February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Haha awhhh, you cried... I would have too though honestly! It's scary to be bleeding and not know why! If it makes you feel any better, I scared the living daylights out of myself earlier today! Now I feel like a dummy. So, as you may know pregnancy can give you quite a bit more CM than normal. So I went potty today and I was wearing pink panties so the pink + extra CM looked like blood! My heart almost fell out my butt as I grabbed it and stared closely, wiped, checked inside just to find relief that it was just normal CM.
Hopefully that helps you feel better!!

I'm glad your OBGYN wasn't worried and that you're feeling a little better :] I think maybe you're just having a real nice ovulation!!! SO HURRY AND BD!!!! Luckily you have pleeenty of spermies waiting for that eggie and possibly burrowing in as we speak! (I could be way off, I have no idea when fertilization occurs after ovulation.. but it was just a fun thought ;) )
Can't wait to see the OPK!!

Awww Jenna that just made me laugh, it hurt but I needed it... I'm so glad to hear that my obgyn wasn't to worried but just praying it gets better. https://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s538/leiandrag/IMAG2541_zpscea7e591.jpg

Wow, beautiful OPK!!!! Enough dilly-dallying! Go BD!! I hope to see a temp rise tomorrow! :happydance:

Holy crap! I would have freaked out too! Nice call on the OPK....I wouldn't have thought of that! THAT is the darkest OPK I have ever seen!!!! I hope your able to BD after your crazy day!!!

DH is so sweet ... He doesn't want to hurt me more so hes going to.stimulate himself till he's almost done so I dont have to endure more pain. Bleeding is getting lighter & my cervix is way open

After BD i cleaned myself & had a huge mucus clot which I have never had happen & now I'm really freaking it. It scares the shit out of me cause I can't get ahold of my doctor :,( I don't know what to do.

Maybe its just a mix of CM, dead sperm, and preseed? That is a lot of stuff to be hanging out in there and it all comes out eventually. You're okay, Lei! Your body is just trying to clean itself out. You need to remember you're having a powerful O this cycle. Get your lucky penny, say a little prayer, and see what tomorrow brings. :hugs:

DH is so sweet ... He doesn't want to hurt me more so hes going to.stimulate himself till he's almost done so I dont have to endure more pain. Bleeding is getting lighter & my cervix is way open

awwwww, what a great DH! I love it when they do stuff like this! yay

After BD i cleaned myself & had a huge mucus clot which I have never had happen & now I'm really freaking it. It scares the shit out of me cause I can't get ahold of my doctor :,( I don't know what to do.

I agree with what Jenna said, you are having a STRONG O this month, you are going to see discharge at times. try not to freak out! deep breaths......
Also, you MAY get implantation bleeding so dont freak out when that happens either (i did and thought it was AF). I know its WAY EASIER said that done. believe me. and Im sure I'll need you guys to calm me down when my time comes again but i guess thats just what we do.
Anyway! huge mucus clot after bd is most likely what jenna said, combo of semen, preseed and cm. nothing to worry about! Think positive and that is 15 days or so you are going to get your BFP! YAY!:thumbup:

also, are any of you using instead softcups.? i used them when I got my bfp and i dont know if they helped but i will definitly be using them again this time around!

thanks ladies for the kind words. I had a major melt down last night after all that happened & balled my eyes out. Poor DH didn't know what to do as I was a mess. Eventually I pulled myself back together & said a nice prayer with DH. I am going to call my FS once the office opens & see what they have to say. I

It wasn't so much mucus it looked like meat which is why it freaked me out cause I only get blood clots like that when I have a heavy flow. I really hope FS can shed some light. I am still having light bleeding as well =/

I told DH I really think this cycle is a bust & after this I think I am going to take a few months & try the all natural way before we move to IUI. DH couldnt agree more with me. ALSO I went yesterday after work to put in an offer on a home. The one I wanted was way out of my proce range BUT they found me an 8 month old Home that's 4 bedrooms. I was apposed to 4 but I guess I can use it as an office for now :winkwink:

Let us know what FS says! I'm sorry you had to go through all that!!

I'm glad you were able to let all that out last night, it sounds like you really needed it. I hope you're feeling a little better this morning. And its great that you and DH could agree on going natural for a little bit. Are you still going to do the vitamins and juice or cut out everything? Did the FS say anything about the mucus or did they just say to come in and that's it?

I'm glad you were able to let all that out last night, it sounds like you really needed it. I hope you're feeling a little better this morning. And its great that you and DH could agree on going natural for a little bit. Are you still going to do the vitamins and juice or cut out everything? Did the FS say anything about the mucus or did they just say to come in and that's it?

I do feel a little better than last night but still worried that the FS is going to give bad news =/ today. The nurse just said he needed me to come in & would talk to me while I was there so I am in the dark about it. :wacko:
We decided for him to keep taking vitamins & me the goji but thats all. Ill probably just temp until O then let it pan out. DH for sure doesn't want me on any more fertility meds which is fine since I don't have a for sure need other then to help my eggs mature more than they already do. Im praying things go well today.

Last night when I had that clot come out I told DH is reminded me of a dream I had about a month ago. I dreamt that I was pregnant & didn't know it & when I went to the bathroom I wiped & there was a clot but after examining it, it turned out to be a tiny baby =( So you can only imagine when I saw the clot last night I freaked! :cry:

Ohhh wow yeah I remember you talking about that. I don't think that's what it was doll. There would be a lot of blood and a lot of pain. But I'd still be worried too I really don't blame you. What time is your appointment? I'm sure it'll go just fine. I'm still leaning towards it just being a big ovulation that will be confirmed by your temp tomorrow. I wish I could go with you to the appointment lol!

https://youtu.be/q3ClGWCvtYo

I found this video & loved it so I thought I would share. DH & I watched it & he found it very helpful :D & was quite amazed at how it works.

Im sure it wasnt that but it was all to familiar & freaked me out. I wish you could be there too... I will for sure update you as soon as I find something out though. Maybe Ill record him so I dont miss anthing lol

my dang temp was the same as yesterday! Booo to that

That was fun to watch :) Thanks for sharing. Wow, I still find it unbelievable that we all come from a tiny bitty egg and sperm. That creates a human being. Incredible.

Recording him might be helpful too, I hope he can at least be helpful, if not bring good news. Then you can refer back to the video if needed.

Its crazy to see how a little dot becomes a baby! DH was like wow you women are amazing hahaha!

Yes I am really considering it especially when he does the ultra sound. If I already Ovulated I don't see how he is going to see anything

I bet they are just checking things out. I guess I should have mentioned this earlier but I had the same thing happen after BD one time and it freaked me out. They made me come in but just talked to me about it. They said if it keeps happening they might look further at it but sometimes it just happens. TMI but I remember a gush and then light bleeding for a day or two. Let us know what the dr says! Thinking of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->