February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Eek! I want to say don't do it so you'll have a darker line. But it's all up to you. 11dpo is still very early not everyone sees a line at that point. Looking at my test at 14dpo I don't think it would have shown at 11dpo.

Last night with cousin wasn't as unbearable as usual because she was wrapped up in her phone the entire time. She's the only friend I have around here since moving from Portland and we grew up being best friends, but she's just not nice : / She came over one day and the kitty litter we had bought was super cheap and didn't absorb smell at all. Even though we had JUST cleaned the litter box that day it still smelled a little so the first thing she says when she walks in is "Your house smells like cat piss..." I was like "Cool, thanks." Then a week later she comes over and we're making deviled eggs so we had to sit in front of the open garbage can shelling the eggs and she tells me how much my garbage stinks haha! I told her "Yeah.. It's a garbage can. They smell." Duh... She's always calling my dog a bitch because she runs from her overly active severely untrained puppy that's always in her face. Of course she's gonna run from him. Tame your dog. She lives off her boyfriend not doing anything with her life and now wastes ALL of her time "modeling" (and I'm not just saying this because she drives me nuts.. she REALLY is not good at it) when she should be spending her time trying to find a job. Yet somehow she manages to have a brand new outfit on every time I see her? OH complimented her new jeans last night and she told him "Oh these? They're not even new anymore." then her boyfriend said "You just bought them 2 weeks ago."
Okay, I need to stop haha. Sorry guys, she really gets on my nerves. I had to vent, no more!!!

I have an idea, Lei!!!!! Flip your lucky penny to see if you should POAS or not!!

It was like 250 something or rather. I am really not all that confident and really think it's just an evap.

Snowflakes: From what I've seen your trigger should be out by now (but I've never done trigger shots so I'm not an expert) Do you have a picture of the test? As long as you looked within the time limit it shouldn't be an evap!
We're painting the nursery turquoise I think... We're going with the CoCaLo Peek-a-Boo Monsters theme. We struggled trying to find a boy theme we liked until I saw that one and instantly fell in love. It's super cute.

https://www.cocalo.com/item.asp?id=1396&brand=1&g=2&coll=&cat=1

You can take a look if you want. Can't wait to get it :]

I have to take Progesterone and wanted to stop it either today or tomorrow with a BFN. The issue I have with waiting til 14dpo is that if I do that then I will OV while in NY there would be no way that I could have the IUI....

ETA: OMG that set is sooo freaking cute! I love the monsters! Adorable! Camera is making pictures tooo blurry! I don't know how some of these girls get perfect close up pics!!

Oh yea, I should also say that I took the test at 7am after 1 min of nothing. I went back to sleep. Woke up at 9:30am and saw this. So I don't know. Pretty sure false alarm with an evap.

I say just hold your pee for a few hours and do another one. As long as you don't drink too much water and don't go potty for a little while it should come out clear. And if it's still BFN then try again in the morning :]

Snowflakes I pray your line gets darker :)

Jenna- that just sounds awful. Atleast if she was thinking stuff she should try & keep it to herself. You should just start crying out of no where & make her feel horrible lmao!!!!!

I'm horrible & tested lol. Of course its a :bfn: but its okay. At first I was down but I know its still early & I noticed that my temp dropped on 9dpo. If I did indeed have implantation on 9dpo its still to early to test. It's wishful thinking I know lol but I'm going to re test in a few days if no sign of AF

Just held my pee for 4.5 hours. Tested again with a Dollar Tree test. Very faint but pink line came up within a minute. I think we did it. Going to test with another FRER tomorrow AM. Eeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!

Congrats snowflakes I really hope you have done it being stalking quietly lol xx

Ahhhh snowflakes I'm secretly jumping up.& down!!! I'll wait for sure until.tomorrow though :)

& you were so worried that Your re had not timed everything correctly. FXED it gets darker :)

Lei: Lol!!! If I cried she'd think I'm just being hormonal and go on and on about how hormonal I always am. I have a theory that she completely misunderstood the saying "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." I think what she goes by is "If you don't have anything rude to say don't say anything at all" because that's exactly how it is haha! Bahhh, family. We drove by all the houses today that we were going to look at and we've narrowed it from 6 to 2. I didn't realize 4 of them were in the hood! Veeeeery sketchy neighborhood lol! And we're like 90% sure on which one we'll get its so cute and perfect. I'll show pictures of it later if you want :)
I'm glad you're not down about the negative. Its definitely still early, I think you should wait until 14dpo now.

Snowflakes, I'm so so so excited for you!! I wish I could see it :D Yayyyy!!!! Cant wait for you to test again in the morning!!

