February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

ahhh I feel like poopy!!! Last night my body started hurting & my boobs were killing me.. Today I felt okay other than extremely tired but now my body is aching & it feels like I can feel everything touching my body & it hurts. I made an appt with my doctor. I really hope Im not getting sick.

Sorry you're not feeling well, Lei :( It's a good sign though! It means your body has weakened it's immune system in preparation for snuggly bean(s):thumbup: What day are you testing? Chart looks great!

Jenna - your new place's looks fabulous! When are you moving in?

I really hope so & its not me getting sick!!! I felt fine all day yesterday other than my boobs hurting then at night it got bad.. DH was rubbing my back cause it was hurting so bad. Hopefully we do get our little bean this month since we had 2 eggs release. I test on saturday (my birthday) :happydance:

Did you get your flu shot Lei? It sounds like a little flu bug :( I gotta go get my shot... I used to get them for free when I worked as a CNA so I forgot about it this year.

Thanks Bio, we move on the 27th. Can't wait. Haven't done much packing yet, but yesterday I did pack away all my clothes that don't fit my big belly since I won't be using them for a while anyways. My closet is much less cluttered now, and less depressing when it comes time to pick an outfit. How's mommy and baby?

Jenna, oooo only 2.5 weeks to go!! Do you already have the nursery decor picked out?

"Mommy and baby"... wow that's crazy to read. I'm super super exhausted, falling asleep on the couch, which DH said I did last time. Sorry if TMI, but last night I grabbed my boob to look at something and clear stuff and what might be milk came out (already?!?!). Leaving my boobs alone from here on out lol. Viability scan on Monday. Hoping that there's just one healthy bean in there because I've already given all of my twin dust to Lei! :haha:

yes hun I got it last week, we give them to eachother at work lol. I just feel so run down right now & I don't like it. Just trying to write something takes alot out of me. Hopefully its just a bug & will go away soon.

Bio- Lol!! Ahhh twins!! Im happy with either or!!! Maybe you will get the twins & I will get just 1!!! Dun dun dun lol jk!
:rofl: about the milk... you know even after I had DD I would still have leakage.. I mean like years after hahha. It finally stopped when she was about 3 1/2 years old but I used to beable to squeeze my boob & it would come out lmao!! (I would get bored & do it for fun :rofl:

Oh, yes a baby shower outfit for $10 is great I For a crib I'm getting one from my cousin. We need to sand it and restain it because the little "termite" chewed the life out of it while teething.

Not to Hi-jack the thread as I have never posted here but when you put the crib together try to use screws that are slightly bigger than the originals (not so big you split the wood though). Also, use a non-toxic stain and make sure to use a sealer (like TimberSoy or Soycrete). Last but not least, it takes time to cure the stain and sealant so be sure to do it soon as you only have a couple of months and your little one will be here:)

I have posted on a couple of the other threads but I have been stalking this one and read from page 1 to see everyone announce their BFP's so I could feel their excitement. Lei you are one day ahead of me and I had the same ovulation spotting and pain in my ovary ever since, just like you. Hang in there, it really sounds like you are going to get your BFP this month!

Oh and Jenna,

Use a soda can to test the railings if it is an older crib. The can should not be able to fit through the slats.

Oh, yes a baby shower outfit for $10 is great I For a crib I'm getting one from my cousin. We need to sand it and restain it because the little "termite" chewed the life out of it while teething.

Not to Hi-jack the thread as I have never posted here but when you put the crib together try to use screws that are slightly bigger than the originals (not so big you split the wood though). Also, use a non-toxic stain and make sure to use a sealer (like TimberSoy or Soycrete). Last but not least, it takes time to cure the stain and sealant so be sure to do it soon as you only have a couple of months and your little one will be here:)

I have posted on a couple of the other threads but I have been stalking this one and read from page 1 to see everyone announce their BFP's so I could feel their excitement. Lei you are one day ahead of me and I had the same ovulation spotting and pain in my ovary ever since, just like you. Hang in there, it really sounds like you are going to get your BFP this month!

not hi-jacking at all :winkwink:

Yay for both our symptoms :happydance: hopefully it leads to a nice :bfp: do you have a chart?? (I love stalking those)

Thanks for all the tips babyhopes :hugs: I'll be sure to follow all of them :) I love some extra knowledge around, hehe!
Hopefully you and Lei get your BFP at the same time! Welcome!

Yay for both our symptoms :happydance: hopefully it leads to a nice :bfp: do you have a chart?? (I love stalking those)

I have to post a couple more times before I can post a link, otherwise I don't know how to attach my chart.

I have to post a couple more times before I can post a link, otherwise I don't know how to attach my chart.

Oh yeah I hate that!!! :dohh:
I never knew that about the soda can! I may have to try that.

Jenna- that would be AWESOME!!! :happydance:

Babyhopes, if you go on FF and click on "Share" beneath your chart you can copy and paste the link directly into a posting.

Here's the "Simple Link" option:
My Ovulation Chart

So mission AF was a failure! Still no AF. I called the dr and have an appt with him on Monday (assuming I haven't started before then). The nurse said its common for this to happen sometimes. She said there was anither one of his patients aving this issue right now Grr! The one month I want it to hurry up! Are you ready for the solution.....another freaking round of provera! Ugh!

Sorry you aren't feeling so hot Lei! Hopefully it's just a bug!

Boo for no AF!!!!!!! When you want her to.come she doesnt & when you don't want her she does.

I just left the doctors office & apparently theres a bad virus going around that mimics the flu & that's what I have :( I wasn't running fever earlier but when I went to the doctor I was. Blahhhhh !!!!!!!

Ahhhh, I hope you don't have to do another round of provera, that'd be annoying... I'll pray to the AF wizard for you.

I'm sorry you're sicky Lei!! Better now than while you're pregnant though right? Flu +MS = DISASTER!! I hope you got a doctors note and plan on taking a day or 2 off to recover. Your body needs rest to get better and make a nice home for baby.

I'm with BioChick, your body might have shut down your immunity to let those beans implant, should be any day now. Concentrating on getting better will make the 2WW go by faster.

Thanks ladies :)

Jenna - funny you say that cause the first thing my doc said was none of these sicknesses would affect me early on pregnancy :)
The doc took me out the rest of the week but I'm sure my boss won't be okay with that.

Well your boss will have to be okay with it. You have a fever so even if you came in she has to send you home. ESPECIALLY working in health care. Tell your boss to suck it. You're sick, you have a note.

I have school in an hour and we start drawing blood for real today!! I'm so nervous lol! They said we can bring in people to do it on them instead of classmates so OH will be my first victim :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->