February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Also, can I just say I'm holding my breath for my Oct 15 scan... chance of twins this cycle with a high dose of Clomid and the fact that BOTH of my ovaries hurt after O (usually its just one)!

I'm sending you my twin vibes, Lei!! Hoping both of those beans snuggle in for you. I on the other hand, do not think I could handle twins as our first :blush:

Thanks dolls! I'll probably test on my birthday just for fun as ill only be about 10/11 dpo! :) its worth a shot !!!

Who knows, maybe you'll see something faint :) Bio sure did but those tests were super good. Oh boy, I can't wait!!!!

Bio what tests did you say you had gotten??

When I got my OPKS it came with 1 measly test so not sure if maybe I should wait. I don't know how sensative it is.

Bio what tests did you say you had gotten??

When I got my OPKS it came with 1 measly test so not sure if maybe I should wait. I don't know how sensative it is.

I bought a pack of tests on amazon, it came with a ton of OPK"s and Pregnancy tests and it was cheap. That way I can poas as much as I want.
without killing my wallet.

Thanks dolls! I'll probably test on my birthday just for fun as ill only be about 10/11 dpo! :) its worth a shot !!!

How awesome would that be??? You might get a squinter!? When is 10/11 dpo? so exciting!

Also, can I just say I'm holding my breath for my Oct 15 scan... chance of twins this cycle with a high dose of Clomid and the fact that BOTH of my ovaries hurt after O (usually its just one)!

I'm sending you my twin vibes, Lei!! Hoping both of those beans snuggle in for you. I on the other hand, do not think I could handle twins as our first :blush:

Thats so great you got your bfp!! have you been getting your betas checked? what are they? yay! :happydance:

grace - It would be next saturday on Oct. 13th :happydance:

Maybe I can look on the box & see if it says how sensative the test is. Im just so thrilled my body released 2 follices. Even if its not twins we still have double the chance of having 2 & I know there were plenty of sperms waiting for that egg to be released :) The doctor did say for my height & weight twins would be alot to handle but he said as long as Im monitored closely I should be okay.

Jenna did I get my gold star again?!?!?

Lei, I bought the Wondfo tests (40 OPK and 10 HPT) off of Amazon. The Wondfo HPT's I got had the pink/red handles, which are supposed to have normal sensitivity, yet picked up my BFP less than 16mIU. The blue handle Wondfo HPTs are supposed to be super super sensitive at 10mIUm, but give some nasty evap lines.

Hoooray for the temp rise!!!!!!

Thats so great you got your bfp!! have you been getting your betas checked? what are they? yay! :happydance:

Thanks, grace!! It still hasn't fully hit us yet. I had my betas checked last week, at evening of 10DPO they were 16 and morning of 13DPO they were 108, so a doubling time of 25hrs ;) Having the lovely extreme fatigue and growing cramps I did last time, so far so good :thumbup:

Thanks, grace!! It still hasn't fully hit us yet. I had my betas checked last week, at evening of 10DPO they were 16 and morning of 13DPO they were 108, so a doubling time of 25hrs ;) Having the lovely extreme fatigue and growing cramps I did last time, so far so good :thumbup:

yay! great beta #'s!!! that is awesome! :happydance: -

Yes, Lei! A big fat gold star! Two of them, one for each egg!!! I see your temp rise today, lovely job. Now we wait and wait... Are you going to stop temping? I secretly hope you keep doing it, but it makes sense to stop doing it to avoid stress. Wow, I'm so excited :]

TypeA: Any AF nowww?!

Nope! I called my OB and told them. They said it can take up to 2 weeks. It has never taken this long!! Boo! I'm a little stressed this week as a very close family member has been told they likely have cancer. So I don't know if that's part of it??!?

:happydance: for my gold :D I think I will temp but maybe every other day or so. Just depends on how I feel lol.

I wonder who the lucky 3 will be this month!! Angie & I both have birthday this month :headspin:

typeA- Im sorry to hear about your family member :hugs: I pray things aren't to severe & it can be treated quickly. Stress can also delay your cycle hun.

I swear I am losing my mind. Im at work drawing up TB syringes & I had my highlighter right next to the vile. My goofy self picks up the highlighter & tried to draw up the tb solution lmao.. Talk about blonde moment hahahah

Hahahaha!!! :rofl: That totally sounds like something I would do! Lmao!! Your mind must be preoccupied! Mine would be too. It's your little :oneofeach: taking up your brain cells :winkwink: Can't wait to find out who our next 3 :bfp: 's are! You and Angie will both have BEAUTIFUL birthday presents if you're 2 of the 3. It's time to whip out the good ol' time machine! Come on TWW, lets get this party on the road!

TypeA: Stress can absolutely delay AF. I'm sorry to hear about your family member :hugs: But like Lei said, hopefully it was caught soon enough and treatment can be started! You're having signs of AF coming though so we know she's on her way.

