February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Omg yay, Lei!!! I'm soooooo happy for you, this is all such great news! :hugs: How uplifting to hear all that. When are you going to start the opks then??

Im going tonight to go buy them & will probably start them tomorrow morning hehehehe!

Jenna I went to look for that stuff
& can't find it :( gonna keep searching though

I think I saw it at QFC, but I don't know if you guys have one of those there... Or maybe I was at Fred Meyer... I don't know >.< I think Walgreens might have it? If not, you can always order online too. Just might take a couple extra days.

Angie its called goji berry juice that Jenna told me about :)

Jenna I didn't find the one you showed me but I did find something similar & same name. FXED this works

Oh good! What did you find? Have you tried it yet? It tastes pretty good from what I remember lol.

&& Angie, goji berry juice is awesome stuff. You should do some googling about it, many great benefits including fertility for men and women.

It's the goji berry juice & i made DH taste it first lol. He said it wasn't bad haha.

Hahaha that's what I do :haha: OH is my guinea pig, he tries EVERYTHING before me! Even just tonight, "Is this sour cream still good? Will you taste it?" He's also my garbage disposal. He eats my leftover scraps lol.

Jenna- so I drank that goji berry & it actually wasn't bad at all. Just tasted like a bitter red wine lol but thicker hahaha!!!

I did an OPK this morning & my I am already getting faint +'s on it.. Not as dark as the control line but it def came up

Ooh, good! You're gearing up then :) Yippieeee. What brand are you using? I'm glad you liked the juice, feeling healthier yet? :haha:

Oh my goodness... Lol the girl I nanny is throwing her first temper tantrum since I've started working for them. This is a fabulous start to my day :p A fake crying fit haha. Gotta love em! :)

Jenna I got the "answer daily" opks. There's 20 strips :happydance: plus 1 prego test that im going to fight the urge to pee on until after my birthday!

I figured the juice would be grody but it wasn't to shabby lol! I took it like a shot instead of mixing it hahahaha! I do feel extremely in the mood though lmao so DH should be happy about that! The BD games begin tonight! :headspin:

AWWW why is she upset??

It comes with 20?!?! Nice! I got the first response and those gave me 7 and 1 hpt. I was always afraid to use them cuz I didn't want to run out!
Hooray for BD season! Hehe. Are you doing every night until after O? Or every other? Haaave fuuuuun :D

Lol she was mad because I turned the TV off. She won't get ready while its on because she gets so sucked in to it. I told her I'd turn it back on after she got ready (which is how it goes every morning so this was nothing new) lol she started kicking saying "I want to watch it" over and over and fake cried haha. Kids are so dramatic :) I wish TV was the worst part of my day!!

I saw the first response ones but I figured I better get the bigger pack so I can fight the urge to not pee on a pg test to early ahhahah.
As far as BD'ing it wil probably be every day starting tonight !! I def. don't want to miss O especially since im on a higher dosage im unsure if I will O sooner so I want to cover all grounds!

OMG my daughter is the same way!!! I try & get her dressed & her eyes are glued to the t.v to where I have to either turn it off or tell her to focus on me lol. Kids these day! hahaha

I hope you O soon so you can be enough DPO on your birthday to test then :) Nothing better than a birthday BFP!

Haha I know so many kids that are like that with the TV. It makes me wonder if I was like that or if this is a new thing haha. We're playing ponys now but the TV is on and she sits there and stares with the ponies in her hands, 5 minutes later says one sentence, then gets sucked back in for another 5 minutes haha. These poor ponies have been on the same game of hide and seek for 30 minutes. :p

That would be amazing!!! :D

HAHAHA I know what you mean lol! Good the pony's aren't batheing cause they would be all shriveled up. DD takes her stuffed animals in the shower with us all the time then insists on having them sleep with her even though they are soaked hahah

Hahaha!!! :rofl: Those poor poor stuffed animals! Lmao! Doesn't she get cold sleeping with them all wet?! Lol! How silly :]

OHHHHH NO I don't let her take them to bed with her.. hahaha. She would wake & her bed would look like a pool lmao!

So this morning I woke up so late that I FLEW out of bed lmao.. forgot to temp, forgot to pee on a stick.. everything! & dh & I didnt BD last night like planned. I hate that he crawl into bed & says "are we gonna do this" I mean really??? Wheres the romantic part in that lmao. I was just turned off by him saying that & it made me even more upset cause I was sooooooooooo in the mood! MEN i swear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->