February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Jenna- that made me laugh out loud ...your post above! DH asked why I was laughing...I Promptly said "nothing"! Haha!

Typea - wahooooooo for injections !!!!!!!:) I am so afraid to inject myself even though I poke others all day lol.

Jenna I did one but not getting to much darker,.Still faint. DH are BD anyway though & still drinking our goji berry..I.swear I'm so scatter brained with all that's going on that its hard to keep track of ttc. Ahhhh my lucky penny :) its next to my bed still :)

TypeA, I'm glad I could give you a good laugh hehe. Just something you have to look forward too! One of the many hidden joys :p

That's good that you're so busy Lei, that's the best way to kill time and keep from being stressed!

Time is slowing down over here now that I won't be nannying anymore. And we're moving in a month so I'm super excited which also makes time creep by! Once we move hopefully I'll get a jump start of time flying since I'll be busy painting and unpacking. Then holidays fly by and TADAAAA a baby Draven!
Send some of your good chaos my way to help time move along :)

Wahoo for moving, that will for sure make the time fly by. I wish I could send you some of my madness. I'm going crazy here lol.

Lei - too bad we dont live closer...I would come over every night to let you give me the injections. As it stands now my DH is going to do them...which makes me a little nervous. Although he is pumped about it. We will see how it goes. I asked my OB if I could just come up to the office everyday for the shot, he said "ideally you would do the injections at home.". Ohh well - worth a shot!

I know I should be positive about it all but it doesn't sound like my OB is going to give me enough to really do anything. So this may be a wasted cycle - we'll see. At least I will be prepared next month if i don't respond to the injections. We have an appt with a FS early Nov. I PRAY we don't need to go to there. We shall see! Still waiting for AF! At this point if I have 1 mature follicle it will be an improvement from last month!

Jenna- I know what your saying! Once you have made a decision to move or change jobs.....time crawls!!!

Hope everyone has a good week! I hope to accomplish AF visiting and a CD3 ultrasound this week (with no cysts....please!!!).

it was worth a shot to ask your ob though! I would have done the same. I fear DH ever having to give me injections, I would be so afraid that he would hurt me lol.

So I am almost positive I am O'ing today. Woke up & had spotting.. tonnnnsss of cramps, pressure & all that fun jazz today. Im thinking the higher dosage may have caused me to O earlier :) Good thing DH & I have been BDing :happydance:

Lei, Oooh I hope you are! When will you OPK? Take a picture and share today! I love stalking pee sticks (I should be on that show My Strange Addiction)

TypeA, I'd be afraid of OH poking me too! It sounds like something he'd be excited about too though so I'd feel like I'd have to let him! Then I'd hover over his every move making sure he does it right haha. When do you start those again??? I hope AF sees you soon (funny, the only time you want her to come she doesn't) and I'll pray for no cysts on your CD3 scan!

Ladies and....ladies... after 3 long weeks I have FINALLY graduated to....... an eggplant...? Oh...okay...
Now I'm an eggplant for yet ANOTHER 3 long weeks! ](*,)

Happy October!!!

Jenna- I am going to when I get home! I meant to grab them when I left but I was in a rush this morning. DD'S decided it would be fun to braid my hair & when I woke my hair was a fro. So I had to rush to straighten it lol.

So this past week god has blessed us in so many way . Let me tell you first off about DH's sa. then this weekend we raised enough money for his surgery. Then we were trying to figure out how we would pay bills why he was out of work. Well I get a call from one of the captains at work & he informs me that he notified our Sherrif Memorial Society & they are giving us 1k to help us out while DH is out of work. I nearly about cried when he told me that cause I was so stressed about how I would make ends meet.

Wahooo Dravens an eggplant!! :)

Oh wow that's so great, Lei!! God's definitely keeping an eye on you I'm glad things have been going so well for you! He's setting everything up to prepare your family for the big blessing :) He wants everything to be perfect! That's so great, when is his surgery then? And how long will he be off work?

Oh wow that's so great, Lei!! God's definitely keeping an eye on you I'm glad things have been going so well for you! He's setting everything up to prepare your family for the big blessing :) He wants everything to be perfect! That's so great, when is his surgery then? And how long will he be off work?

I really hope so cause that would be the iceing on the cake :bunny: & If I am indeed O'ing sonner than normal I may be able to test on my birthday :happydance:
He has surgery on the 11th (2 days before my birthday) & the doctor said his recovery time is about 6 weeks =/ Im really hoping he isnt out of work that long & he can start healing quickly so he can begin physical therapy sooner than later.

Ooooh yes, birthday testing would be GREAT!!! Where would that put your due date?
That's a long recovery, wow :( Hopefully he wont need the full 6 weeks. Doctors will sometimes exaggerate recovery time to give you some leeway. Does his job require a lot of physical work?

My next Dr appointment is the 11th too. :p

Jenna - it would be sometime at the end of June! :) YES VERY long!!! Im really hoping he can be up & slowly moving within in a week. However he is a painter at a body shop so he is contantly working on cars & painting them, bending up & down so I know he wont be able to go to full duty for a while.

:happydance: Yay for your next appt! what do they have planned for this appt?

Snowflakes - Hi hun!!! How are you & baby doing <3

Just regular heartbeat, fundal height, BP, weight... except we also have the dreaded glucose testing! Dun dun duuuunnnnnn.... hopefully the drink isn't as bad as people make it seem.

Snowflakes, hello!! How is mommy and baby? You're almost a pea :)

Yes.. the other.morning I did one & it was dark & ever since then they are super faint to non existent. :'( hence why I hate them.

I always had to use tinypic.com to share from my phone.
Just because the OPK wasn't positive doesn't mean your body isn't gearing up. Just keep peeing on them and BD every night anyways :) We'll catch that ovulation!! Luckily you're temping too so we know when it happens for sure. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->