February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Oh goody, we have an addict! :haha: Can't wait to seeeee!!! 7 days to go then, yeah??

Snowflakes, where's that BFP?!

Draven is doing great. Lol this is going so fast and so slow!!! I can't believe I'll be 6 months in just one more week! Wow!! It doesn't seem like that long ago I was crying because I thought I would never get pregnant. I can't wait to see all of you get your BFPs too, then see all our little ones when they're born. It's still so hard to believe that there's a baby in there. I feel like I swallowed a cantelope, not grew a baby haha!

You didn't swallow a cantaloup, you swallowed a papaya! :rofl: :rofl:

Hahaha you have a point! I don't understand the fruit ticker... I went to the grocery store and compared a cantelope and papaya... the papaya looked smaller. Now another website is saying pomegranate. Which is even smaller. Draven must be shrinking.

Lei, that's expensive! There's no hidden costs like snowflakes had right?

I really hope not. The receptionist is usually very friendly & helpful but today she wasn't being very nice & very short. She did say I will have to set another appt up with My RE to discuss what he wants to do. Im really hopeing that he will let me just opks to determine O.

Im so excited & had to share with my girls! So my baby girl got student of the week this week & she had to fill out a form about herself. I had to send pics to put on a bulletin board thats all about her. So the teacher emailed me & said on friday they are going to present her with a book that the students made for her .. Im so excited. I ran straight to my supervisor to make sure I can leave early to see the presentation!! :D

Omg, how sweet!! :D She must be so excited too! And you must be so proud :] Good job, mommy!!

Great job Lei's DD!!

Nice raise Bio.

Jenna - Can't believe you will be 6 months soon!!

Well girls, It's official. I am PG. HCG beta came back at 63 and Progesterone was 30. Just gotta go back on Wed to make sure they are doubling. I am in shock.

Great job Lei's DD!!

Nice raise Bio.

Well girls, It's official. I am PG. HCG beta came back at 63 and Progesterone was 30. Just gotta go back on Wed to make sure they are doubling. I am in shock.

Congrats Hun, you must be on cloud 9 :)

Great job Lei's DD!!

Nice raise Bio.

AHHHHH!!!!! OMG, I'm SO excited and happy for you!!!!!!!! Congrats!
:happydance::yipee::wohoo:\\:D/
:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Goes to show that the "husband test" when seeing a line on a HPT is the way to go ;)

Lei, omg that's too precious!! Make sure you have a camara ready! She must be so proud. Congrats to you and your little girl!

Thanks ladies I am super happy :)

Ahhhhhhhhhh snowflakes I'm soooooo happy for you :) eeeekkkk

I'm almost positive the witch will be showing up Wednesday. I started having cramps today off & on along with stabbing pains. Just gott wait her evil arrival.

Omg Snowflakes!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :happydance: :yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: :loopy: \\:D/
I'm so happy for you!!!! Oh yay :] You better keep in touch with all of us so we can see your belly grow and all your progress!!!! Oh, I'm so excited :]

I'm sorry, guys I just have to share some more non-relevant news (as always :haha: )
As I said, we have been looking at houses to rent. However, in our search we've been having some major issues with NONE of the houses accepting pets, the ones that did were run down and too small or in bad neighborhoods. So I decided to just look at some apartments since our budget has increased significantly. We have found the most amazing apartment I've ever seen. It's absolutely beautiful! Bigger than most of the HOUSES we've looked at! Everything is new, never used. Huge ceilings. Indoor pool. The closet and pantry are both walk in and big enough to be a bedroom. I could go on and on. It's just beautiful. I can't wait to move in there, it's better than any houses we've seen. Honestly, if I was offered a house at the same price I would still chose this apartment. It's amazing.
Okay. Just had to share. We're very excited :]

LEI: You're not out yet!!!!! Remember how much I kept saying AF was on her way and still got a BFP? Lets see what tomorrows temp shows. THEN we'll talk ;]

P.S. Draven is kicking and rolling around like crazy over excitement for you, Snowflakes! He got excited right when I read that and he hasn't stopped :D He's happy to have a friend.

Yay for the apartment Jenna :) :happydance: super thrilled you found something that your happy with with tons of closet space (you will need it lol)

I love that Draven is just as excited as us that snowflakes got het :bfp:

I know but you didn't have a huge temp drop like me :( I'm trying to be optimistic but its hard!!!!! I just sent DH to the store to buy me tampons.. they didn't have the kind I use sl he had to buy a 50 pack of assorted ones lmao. atleast I know I'm covered with AF Hahahaha

I know it's hard not to be upset, but just remember you've got IUI coming up too! Something great to look forward to! Look at Snowflakes, she got a BFP on her first IUI. You're so close, Lei! :hugs:

I know I'm trying to look forward to that. Ahhh I just want my chance to be happy & have that same excitement. In time, I'm one month closer like you said :)

Thanks for always being so positive hun, it really does help me get through it every month :hugs:

Lei - temps back up!!!! My last BFP, I had tons of cramping around when AF was due and was told by both my OB and Dr. Google that it's completely normal. When are you going to POAS again?!? Eeee!!

Jenna - That's wonderful you found a new home!!! There are a lot of pros to having an apartment. We have a garden style condo right now and are on the 2nd floor and let me tell you, when DH goes on business trips I feel SO safe! I'd feel differently if I were alone in a big house. Also, utility bills can be very affordable compared to a house! What's the next step for you?? Tell Draven to save his energy, because he'll be bouncing all around when the rest of us get our BFPs!!! :haha:

Lei your temp looks great :D I believe you'll be poas tomorrow morning, right?? Told you so! :haha:

Bio: I agree, I love secretly apartment living because of all the great amenities and the community (if you live in the right one). This place is adorable, it looks like its own little town. It has little trees and old fashioned street lights as you drive down the mini streets through the complex. Everyone's walking around smiling. It's great. And they have guest suites for $60 a night which will be perfect whrn we have the baby since my parents and OHs mom both live out of town. Now they can be here but not have to stay in our apartment. I'd really consider it more a condo than apartment too. It's 1300 sq ft which is bigger than most houses we looked at. And the ceilings are huge. Vaulted, at least 15 ft tall. I wish I could show you guys lol.
Draven will have noooo problem finding more energy for the rest of the BFPs we're expecting hehe! He's so active lol. I told him to expect at least 2 more so he's prepared to dance away when I tell him he's got 2 more friends on the way! I see you got your crosshairs today, well done!

Hey dolls :) if my temp is still high tomorrow then yes I will be poas tomorrow :happydance:

I'm not sure whether to take that temp serious because I had woken up about 3 in the morning cause I couldnt hold my pee anymore lol in between that & me temping I still got 3 hours of sleep but ill see what tomorrow brings

3 hours is all you need for an accurate temp! :) I'd take it serious if I were you. Lol I couldn't even temp the morning I got my BFP. I was waking up every 2 hours ALL night because I was so anxious to test. So I just skipped the temp and went straight to the bathroom! I want to go to sleep now so we can wake up tomorrow morning!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm so weak I just did a first response and got a BFN I know I should of waited as I'm only 11 dpo.

Lei I bet you are excited about testing tomorrow is that your 13 dpo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->