February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Lei, I think you can tell on an ultrasound if you've already ovulated. Don't quote me on it, but I'm like 90% sure. So maybe that'll shed some light just knowing you've ovulated so you can tell yourself that was most likely what it was. I'm so anxious to hear what he has to say! Haha and yes, we ARE amazing! During the first trimester when I was super sick and tired all the time and OH wanted to DTD (mind you, we had like a 2 and a half month dry streak because I was so worn out all the time) I'd tell him "I'm creating a HUMAN right now! You think I have the energy to satisfy your needs?" It was funny, but very true. Your body really feels the stress of it during the first trimester because that's when you're CREATING everything. After that it's mostly just growth and development so it's not as tiring (until you get real heavy and the weight alone is enough to wear you out lol)

TypeA: Any sign of AF yet?!

Well hopefully. I guess it would be nice to see how thick my lineing is as well! Hmmm I am trying to keep positive. On a side note, I am so sleepy since I didnt get much sleep last night. I think I may be bad & drink a monstr :) Then I will be all wired up! I have a busy week this week & next so it will make for a very fast 2ww.

Jenna its funny you say that cause I think DH & I over due it during fertile patches that I am not in the mood any other time. He will try & I turn around & tell him Im not fertile so theres no point lmao.

He knows im only playing though ( If yall knew our relationship yall would laugh) We are always giving eachother a hard time & talking crap but in a joking way <3 Gotta love him!

Lei, I'm so sorry things are so out of the norm :hugs: Your last OPK was GORGEOUS though!!! Soooo positive!

I'm very much hoping your bleeding episode was a fluke or due to ovulation (which it very well can be). I loved getting u/s on Clomid - it was so neat seeing everything on the screen.

They'll probably do all of the standard measurements - uterus size, endometrial thickness, ovary size, and if there are any follicles present. They can also tell if you're just about to O (follicle will be a big circle over 20mm) or if you have O'd (follicle will be a bit shriveled and have fluid around it).

What time is your appointment? FX that it was just a strong O!!! :thumbup:

its 1230 here & my appointment is at 330. On the bright side I just went to the bathroom & the bleeding stopped :)

Oh good, so he WILL be able to see if you've O'd. Great :) I'm glad the bleeding stopped! See?! Nothing to worry about :) Just ovulation.
I did the same thing when TTC lol! I'd be so pooped after fertile period that I'd have a hard time wanting to any other time. But actually, I don't have much of a sex drive to begin with. Currently its been about 3 weeks since OH and I have DTD. I feel bad because I know he has a very high sex drive, but I'd so much rather just lay on the couch with him... Luckily he understands (but that doesn't mean he doesn't try to guilt trip me) our relationship is different than others too lol. We were best friends for 10 years before getting together so we act more like friends than lovers most of the time. We high five each other a lot haha. It's hilarious.

Oh good, so he WILL be able to see if you've O'd. Great :) I'm glad the bleeding stopped! See?! Nothing to worry about :) Just ovulation.
I did the same thing when TTC lol! I'd be so pooped after fertile period that I'd have a hard time wanting to any other time. But actually, I don't have much of a sex drive to begin with. Currently its been about 3 weeks since OH and I have DTD. I feel bad because I know he has a very high sex drive, but I'd so much rather just lay on the couch with him... Luckily he understands (but that doesn't mean he doesn't try to guilt trip me) our relationship is different than others too lol. We were best friends for 10 years before getting together so we act more like friends than lovers most of the time. We high five each other a lot haha. It's hilarious.

Im ready to get to this appointment. Im almost tempted to leave & just wait in the doctors office until he is ready for me lol....

Yeah DH & I are the same way. Or I talk to him like hes a friend & he does the same to me lol. It just bring some fun to it I guess you could say hahah. I always run behind him & try & trip him lmao ... it never works though. I will say that he gets scared easy. I always hide behind furniture & walls & when he walks into the room I scare the life out of him :rofl:

Ughhh...AF signs like no ones business but NOTHING!! I'm ready to get this show on the road! I was thinking I would start yesterday.....nope. This morning.....nope.

Lei- let us know!

DH and I are a lot like you guys in the BD dept...some dry spells...then not so dry spells. Knowing what I know now about the fertility stuff I also think...what's the point I'm not fertile today. But I guess we need dry spells to store up energy for the fertile times.

typeA - I for sure will!!!

I think its cause we use so much energy on our fertile days that we are pooped to do it any other time lol .

I HATED having sex while I was pregnant cause I felt so huge lol!! Then I thought the penis would hit the baby like on knocked up lmao

Lei, I know what you mean about wanting to just go there and wait lol! That's how I felt with my gender US. && Being pregnant definitely doesn't help my already low sex drive, I see what you mean! I just feel big and it's a major turn off when Draven is kicking or moving or has hiccups while we're trying to get down and dirty lol.

TypeA, I bet AF will be showing up very soon! Hang in there :flower:

I wish I could pick up the phone & call Yall Lol.

Just left fs & he said everything looked normal & I just had an intense o. I had two big follicles that released from my R side so chances of twins are there :happydance: I also had 1 more on my R that didn't release that was 20mm & 2 on my L @15mm & 16mm

He said my lineing looked great as well so now we wait!

He also said the majority of the pain was from all the fluid after the eggs were released. There was so much that it poured over to both sides but ensured it would get better. FXED for a bfp

WOOHOO! This is great news! I'm so glad you went and now you know all is well!

Like you said.....and now we WAIT! So happy for you!!!

He also said the majority of the pain was from all the fluid after the eggs were released. There was so much that it poured over to both sides but ensured it would get better. FXED for a bfp

Just left fs & he said everything looked normal & I just had an intense o. I had two big follicles that released from my R side so chances of twins are there :happydance: I also had 1 more on my R that didn't release that was 20mm & 2 on my L @15mm & 16mm

I am so happy to hear that all is well. I want twins so bad! :hugs:

This is such great news!!!!!!!! YAY! im so happy for you! see all that worrying for nothing.! yay, things are going well and you will get that bfp this month! yay, just 12 days or so and you can test! wooohooo

sending baby dust your way girl!

ps - i also would LOVE to have twins!!!! LOVE IT! I really want 2 children and I dont know how many times i can do this process...

Omg Lei that's such great news!!!! You have TWICE the chance now and possibility of twins that's so great!! Omg you really DID have a crazy big ovulation didn't you?! Holy moly!! Wow I'm feeling so good for you right now :) So will you be able to test on your birthday?

omg Lei... twins?!?! :) :dance: :happydance:

So so so glad it was a strong O!!! Only another day or so of BD and you and DH can take a break :haha:

Cannot wait to see that second line! When are you planning on testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->