February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Grace I have been trying to do them twice a day so I don't miss but it looks like my 3rd time was the charm! :) I Think I got a positive! What do yall think?

I don't have that book but it sounds like it would give good info, instead I use Dr. Google for EVERYTHING lol

https://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s538/leiandrag/IMAG2536_zps47d49f08.jpg

Ooh that looks about positive! If it isn't now, it will be tomorrow! Get on that BDing girl! :bunny:

I think that last one is as close as you may get on those silly OPKs!!!

Grace- I'm am definitely willing to be the first injection patient! I think my OB is giving me mine- so I'll let you know all the deets!

Come on AF! I don't feel like I'm going to start tomorrow so I hope it comes upon me overnight!

JENNA- OH we did lol!! I had the case of the giggles but I have began to notice that every time we bd around O it seems like his penis is stabbing me =/

typeA - me too! I didn't even bother to poas this morning lol (whoops) I suppose I can test when I get home from work.

Congrats on the BFP OPK, Lei!!!! Get BD'ing (or should I say keep BD'ing?:haha:) Are you using preseed at all? I think anything to help those swimmers! FX the magical juice brings you your BFP!!!

Also, just to give you lovely ladies an update, my HCG is doubling beautifully! Was 16 at 10DPO (man those IC's are sensitive!) and 108 at 13DPO, with a doubling time of 25 hours. Dr scheduled a viability scan on the 15th!! FX we get to see our rainbow bean in less than 2 weeks!!!! :dance:

Wahooo for doubling HCG :yipee: You have to share your scan with us :D

Oh yes we are definately using preseed again! I didn't want to but i figured anything to help so we have been the past 3 days :D

Lei, you and your giggle attacks! Maybe that's a good thing it feels like his weewee is poking you. Doesn't that mean your cervix is low? I think that's what happens when you o? Lol I don't know much about cervix position. I could just be talking out my a**. We'll see how that OPK looks tonight.

Bio, CONGRATULATIONS on those beautiful HCG numbers!! So excited to see your little jumping bean on the 15th! How far will you be at that point? This is so great, so happy for you :hugs:

I think Draven had a growth spurt!! Suddenly, since yesterday, its like he's trying to find a comfy spot and can't. For a while he had an elbow or something poking out and it hurt!! Then he moved and it stopped. Now he's got his feet under my ribs and his hands by my bladder SPRAWLED out and it feels like he's just rolling and rolling and rolling.

I was fully expecting AF this morning but nothing. I keep feeling like she's here...then nothing! Grrr!

I am concerned that I'm going to be on CD3 this weekend and I'm supposed to have an ultrasound CD3. Anyone been in this position before? Will he see me before CD3 or just wait until Monday (CD5)?

From what I've heard a lot of Drs will do it over the weekend for you. It all depends on their protocol though.

Jenna- I think but then again it may have felt that way cause im so sensative around O. last night It was super soft but extremely high but ill tell you it was way open, Felt weird lol.

I bet he's growing like crazy in there & it only gets more uncomfy for both of you! (i know it doesnt sound fun =/ )

TypeA- Most FS will go in on the weekends to do it but like jenna it just depends on their protocol. My fs has his emergency # to call in case I need him.

I think that last one is as close as you may get on those silly OPKs!!!

Grace- I'm am definitely willing to be the first injection patient! I think my OB is giving me mine- so I'll let you know all the deets!

Come on AF! I don't feel like I'm going to start tomorrow so I hope it comes upon me overnight!

sounds great! i watched the "how to" video, it didn't look too bad.
But Im glad you are a few days ahead of me so you can go first! :haha:
Im waiting for AF too but mine wont be here til next week :dohh: ........Friday im hoping

Lei, that's a good thing right? I was always too scared to poke at my cervix. How is it today?
Yeah he's definitely had a growing spurt this week it's crazy to feel him under my ribs and on my bladder at the same time. He's getting so big!! I'm not too uncomfortable yet, but I know I will be before long! This pregnancy is coming up on the home stretch fast! Almost in the last trimester. And I'll be starting my 6 week birthing class this time next month! Then by the time I finish it, he'll be full term! o_O Wow... so weird to think of.
sorry, rambling.
I've got an awful headache today >.<

I'm with Jenna. I'm always to scared to poke the cervix. I think I would rather have injections! Lol!

Lei, that's a good thing right? I was always too scared to poke at my cervix. How is it today?
Yeah he's definitely had a growing spurt this week it's crazy to feel him under my ribs and on my bladder at the same time. He's getting so big!! I'm not too uncomfortable yet, but I know I will be before long! This pregnancy is coming up on the home stretch fast! Almost in the last trimester. And I'll be starting my 6 week birthing class this time next month! Then by the time I finish it, he'll be full term! o_O Wow... so weird to think of.
sorry, rambling.
I've got an awful headache today >.<

I would think so ...any other time before or after O it is hard & closed. I hate doing it now cause I got my nails done for my best friends wedding this weekend & it feels yucky when i do it lol. I get scared thinking my nail will go into my cervix & damage me lmao. :haha: I have not checked it today cause I usually do it in the evenings.

atleast you aren't uncomfortable...You should be fine hun! I think its more of a full feeling than anything ;-) Awww yay for the birthing class. Do you want to have him natural? any birthing ideas???? Im curious :winkwink:

Ugh I know what you meana bout headaches. Femara ALWAYS makes me get bad ones but this cycle hasnt been too bad. Im still feeling O pains but luckily there is PLENTY of spermies waiting for the egg to be released

Oooh, yeah those nails would make me feel weird about it too! I'd be afraid of scratching my cervix off! What time are you OPKing and checking your cervix? Its 4 here so you've got to be home by now I think?
I feel full all the time, but that's probably because I am full... I love food lol! My biggest problem lately is acid reflux... I've NEVER had it before in my life now all the sudden I have it 24/7. Its a pain. I want to drink water but I feel like that makes it worse. As far as a birthing plan, I really don't have much of one... I know I'm not doing it natural. I've got mad kuddos for those who can do it, but its absolutely not for me. I want to hold out until I really feel I need the epidural though. I wont put myself through too much pain, but I do want to be able to say I experienced SOME labor. I guess you could say my "birthing plan" (or lack of) is to just play it all by ear. I'm just so new to it so I really don't know what to expect.

Totally freaking out right now. Early my ovaries were killing me & right now went to the bathroom & theres a lot of pink blood. I have no.idea if its normal cause its never happened & I'm so scared this month is out now :(

Wow.... Hm.....
So I asked Dr. Google about it. It sounds like ovulation bleeding or "mid-cycle bleeding". From what I'm understanding it just means you ruptured a follicle and released an egg. It isn't extremely common, but not unheard of. It's about as common as inplantation bleeding. Some get it, but most don't. Maybe the femara just made your ovulating a little more intense than usual this cycle?? Maybe call your FS as soon as possible, but I wouldn't worry too much. Google ovulation bleeding. And take an OPK cuz I bet you it'd be pretty dark if that's what the bleeding is from. And BD while you're at it!

Edit: The things I read also mentioned that pain may come before or with the bleeding as well.

Awww Jenna how I love thee!!!!

My obgyn said not to worry unless bleeding gets bad which its not. My back is killing me as well as my boobs. Ha I did do an opk & talk about dark lol. I'll post a pic when I get home. It just freaked me out cause I've NEVER has this happen.I started crying on the phone with the nurse cause I thought I messed myself up or ruptured an.ovary hell something. :/ they also.said just take some Advil & lay down & relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->