!!!!

Lucasmum - Wow! :shock: 61 is a strong O!!! That's awesome! I'd be so tempted to test if I were you ;)

This is our 5th round of clomid, 3rd consecutive cycle since our mc. Dec 2011 was my very first cycle on 100mg clomid, but it was annovulatory. The next cycle I was monitored and had a trigger shot, got a BFP, saw the baby perfectly formed and squirming around at 10-13 weeks, but sadly the NT tests came back that there was a non-viable chromosome abnormality and the placenta could have become cancerous so I had to have a D&E.

Sorry, didn't mean to be a debbie downer. Enough of the negative past... c'mon healthy :bfp:s!!!!!

Don't be silly I love hearing everyone's stories, sorry to hear what you have been through. Congrats on the positive ovulation for this month.

I also have one tube as had an eptopic about 7 years ago.

Well baby dust to all us girls then x

Lei, AF hasn't come yet so try and stay positive! I know its hard, but your BD timing was SOO perfect this cycle! :hugs:

Bio: BEAUTIFUL temp rise that looks great! Can't wait to hear how your 6dpo results go! Very delayed O, but that must have left a big giant follie. When are you testing then?

Thanks, Jenna! I have 10 cheapie HPTs so I'll start testing next Monday at 9DPO :blush:

How has little Draven been? I don't know why, but when I always notice your ticker I'm :shock: that you're another week along! Yayy!!!

Jenna- I thought for sure my temp would have been higher but its okay. I prepared lol ( I bought 3 months worth of FF last month) :rofl:

Im kind of excited though if I need to do IUI... Every month gets us closer especially since DH is taking vitams to improve his SA.

Oh goody, we have an addict! :haha: Can't wait to seeeee!!! 7 days to go then, yeah??

Snowflakes, where's that BFP?!

Draven is doing great. Lol this is going so fast and so slow!!! I can't believe I'll be 6 months in just one more week! Wow!! It doesn't seem like that long ago I was crying because I thought I would never get pregnant. I can't wait to see all of you get your BFPs too, then see all our little ones when they're born. It's still so hard to believe that there's a baby in there. I feel like I swallowed a cantelope, not grew a baby haha!

Oh goody, we have an addict! :haha: Can't wait to seeeee!!! 7 days to go then, yeah??

Draven is doing great. Lol this is going so fast and so slow!!! I can't believe I'll be 6 months in just one more week! Wow!! It doesn't seem like that long ago I was crying because I thought I would never get pregnant. I can't wait to see all of you get your BFPs too, then see all our little ones when they're born. It's still so hard to believe that there's a baby in there. I feel like I swallowed a cantelope, not grew a baby haha!

You didn't swallow a cantaloup, you swallowed a papaya! :rofl: :rofl:

Well I called to ask about IUI... Its going to cost me about 1200 so I have to talk with DH to see if thats okay

You didn't swallow a cantaloup, you swallowed a papaya! :rofl: :rofl:

Hahaha you have a point! I don't understand the fruit ticker... I went to the grocery store and compared a cantelope and papaya... the papaya looked smaller. Now another website is saying pomegranate. Which is even smaller. Draven must be shrinking.

Lei, that's expensive! There's no hidden costs like snowflakes had right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->