February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Lol I HATE that! When you're soooo in the mood and they ruin it lol. It puts me in such a bad mood. You can still OPK silly head. They actually say you're not supposed to use FMU. It's too concentrated and most surges happen in the day time. Just hold your pee for a few hours and don't drink anything

So, I'm freaking out right now.... The lady I nanny paid me the first time today. When I met her she told me $250 a WEEK, but apparently she meant $250 a MONTH. This ruins everything... Really lol. That's $1000 a month we were expecting and now aren't getting... I'm seriously about to cry. That's half minimum wage... That doesn't even cover the gas I go through to get here. I don't know what to do :'(

yeah it put me in a mood so I rolled over & acted like i was sleeping lmao!

I didn't know you werent supposed to used FMU , I guess that's why it was so dark yesterday & when I pee'd on it after work it was super faint. I think Ill just do them in the evenings to be safe.

I would definately make it a point to bring it up. Just tell her that she said 250 a week & see what she says. That isn't much for a month at all. Heck I used to pay my grams 500 a month for my daughter & to me even that isnt enough. Its worth asking about though hun! Hopefully you all can sort it out.

I hate bringing these things up though, I'm such a softie and I feel like a biotch. Because what if she DID say 250 a month and I just misunderstood? Now I look like the meany for not saying anything from the get-go and forcing them to find someone new last minute. Now this means we can't afford the new apartment unless OH works his BUTT off every month. Which he'll do but I feel really bad because he already works so hard and his job is unpredictable because he's self employed. Nobody will hire someone 6 months pregnant.. and even if they do I'd lose my unemployment which would cut down our income anyways. I really can't just say its not enough pay... I'm way too much of a softie. Ughh I'm feeling really awful right now.... This changes everything. I don't know what to tell her.

Just casually tell her you thought it was 250 a week & if she says no just simply tell her you must have misunderstood her when you all came to an agreement. No harm & its not like your complaining rather than asking a simple question.

Ughhhhhhh.... We're not going to be living as comfortably as I thought now lol. Once I finish phlebotomy it'll be fine, but that's not until June because I have to take another class after Draven is born. It'll work out though. It always does. It's just going to be stressful for a little bit.

It will work itself out, just have faith :) (I tell myself that constantly)

Theres always bumps in the road but once you hurdle those its smooth sailing!

Jenna: 250.00 a week is a gonga! She's totally taking advantage of you. 250.00 a month is a slap in the face :growlmad:

Get your money girlie, you need it and you wrok hard for it!

Thank you Angie. I actually feel a little insulted now that I know she meant $250 a month. That's like $60 a week to go to her house at 6:30 in the morning, get her daughter ready for school, and walk her there at 9. Then to come back and pick her up for 3 hours on Wednesdays. That's like being handed poop for payment. Because that doesn't even cover my gas.
I just got off the phone with her and she was NOT happy. I feel so awful. But oh well... not my problem anymore. I'm trying to just forget this even happened.

ANYWAYS. Moving on now. Because this never happened.
Bio, I believe you have a second beta today? :)
Lei, I think you should do your OPK when you get home from work. When is that?

ohhhhh im curious about how that conversation went down! What did she say???

ill be getting off work in about an hour but im afraid my urine will be diluted. I have been peeing like ever hour if not more lol .

She made a biiiiig sigh and under her breath said "great" and "crap". There wasn't much conversation because she was still at work lol. She just wasn't happy. Now I've been like legitimately depressed all day. And I called my mom and cried cuz now that changes things a lot and it was just a big blow. OH and I have had really bad luck this past week so this was like a grand finale. Blah! Rough day...

Did you OPK yet??

Awww I'm sorry sweetie. I pray things start getting better for you & OH :) I did opk but it was negative :/ totally fine but for sure tonight we start bding. We are getting ready for the benfit tomorrow so DH & i are cooking :/ I'm exhausted.

So with your Job , are you keeping it ?

Heeeeeeeeell no I'm not keeping it lol! She doesn't even pay enough to cover the gas, no way lol! It'll all work out! I just needed to sleep on it I'm feeling a little more optimistic today. There's some good things to this too. I don't have to wake up at 5:30 anymore. And once I have Draven I don't have to go back after 2 weeks I can just take my sweet time with my little boo bear. And I'm still getting unemployment. Its not much but at least its something! It'll be a little tight until after I finish school, but we'll make it work :thumbup:

I'm glad your OPK was negative because you weren't ready for it yet! Get your BD on, girl! :bunny:
Will you two have the energy tonight after the benefit? Maybe it'll spark some excitement! Good luck, I hope you guys raise everything you need! I know you've been working so hard :) And have fun!!!!

Girllllll I'm gonna make energy. I am so exhausted but thank god we raised enough money to cover his surgery. I didn't temp again this morning cause we were up alllll night cooking so I knew it would be off. For sure tomorrow i promise lol :)

Good job!!! :happydance: Must feel good that all that hard work paid off and now its over with. I love that feeling! Oh well with your temp, we know you haven't Od yet so its okay. Just don't let it happen again!! ;)
Is it time for you to OPK now?!

What happened to everybody....? *cricket cricket*

I'm in a holding pattern. Waiting for AF!! I know that last month was a bust since I didn't get any mature follicles. But it means I have to take 10 days a provera and wait for AF. Tonight I take my final provera....then wait. We are moving to injectibles this month and originally I had a "no big deal" attitude. Now, as it gets closer, I'm getting a bit more nervous!!! DH is going to do them....but I think we are going to BD every day from the get go so I hopefully won't have to do it again!!

Jenna- good for you for leaving the job...that's not near enough!!!

Fingers crossed that THIS is our month!!!!

Yes it does but I'm exhausted lol. I am def gonna be temping tomorrow along with opks ... Wahoo!!! I've had so much on my plate that I didn't have the chance to think about us ttc. Hopefully the tww is the same.

Congrats on the injections TypeA! Hopefully it'll give you the boost you've needed all along :)

Lei, I hope the TWW goes by super fast too. I hate waiting and its not even ME testing! I'm so impatient! :haha:

I just sneezed and peed my pants :( That was a first. Glad I was at home lol.
I had to get on here and share with my ladies cuz that was embarrassing. Luckily OH didn't laugh at me, he just looked surprised! I'm starting to lose control haha. Yesterday I laughed and let out a big toot. Didn't even know it was there. :dohh: I hope I don't have to sneeze in public....

Lmao ohhhh Jenna the joys of pregnancy ;)

I temped this morning & am holding my pee so I can do an opk

Hoorayyy I hope your OPK is darker today so you can get a move on this ovulation! Still holding on to that lucky penny?
Hopefully you get that birthday BFP so you can be peeing your pants with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->