We're going to sign our lease today for the new apartment :) For whatever reason they needed us to come in and sign the lease now rather than when we're moving in on the 28th. I guess they're really busy this month or something? Who cares, I'm just so excited to have it signed and ready so on the 28th we can come in, get our keys, and get in!! She's also going to show us our actual apartment (rather than the model one) so I can't wait to see! I'm going to take pictures so I can look at it all month and daydream :D

Hahahaha!!! :rofl: That totally sounds like something I would do! Lmao!! Your mind must be preoccupied! Mine would be too. It's your little :oneofeach: taking up your brain cells :winkwink: Can't wait to find out who our next 3 :bfp: 's are! You and Angie will both have BEAUTIFUL birthday presents if you're 2 of the 3. It's time to whip out the good ol' time machine! Come on TWW, lets get this party on the road!

TypeA: Stress can absolutely delay AF. I'm sorry to hear about your family member :hugs: But like Lei said, hopefully it was caught soon enough and treatment can be started! You're having signs of AF coming though so we know she's on her way.

We're going to sign our lease today for the new apartment :) For whatever reason they needed us to come in and sign the lease now rather than when we're moving in on the 28th. I guess they're really busy this month or something? Who cares, I'm just so excited to have it signed and ready so on the 28th we can come in, get our keys, and get in!! She's also going to show us our actual apartment (rather than the model one) so I can't wait to see! I'm going to take pictures so I can look at it all month and daydream :D

YES my mind is completely tied up with other things lol. I have my friends wedding on my mind & where we are going to go for dinner tonight lmao! Yes I am starving hahah!

Last night I could feel twinges still & I told DH, well the egg is traveling down my tube I can feel it lmao.. I'm not sure what the aches are but I really am getting pinches on my R side which is the side I o'ed from! FXed this is it! :thumbup:

Wahooooo for you signing the lease. I want to see pics too! I love looking at houses , especially layouts of them. When I was younger I use to draw them up for fun (I know wierd lmao) :haha:

OHHH YEAAHHHHH, Jenna did you drink the goji up until you got your bfp or just until you O'ed. I like the taste so I keep drinking it :blush:

oh yeah & DD did say she wanted a brother an sister. Maybe her praying worked!

I had that same problem last night. I woke up at 3:00 AM to go potty and my mind was racing with thinking about school, the apartment, babysitting tonight for OH's dad (his dad remarried and had another round of kids at 40 so he has 2 little brothers), and Draven... Didn't go back to sleep until 6:00 :dohh: I was exhausted this morning to say the least! Good thing I don't nanny anymore! I will share pictures for y'all of course :] Then once we move in and have the place painted and set up I'll share the finishing product! I'm the same way with house layouts!!! It's so funny, I love house/apartment hunting just so I can go look at all the places! During this house hunt we had 2 apartments that had the EXACT same layout, it was SO crazy! And when I say exact, I mean every detail was exact up to the cupboard placement to the closets and windows. Crazy. I actually wasn't drinking the goji juice while TTC, it's been a little while since I've been drinking it. I drank it for a while when I went on a health kick and intended to keep it up but apparently I totally forgot about it. I say keep drinking it, it wont hurt! Just makes you healthier and gives you a boost ;)

Okay, just got back from signing the lease and looking at our apartment. Super excited, can't wait to move! Sorry to those who don't really care, but I told Lei I'd share pictures so just scroll on if you don't care to look I wont be offended. I went a little overboard 'cause I was excited :haha:

Don't mind OH in some of them. He was obviously excited too about how big it was so he felt the need to sprawl out in the middle of all the pictures lol! In the 5th picture you can see the pretty fountain outside and behind that you can see a little road. It's actually a 20 mile interurban bike trail so OH can just walk outside and go for a bike ride. I didn't take a picture of the other 2 bedrooms that will be used for OH's studio and Draven's room, just because they were pretty generic. Nothing special until we get it all set up. But I did take a picture of the shower fixture thing because I thought it looked fancy haha! For some reason that was more important to me than the other rooms.

Attachments

• Apartment 005.jpg
    Apartment 005.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Apartment 006.jpg
    Apartment 006.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Apartment 007.jpg
    Apartment 007.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Apartment 008.jpg
    Apartment 008.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Apartment 009.jpg
    Apartment 009.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 3
It only lets me upload 5 at a time :dohh:

Attachments

• Apartment 010.jpg
    Apartment 010.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Apartment 011.jpg
    Apartment 011.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Apartment 012.jpg
    Apartment 012.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Apartment 014.jpg
    Apartment 014.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Apartment 015.jpg
    Apartment 015.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 3
I love it! Why is the fireplace lifted from the floor?
What state are you in Jenna?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->