Lol family always has a rude one with no filter haha. For instance today I had a birthday party at my home for my nephew. I stayed up till 2am last night getting things done & cooking. Well my nephew's parents were suppose to come early today to finish helping & they didn't. Needless to Say me & DH cooked everything, hosted the party & cleaned. I didn't even get a thank you from my brother or his oh. I was so mad at them for that. Not to mention DH & I had to pay for majority of the food cause they said they didn't have a lot of money.. then when they were leaving my brother's OH tells my bro to stop at the store to buy beer. I was so mad that they can buy beer but not help us out. Oh well I'm just glad my nephew had a good time & after all I did it for him. Just wish I could have got a thank you from them atleast.

That's great Yall were able to narrow it down to 2 & glad that they aren't in a bad neighborhood :)

So I flipped the lucky penny just a while ago. I first asked if I would get my bfp again this cycle & it landed on heads for yes. I then flipped it again asking if I peed on it again tonight if it would be positive & it landed on tales for no.. so flipped again asking if I wait until Wed if ill finally get my bfp & it was heads for yes!!! Let's hope my lucky penny is right :)

Oh wow that's so disappointing!! It sounds like you and DH did EVERYTHING for them! The least they could have done was help you prepare and clean up, or at least a thank you :( I'm glad your nephew enjoyed it though you can tell yourself he had a great birthday thanks to YOU.

I <3 your lucky penny :) We better listen to it and wait until Wednesday even though its soooo tempting! Don't wanna test the luck though! So excited :) I feel like I should go do a rain dance for you or something hahaha! You're sure there wasn't anything real faint on that test right??

Yes & I honestly didn't mind because I figured that would have atleast came early to help set up & leave later to help clean . Its the fact that they didn't bother to nor say thanks that was hurtful. I can guarantee that's the last time I help them out though.

Oh I know, I love that penny too! I just really hope its right :) I would be one happy lady, that's for sure :D if not then Herr I come IUI . Either way I know I'm sure to get my bfp within the next few cycles ,yippie!!!!

You're SO close Lei I just know it. So excited for the day you get to post a picture of your pretty TWO lines!

I need your opinion... I looked up to see how long it would take to get from our new home to the hospital we'll be going to and its like a 50 minute drive. I really didn't think it would be that far : /
I'm just really worried because this will be my first birth so I don't know what to expect. I mean, nobody in labor would enjoy a 50 minute drive but do you think its safe?? I refuse to change hospitals because this is the BEST one around here especially for labor and delivery, and we're really kind of set on this house so it'd be disappointing to try and find another home. But if its unsafe then we will... I just need woke opinions I'm so new to this : /

From experience, I live about the same distance from my hospital I gave birth to dd at. I lived in a small town outside of Austin which was far south & my hospital was clear across Austin. It took us about the same amount of time but luckily it wasn't to bad. I however wasn't having contractions when I went into labor which is probably why it wasnt bad. My water had broke so the hospital just told me to head over. Me being me I went & showered then took my time getting ready... Had my mom drive me since dd dad was working & mom even stopped at Starbucks & a food place before actually going to the hospital lol. Again I wasn't having contractions which is why it wasn't bad. Once I got to the hospital they started me on patocen & I didn't start getting bad contractions until about 3 hours in so you may be okay. Every labor is different & they say your first usually takes longer.

My biggest worry is Tacoma traffic and Seattle traffic are both horrible during rush hour so I've got 2 big fears. 1: Going in to labor during rush hour and 2: Going in to labor during a snow or ice storm. I'm more afraid of number 1 than 2 because during a storm the freeways are usually fine, but it's the people who don't know how to drive in snow that make it a problem. Maybe I'll just ask my doctor what she thinks. OH and I are fighting over this now lol. I asked him what we should do and he said he had no answer lol. I was like "Okay... you have no answer... so we live nowhere?" He took the dog to the park to calm down because things were getting pretty heated lol. Grrr, I usually love house searching..

Awww hun talk with your obgyn & see if they can help. I'm sure it has to be overwhelming trying to figure it out but its much better to have it planned out then be completely clueless when it happens.

DH & I got into a little argument over something so dumb earlier & I just started balling as if I lost my puppy lol. I swear if I'm not having crazy mood swings then I'm emotional.

Oh & i know this is weird but the last two night my boobs have been so itchy & its driving me crazy when I'm in public lol.

I sent her an email asking what she thinks. If she thinks its fine we'll go ahead and move forward with that place and have them hold it for us. If not, I've bookmarked a couple closer ones. They're not as nice and smaller, but that's okay. We'be both calmed down now.

Lol I can absolutely relate with the emotional and mood swings. Pregnancy is like a super long intensified PMS. Maybe yours is a phantom PMS and is actually a good sign ;) I hope you're feeling better!! Can't wait to see you and Bios temps in the morning and snowflakes BFP!!

My temp dropped :cry:

Been thinking all morning trying to figure out what I may do next cycle. Im unsure if I want to go natural next cycle or continue with femara until I do IUI

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->